Halo 4 armor

H4updater

From what I have seen everything in halo 4 is phanomanl except for the armor permutations (not to be rude or cut down) please try a little harder on the armor permutations that release with the preordered limited edition of Halo 4 and mabey a little bit of the regular armor. Also within a week or two I will have my YouTube channel up and running so check it out when it is ready it is called H4updater this channel is for the updating of halo 4 info gameplay and further releases of new halo games and gameplay.

Respose to doctorbb7

You may have already checked out my YouTube channel and seen a crappy video that was just a test video with an I pad to learn how to post videos. Now I know how to post them and they will now be filmed in hd

Great. Message me if you ever need help. I have been looking for someone to work with for a while.

On the armor permutations- the game is still 4 months out. Of course you may not like some of the ones you've seen so far, but there will definitely be a ton more that we have yet to see. I, for one, am very excited for the kind of armor customization we've seen so far. I've always thought, ever since 3, that we should be able to change the pattern that the primary and secondary colors appear on the armor, and here we are with my pleas answered.

On the second aspect of your post, the "h4updater" thing- isn't it a little late in the game for that? There are already a few successful channels that do this, and I don't think you'll gain much success by over saturating the market. It won't hurt the already big channels, but you won't do well, is what I'm trying to get at here. But then again, that's only speculation and I have no idea what will actually happen. But, it's still kind of late, because a lot of big announcements have already been made. Good luck, though.

Response to zarrosmith my channel will start this way because halo 4 has not came out yet. Once halo 4 comes out I will be showing gameplay and online stratagey guides for halo 4. Today I will be hosting a halo reach custom games matches at 5:00 Centeral time. My Xbox Live profile is MA87R CH13F if you want to join my game message me through Xbox Live or invite me to a party each player will choose a game and game type, but If you don't want to that's ok someone else can take your turn. Also if there is a small turnout I will invite some friends. Also feel free to invite some friends also feel free to invite me to a party or message me before the games.