Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

Blood%2BGulch.jpg

Information From Frank's Twitter

Frank O'Connor has tweeted confirming that a map remake will be in Halo 4. He has not confirmed which map it is yet but gives a very brief description.

Here is what he said:

"Halo 4 only includes one map remake. I know what it is, it is good. It will cause the least drama of any new thing. It is NOT Small."

I'm thinking maybe its Blood Gulch but who knows, leave a comment on what map you want it to be.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

A beefed up<a href="http://nrbuiy.com"> sekipr</a> that could fire quickly to begin with doing little damage but as it fires the barrel starts to glow red making the weapon fire slower and more accurate and the rounds do double the damage of the normal rounds, then if continually fired, the barrel glows white making the weapon fire even slower (comparable to the speed of a Dmr) however it's as accurate as a precision weapon and does about the same damage per shot as the precision weapons so on halo 4 it would be head shot capable with a white barrel making it a for shot kill weapon. So essentially with a none heated barrel the weapon does a little less damage per shot than an AR but fires faster at the expense of accuracy then after 40 rounds the barrel glows red It deals slightly more damage than the AR and it is just as accurate however it fires slower then after 25 rounds the weapons barrel glows white and now it is as accurate as a BR with each round dealing the same damage and firing just as fast, however it has no scope. The weapon after the reload animation cools to the red barrel stage and takes roughly 50 seconds on inactivity to cool to its normal stage, it takes about 20 seconds to cool from white to red.

I've posted some other ideas on your <a href="http://lqnush.com">varuios</a> youtube pages like a needle rifle that rather than super combining in the form of an explosion it has a delayed super combine that EMPs the target only after the shield recharges, this weapon is still precision and head shot capable, this negates the normal response for some players to run and hide till there shield recharges then come out and get the drop on there would be killer, so my ideas for how this weapon would work, it works by requiring a minimum of 3 rounds to hit, it has a similar firing rate to the DMR (maintaining the carbine as the quickest firing precision rifle) it like the DMR, lightrifle and BR will be a 4 shot headshot weapon however it will have this EMP super combine effect this will only come into effect after an enemy has retreated to regen there shield this then causes the needles that are stuck in them to glow a greenish purple colour if another needle hits the target it will EMP the target taking away there shield in a single shot allowing a second to kill. The needles will however pop like normal needles after about minute if they are not used to EMP. Hope you like halofollower please reply :)

I plan to get this to 343 industries so if you want me to add smtnohieg or change smtnohieg comment if people like it I will change it or add itI.Couple more missionsII.Longer missionsIII.More weaponsIV.More armor piceseV.Halo 2 ranking systemVI.More specialazationsVII.Firefight 2.1(with flood) and spartan ops 2.0VIII.Playable elites in multiplayerIX.More game types and returning ones like the ones in Halo 3(E.X having halo 3 slayer and regicideX.More forge palete varaietyXI.Remove personal ordenace drops or drastically improve it as it randomenes ruins the skill its need to play haloXII.Go back to maps with strtigicaly placed weapons in themXIII.Hability of droping the flagXIV.Brutes back(not necessary in the covenant faction) and more forunner enemy clases(promethians)XV.Not to take the story to the side that Master Chief is getting old like an AC Reveletions Ezio(say that the evolution the librarian did to him made him go old slower than normal or live a bit longer such as forunners)XVI.Human unsc usable flaying viachelsXVII.12 maps min and more varaiety (snow,fog,space,underground water,desert)XVIII.Bring equipment back but as granades (emp grenade , trip mine,radar jammer )XIX.Bring back the flashlightXX.Bigger fore world or worlds and with better terrain for players to build inXXI.Old theme songXXII.Weapons to stay longer on the ground before despairingXXIII.Acual lights that emit light for forge

Campaign:- Longer<a href="http://iwfwlj.com"> ciagampn</a>- Covenant<a href="http://iwfwlj.com"> ciagampn</a>, but in that<a href="http://iwfwlj.com"> ciagampn</a> the covenant wins- Return of cortanaMultiplayer:- Remove custom classes, replace them with normal classes like in BF3- More armor customization, like knee, foot, upper leg, lower leg, upper arm, lower arm…- Big color palette- Return of InvasionForge:- Placeable bodies- Undrivable vehicles for decoration- Vehicle and building wrecks- Placeable and unuseable weapons and mags- More forge pieces- Forge firefight- Every forge piece has a few different styles, like covenant, UNSC, desert, space, swamp…Firefight:- Return it- Flood- Boss fights- Random enemies optionWeapons & Vehicles:- Classic shotgun and BR design- Return of brute weapons- Return of SMG, plasma rifle, Halo CE flamethrower and needler rifle- More promethean weapons- If weapon camo’s return, several camo’s for every weapon, earn the camo’s by getting kills and not with specializations- Spectre, Chopper, Prowler, Revenant and Halo CE PC rocket hog- UNSC flying vehicle and covenant flying vehicle whick can be used by more than 1 personOther:- Shooting range, to use different weapons and vehicles

Every map in halo history<a href="http://hrikvgnfac.com"> weapprd</a> around a forge planet . Be able to put friendly ODST's or Spartans on the multiplayer map, where an 8 man team has each map. So you can protect it by fortifying your map with your solders and weapons with a budget kind of like forge. You can take over other maps and the more maps you have the more points you get, and can hold so that you can use them on fortification or your team’s armor upgrades, like overshield, speed boost, and damage boost. Basically you and your team can have speed boost overshield and damage boost at the same time. With enough money you can give your Placable these upgrades to make your army unbeatable and for connection problems so the game doesn't end when someone leaves or connection dies, make the persons character stay on the map on a legendary x2 AI so you still have someone on the map to help, and he is good to.

What I hope for in Halo 5 is a new playlist in <a href="http://ycdhwnwew.com">matmachking</a>. specifically something using the Mammoth. What I have in mind is Defend the Mammoth A big map design just for this playlist. Both teams get a Mammoth. Someone has to drive it whilst the rest of the team defends it. The Mammoths Rail Gun is available for use every 5 minutes or so. The rest of the team fights to the death. At the start of each match there is a Mammoth at spawn, power weapons and vehicles. Ordnance is different. You get weapons in it but are also vehicles that you can send in. The first team to destroy the enemy Mammoth wins an alternative to win is to have control of both Mammoths for 20 seconds or so. I know chances of this are slim, but itd be fun.

Things I would like to see for Halo 5:HayabusaChopperSandtrapForge characters: why <a href="http://lpxerqh.com">shuold</a> we be stuck as monitor, why not be able to also play as a sentinel or watcher?Halo Beast Mode: game mode in Gears where you played as the various enemiesPlayable Forerunner charactersMark VEnvironmental change for forgeOld flood back, I personally liked the wirey looking arms rather than the flood energy sword arm moreDual wieldingForerunner vehiclesTeleporting armor abilityCustom color systemand last but not least, at least one scene with all of the surviving members of Blue Team!

I'd really like to see more<a href="http://utadhed.com"> ntaarul</a> environments in multiplayer. ====== Forest Map ====== TONS OF TREES: Some large, small, some that have fort-like structures on them, some with tunnels that go through the base of the tree, some fallen trees that can be used to get to higher places. (A sort of rich thick forest you would find in Skyrim but tailored for Halo FPS gameplay) FOLIAGE: Tall weeds in some parts, short grass in others, hanging moss or vines. DIRT TUNNELS: Log or wooden beams to support the tunnels inside. TREE FORTS: Ground forts or forts spanning across trees with bridges or zip-lines connecting them. CAVES: Built into a rock formation of some sorts. FIRE?: Fire can spread around the map for a little while before going out severely damaging . could really change dynamic gameplay during objective based game types cutting off certain routes. Return of flame thrower? Addition of flame grenade/torch? (Something similar to what you would see in Far Cry)====== Desert Map ====== FLOWING SAND DUNES: (sand could also possibly be shifted around by explosion, driving, running, ect? Not sure if that is possible on the technical side of things) ROCK/SAND STRUCTURES: Building of some sorts for bases or structures that players can go through. QUICK SAND: Some sort of quick sand element that could be located in key spots of maps. Quick sand either kills you, where you can still shoot and throw grenades as your being sucked down. **A teammate could possibly attempt to pull you out but leaving you both vulnerable to an attack. OR it could just drastically slow you down while trying to move through it. DESERT PLANTS: Cactus or thorny like plant life. Tumbleweeds that blow across the map during gameplay. Maybe a couple spotted oasis's around a watering hole with some palm trees near the water. SAND STORMS: Randomly throughout gameplay, sand will blow through/around to make sight difficult or near impossible. Outside structures could be more severe where inside structures could be only hazy and gloomy. (Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Map: Trenches is a good example. During matches on that map, sand will sweep through and create interesting gameplay.)====== Snow/Ice Map ====== FLOWING SNOW HILLS/DRIFTS: They could have unique shapes and could change form (kind of like I mentioned with the sand map dunes) by explosions, vehicles, or foot traffic that can change the dynamic flow of the map. (Again technical limitation may not make this possible) TUNNELS: Snow tunnels that connect certain points of the map. FROZEN LAKE/POND: There could be some sort of frozen water at a key spot in the middle of the map that can be a risk/reward element. The more traffic damage (person/vehicle more so) or weapon damage the ice takes it will break apart leading to anything on top falling through to die in the freezing deep water. Over time the water can freeze and strengthen up if not disturbed. Must be very risky as most would rather choose to venture around the ice unless it's an absolute dire situation. SNOW VEHICLE: Have a snowmobile that can shoot out the front and have at least one passenger or have a Warthog that has snow tracks instead of wheels. (I believe Halo 2 had some concept Snow Warthog with tracks but never saw that in-game.)Those are what I would really like to see and I think the Halo community would enjoy it as well.Now I'm not sure how they could balance destructible environments since Halo multiplayer puts a very high emphases on flow, consistency, and balance. It's just that having fully destructible environments can make the game become more alive. When environments are destructible, it constantly feels fresh, changes the flow of gameplay as the match goes on, and it gives a sense of the chaos by seeing all the damage by the end of the match. Battlefield 3 comes to mind so exactly how 343 could find that balance I am not sure but I feel like I am not alone when I say that.Also, I understand that Battlefield 3 is an entirely different game but I would really like to see some concepts that Battlefield incorporates into their multiplayer experience. It's such a ridiculously very engaging game with it's scale-able maps, destructible environments, beautiful maps . so many others points that I won't cover but if you've played Battlefield 3 multiplayer you know what I speak of .. now imagine that mixed with Halo! I understand somethings just wouldn't fit but whenever I play Battlefield I cannot help to think how amazing some of those maps would be with Halo mixed in.Final thoughts:The customized armor should be over the top. You can customize your spartan now but it's still fairly easy to see another player that looks similar. I hope 343 can find a way to make spartan armor customization soooo deep that your spartan looks like no other out there.Forge world should have a lot more<a href="http://utadhed.com"> ntaarul</a> objects. An absolutely large forge world should be out there or at least several fairly large maps all that are strikingly unique. Just something where not every forge map looks like a bunch of bland UNSC, forerunner, steel-like structures . something that can be created that looks more<a href="http://utadhed.com"> ntaarul</a>. Bottom line, I wish the map creator was something similar to Far Cry . I couldn't imagine what the Halo community could come up with if they had that sort of map creator/editor. I'm sure I'll add more as time goes by but for now the details I listed above are what I'd really like to see in the next HALO game.

I want a new forge mode that will one up Far Cry.*PC Based ForgeXbox Controller compatibility and<a href="http://hlwbcqldah.com"> rdeecud</a> graphics to make run smoother on more systems.*Polygon ForgingCreate 2D surfaces like you would with a kill barrier. Choose from a Tekken style color interface, or a material like concrete; wood; light; or water, or an imported image. Or create 3D surfaces like cylinders and boxes. When creating a 3D object, allow textures for individual polygons. This would allow someone to make a light from a box. This would be used primarily for urban environments.*Terrain EditingCreate your own forge world for the polygon mapping if needed.*WeatherChoose the weather and time of day. Bring back the rain from Reach to prevent it form going through structures.*Minor Graphical ControlChoose between pixel shaders or probe shaders and choose the intensity of different FX.*Water PlacementThis would piggy back of the polygon mapping, but you would have the choice of the physics: none, graphical, physical.*Port All Aesthetic Objects From Previous Halo TitlesThis would also include aesthetics from the campaigns of Halo 3, ODST, and REACH for traditional forge editing. It should also include new stuff like tables and what not.New and Returning VehiclesInclude new vehicles like the Pelican, Phantom, and Falcon with no passenger weapons and have the nose mounted chain gun.This software could be made to have compatibility to future Halo titles as well.When finished, save it as a file and upload it to your file share through Halowaypoint.com and then download to your Xbox to play.It may not be developed for Halo 5, but it should be someday. It would attract a whole new fanbase, and it's really the only to satisfy forgers. It would guarantee Halo's number one spot for years!!!

Halo 5 should bring back Firefight, but this time<a href="http://ssazthgwmu.com"> anuord</a>, they should add marines, odsts, Spartan IV's, and other UNSC forces to the fight. Though the number of them to come out must be customizable so as the firefight match won't be easy and if you decide to be a member of the covenant you can add more to fight against. Also, it would be amazing if they made a Firefight/Spartan Ops hybrid, in which you are able to go through different areas while fighting covenant. For example, you have to infiltrate a covenant facility and fight the covenant outside the facility, and once you defeat them you must go inside the facility which should also be a map-sized fight, and before the game starts you can set which enemies you have to fight and whether or not you have UNSC units to help you in the fight. In addition to the return Firefight, I would love a map kind of like Forge World, but more complex. By complex I mean they should add more variety to the environments in it. For example, a desert in one section, a swamp, a snow area, etc. However, it will have to be a very large map because I don't want the different environments with weather that just appears there and cuts off , like if there's a desert, I don't want the snow area right next to it making it look unrealistic. I would want it to be slow changes that progresses into the next environment.

Ok, personally I think they shulod bring back most of the gametypes from Halo reach as well as Halo 4. I want team snipers back! :'( anyway I would love it if instead of traditional firefight, you could make your forge maps and place friendly AI on it and have firefight on your forge map! I mean wouldn't that be awesome? You forge a ship with ODST pods and actually USE them to raid a base. Oh speaking of which, I would love real ODST pods! especially if you respawned in them anyway I think the gravity volumes were a great idea but it shulod be expanded. Make it like the trait zones, you can adjust the size and the amount of gravity effected. Of course I agree with everyone else and would love more vehicles and weather options. But if 343 would just take firefight and combine it with forge the game, no one would put the game down. You could put places for the enemy to be dropped, or even have them controling a base and you invade. Anyway, if we could get THREE things in halo 5 I would want more gametypes, ODST pods for forge (professional pieces not falling barracades), and the ability to fight flood/covenant/promethians on your own forge maps. If you agree then lets get 343 s attention

Halo 4 does not deliver that felineg of playing as a SPARTAN-IV super soldier. You feel like a mass-manufactured soldier almost as though you are replacing ODST's as a special operations ground unit. Even Halo: Reach had that felineg of being a special operations SPARTAN-III operative. Halo 4 is lacking in that feel because seems to be following a similar pattern to other FPS franchises.Halo 5 MUST deliver! Bring back that felineg along with an array of old gametypes, maps, weapons and vehicles. Bring back Halo 3 but on steroids. I want to see maps such as Sandtrap & Last Resort again and I want to see gametypes such as VIP, Assault, Invasion & Infection. Bring all this back plus a new Halo feel but in my honest opinion is that when playing Halo 4 multiplayer you do not feel like a SPARTAN-IV super soldier on a battlefield, you feel like a pawn. Return to the spartans to their deserved status as the most elite of the UNSC but at the same time are seldom seen. I want to feel like a member of the infamous Blue Team whilst playing a game of Invasion on Sandtrap in Halo 5.That's all, for now. ;)

What would I like to see, or not see in Halo 5-No custom ltaoduos (Everybody has a ******* Sticky)-No Ordinance drops (Too many power weapons and it gives better weapons to the better team)-Flood in Firefight-One big Forge world with variable weather-OPTIONAL usage of Kinect 2.0 in Forge-Aging posibility for Forge objects (New, old, ancient adds dirt, vines, rust)-Normal industry ceiling lights (that emit light)-Pieces of ground (island) as forge objects-Big rocks and Trees as forge objects-Chat option for all custom games, for example: a) nobody can hear you B) only your team can hear you c) only people near you can hear you d) everybody can hear you-Halo Reach Grenade launcher-Skill based ranking sistem-Return team killing (to betray EMPing idiots)-Usage of a Mammoth or an Elephant as a mobile base in BTB

I also think that it would be really cool if in mlauipltyer you could play as either a brute, elite or spartan. This could allow the developers to bring in all the brute weapons and vehicles as well as all the elite weapons and vehicles as well as all unsc weapons and vehicles. If they brought the brutes and elites into mlauipltyer they could add evasion back in but with a twist. Instead of two teams squaring off, it could be the brutes vs the elites vs the spartans with each faction having different objectives (another variant of the game type). This could be useful for people who make machinimas with the addition of another race.

They should let the Spartans be able to swtich weapons with each other like they would swtich weapons with the marines by hand and should also be able to throw the weapons to each other like they would on the Oddball Gametype so that if a spartan is in a situation where the other Spartans or Covenant or Prometheans are getting at him they can throw him a good weapon from a distance so that he can get a hold of the weapon and kill the people who are attacking him

halo map:-onder water map like in halo 2 you must be able to see the ocean and the strange will life that the lararbiin collects halo idea:-and a UNSC lab system here you will learn more of every species the armor,weapon,hes world,ecosystem through short videos and photo like, it can be even a mini game like sending drone like mass effect(lol probably not :P) or you receive file when you unlock ting are find in campaign or mission-and halo was 2

Plasma Rifle because it dfneeis awesome, Original Pistol to weigh out the over-powered Boltshot and, while they may no be weapons, a huge Forge World with customisable skins, weather and everything else to make each map unique. Oh, and they have to include the Falcon, Hornet, Litch, Phantom, Pelican and Elephant in the Forge World to make the ultimate multi-player experience. And at a push, Mammoths.

Remember Koots, these things are data cotntrucss, and those hornets have the ability to reconstruct broken data. DAMN! I knew the Forerunners were advanced but I didn't know that they were THAT thorough when the created the Promethians. If they had only activated the Promethian guardians when the flood struck their planet, then they might have had a chance, but NO the incredibly smart race was pacifist, and thus was not prepared for war. They were intelligent, but everything must face war.

Couldn't agree more with you man, something about it gives you the hair rnasiig, shiver down your spine effect. You must of spent so much time editing the video EXO, but it was clearly worth it!! Don't ever stop bassing EXO :)

I'm really lnkioog forward to this being released now, and adding this limited edition will add to my collection of Halo games, I'm a bit disapointed that they wont be doing a Legendary edition but at least were getting something

yes, but even on their freetime, they could earn a liltte money on the side to buy stuff. im only 13 currently, so its kind've illegal for me to get an official job.

Hey Mr. Krix I got a question for you if you dont mind anrwiseng it. I am curious how you were able to size your head to your blue print and how you were able to size your blue prints to the right size so you would have sculpting room. Also want to thank you for starting this blog and giving people some insight on how do design things. For instance i am trying to take a picture and make a blue print out of it like you did with the thomas helmet I am just struggling with how to take it in photo shop and size it properly so ill have room to sculpt and put in details and so i can fit it over my head once again thanks for all you have already done and if you have any pointers i am all ears thanks. nick

I've really eyjnoed watching your progress on this build. I didn't see your work on Guy until you had finished it, but I have been keeping up with this one on facebook. It's great that you have gotten so much experience on the first one. It has to be exciting when you complete steps in fractions of the time it took you before. I will be looking for more!

Hey mate, I've gotta say, you are pretty awsoeme. Just seen your portal gun on youtube.. epic! Was wondering if you would be interested in swapping some links? (I'll write a blog post on my blog about your work, if you could post a link to my blog on Facebook or this blog)If your interested, hit me up at www.rawrtechblog.comThanks in advance!

Hey! It's me, 9999AWC from youtube! There's NO WAY at ALL that anydboy in my family can do that! So could you make one for me plz? How much? Name your price! Plz! Help me! I'm 13 and I want to show my friends that I REALLY do love daft punk! PLZ MAKE ME HAPPY! If you accept, I'll tell you where I live!