Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack Achievements

Spectral Jester

what the actual hell is up with these i thought 343 industry were epic until i saw this cmon now guys give us all a challenge

i Bet they will be very challenging. you expect somebody to be right there when you land from the man cannon so you can melee them? not all that likely, and it might be very tedious killing somebody launching on the man cannon, because people could steal your kills. 343 got tricks up their sleaves, i bet its gonna be challenging lol

Wtf you've had 24 hours to fix the issue and still nothing. My friend passed campaign on legendary and didn't get the armor or the different ending my loadouts keep getting reset. How is it the people whe didn't get the LE or buy the map packs are the ones having access to the content but not the serious fans.

There are only 3 maps, I really think that they should put more than 3 maps in a map pack, it is 800 MC points for the map pack and I have played on the maps, their pretty good, but there should have been more in the pack...and some smaller maps would do really good, I love Haven, make more maps like that for the regular Infinity Slayer players :D Not Big Team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...