The perfect home

Darkassassin

I would have a house perfectly designed to protect me from zombies, nuclear fallout, large shockwaves, floods, ultra high temperatures, hostile weapon damage and last but not least....spiders. I wouldeven make a house just designed to keep them out!

I would have a five floor house built out of stone or concrete with a wood overlay. This will ensure that it will be resistant to storms and such. The first floor will contain a public living room, kitchen, and game room. The next two floors are for my friends to live in so I don't have to leave the house to see them. Most of them need places to stay anyway, so good deal right? lol The next floor will be my private game room, kitchen, and living room. All of the doors will have locks (which will require a key to get in) and the top floor will be my "Master Bedroom". The top two floors will be soundproofed, and there will be two entrances to the house. A backdoor and a front door.