what is your opinion of halo 4 so far?

HaloGamer 7

I do like it so far! In fact, I love it so far! I expect it to be amazing and nothing less. And I expect nothing less than amazing work from 343i. They are very talented people and have the opportunity of a lifetime to continue the story of Master Chief. :D

I think Halo 4 is looking great and I am pleased with it in it's current state, If they released the game tomorrow as it is I would not have any complaints. Pre-ordered it as soon as I saw footage of it at E3, it cleared up a lot of skepticism I had about the game. If they manage to balance the Armour Abilities a bit more then I can rest easy till November 6 and I shall play it constantly from then on forward.

Halo 4 needs it's daily doses, other then that, it's a well done game. My only problem is that the campaign seems way overbalanced then multilayer. The multilayer wasn't even really mentioned much besides MLG. The campaign is all 343 seems to care about, which I understand due to the fact that this is 343's first game into the reclaimer trilogy, but like I said, daily doses.

Halo 4 needs it's daily doses, other then that, it's a well done game. My only problem is that the campaign seems way overbalanced then multilayer. The multilayer wasn't even really mentioned much besides MLG. The campaign is all 343 seems to care about, which I understand due to the fact that this is 343's first game into the reclaimer trilogy, but like I said, daily doses.

You sir obviously don't keep up with Halo 4 news.

You sir obviously don't keep up with Halo 4 news.

You sir don't obviously don't understand my statement. I'm not saying that they don't talk about it at all, as in news updates, but don't you feel like they have unwrapped the campaign more then the multilayer?

we have one video of campaign. We have countless videos of multiplayer.

I guessed you haven't figured out that I'm not talking about videos. The multiplayer videos explain nothing to me besides showing me the HUD and the graphics of the maps. and recognizing the medals and kill notifications. I still have yet to find out about the multiplayer maps, the reason red fight blue, and a list of gametypes. As you can see, i rest my case.

I guessed you haven't figured out that I'm not talking about videos. The multiplayer videos explain nothing to me besides showing me the HUD and the graphics of the maps. and recognizing the medals and kill notifications. I still have yet to find out about the multiplayer maps, the reason red fight blue, and a list of gametypes. As you can see, i rest my case.

There are 3 seen multiplayer maps. Reds and Blues are fighting for training purposes. Confirmed gametypes are CTF, Slayer, Infinity Slayer, and Regicide.

There are 3 seen multiplayer maps. Reds and Blues are fighting for training purposes. Confirmed gametypes are CTF, Slayer, Infinity Slayer, and Regicide.

That isn't all the list of gametypes in Halo 4. (A full list)

I meant the names of the multiplayer maps, and they're 4, great counting. That's not all of them either.

I don't know about the red vs blue thing, you may be right.