Halo 4 theater

King Remington

Whenever I have spent time playing halo I have always enjoyed forge and am very eager to see what is in store for the new forge, I also hope that about 90% of the user suggestions make forge more easy for beginners and active users. But there is another aspect of halo that has never been fully exploited and could make halo so much more than what it is and that my friends is the theater mode. Some of you may be saying whatever but if you do think about it what is the point of creating beautiful maps in forge and not being able to showcase them easier and to more users? Well theater has the possibility to do such a thing and also if 343 used the current

theater set up along with some special effects and the ability to weave smaller recordings together to make montages, videos, and maybe even movies. Now how awesome would that be? What are some of your guys opinions on the matter? Please be realistic.

Personally I always thought they should have given the user the ability to upload the vids to a central section of waypoint or even possibly the "cloud" storage section, and allow us to render the films with ease on our own pc's. The greatest thing bungie gave us was rendering of the theatre items, and providing us a method to turn them into streamable videos. Since 343i had stated previously they were not going to nor attempting to aquire the proprietary rights Bungie made on the rendering, I would not be suprised if they had something like this planned.

Very little to nothing was mentioned about theatre mode, and probably for good reason. The proverbial "Ace up their sleeve" comes to mind. Excellent topic creation their my friend. I can't wait to hear and see more about this subject.

Honestly, The theater mode is one of those aspects that all users enjoy. It is somewhat entertaining to watch your amazing gameplay with the theater. Bungie Pro was one of the greatest gadgets used for editing films and giving users the ability to modify their video experience.

343i will soon enough a make a application similar to Bungie Pro, I mean, why not?

I HAVE A GREAT IDIEA. The theater is to see how was the game, take some pictures make a little film about something funny or really awsome. But not for make films like machinimas. So this is my idea to help to make videos more easy. By example you make two films and then you go to a editing videos place where you can put the two films together. So the first video start and when it ends inmediatly the other one starts. Then by the using of the mike you can record the voices. Finally you have a video with sound, and to diferent scenes together. You can put a lot of scenes. is like a machinima but all in halo on the xbox. what do you think

All i want with theater is to have more than 1 person in it. I want to be able to watch gameplay with friends online and not have to save it. Only the host would have contro over time, but other would have positioning freedom