Boom Baby!

Jake Tanker

Hey guys! I'm Jake, I have been an avid Halo player since I got my first Xbox. Halo 2 was the only game I had for months, I played the crap outta that game. I love the Halo universe, I immerse myself in the fiction, I have read every halo book and played every game, I eat it all up. The soundtracks are amazing-Marty O'Donnell is a genius. I cant count the number of times I have fallen asleep with the tracks playing in my room. Had some really trippy dreams though, lots of action and epicness that I cant even remember.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, eating dark chocolate by candlelight, and roller blading around Ohio States campus with a fanny pack boom box. So ye! I'm not that cool, but I am always down to chill. My gamertag is Jake Tanker, hit me up!

An interesting introduction you have there. Welcome to the site, and thank you for choosing us as your community forum. If you need any help feel free to ask anyone on the site via the Personal Messenger. I hope you enjoy your stay.