Destiny Drawing Board- The Shrike

VinWarrior

On this week's Destiny Drawing Board, Bungie took a look at a new all terrain vehicle, the Shrike.

The Shrike is sort of an all terrain mobile bike, it is quick and nimble, and somewhat standard issue. It lacks in it's ability to be offensive and is used more as a means of transport or exit. The shrike is a fully modifiable vehicle and comes standard issue with three different paint schemes to match your guardian class. Tom Doyle stated:

"The Shrike is something that you'll upgrade over time in Destiny, Right off the bat, the Shrike has three distinct paint themes that correspond to your particular Class."

View attachment: shrike_concept.jpg

The vehicle was made as a way to get rid of pesky menu fast travel and to create a more immersive experience on Destiny's worlds. It is made to represent your guardian and how you play.

Though the article was rather short, it included a selection of photos and renders of the Shrike in action. All photos in the spoiler box below.

What do you think of the Shrike so far?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I laughed at a lot of his anewsrs. But wow, the Chief is coming? And something big is going to be announced, possibly a Toys R' Us exclusive? Wow, thanks for posting this, I'm excited now.

leomexican disse:Halo amor, quem jogou desde o come o ama, e quem n o jogou normalmente tem um preotnceico contra a s rie. E Seph, sabe me dizer se ainda poss vel jogar a campanha com um amigo em split-screen ??