Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

Blood%2BGulch.jpg

Information From Frank's Twitter

Frank O'Connor has tweeted confirming that a map remake will be in Halo 4. He has not confirmed which map it is yet but gives a very brief description.

Here is what he said:

"Halo 4 only includes one map remake. I know what it is, it is good. It will cause the least drama of any new thing. It is NOT Small."

I'm thinking maybe its Blood Gulch but who knows, leave a comment on what map you want it to be.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That's the problem with cpeoanims like Turbine and Cryptic is that they keep doing things to piss off their player base. Glad you are enjoying the show and if you do get your own internet radio station, that would be cool!

The post is absolutely wouenrfdl! Lots of great info and inspiration, both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your website and detailed info you offer! I will bookmark your blog!

This post appears to get a good amnuomt of visitors. How do you get traffic to it? It gives a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to post about is the most important factor.

cheers for the amazing cnoetnt on your website, I am very interested in this story and you have really helped me. I have just told a few of my friends about this on FaceBook and they love your cnoetnt just as much as I do.

Please keep on leaving such quialty posts as this is a rare thing to find these days. I am always searching online for storys that can help me. watching forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!

. I wish it was analog sereto phono (aka: RCA) instead, but I can live with it.With all this praise, one might think there were no drawbacks to reduce the overall star rating. Sadly, Samsung left one, glaring omission. It's not enough to return the television and shell out extra cash for a higher-end Samsung, but it is something to complain about. It only has 2 HDMI ports. Yes, it is in the description. I realized what I was buying when I purchased the television, but I really wish Samsung had included more HDMI ports. All of their 3D televisions that I looked at had 4 HDMI ports. Why? Why? Why?! Most consumers have more than two HDMI devices, and switches can cause a degradation in signal quality.Oh also, the product description states the EH6000 has one component and one composite input. The statement is a bit misleading. There is one component/composite input. That's right. You can use it as EITHER component or composite. It doesn't bother me, but other buyers may wish to be made aware.As a note, I have no way of testing the tuner. I live outside of off-the-air broadcast range, so there is no way, at this time, to properly test this function. In the past however, Samsung has built in excellent over-the-air tuners.

We use the classic menus curnertly and were surprised when Netflix disappeared from the NPL this week on all of our Premieres. After the third support contact, we've been told that Netflix is no longer available in the NPL with classic menus (they've been there the whole time if we switch to the HD menus). It is available now only under Video on Demand even though we do not have the Spring Update yet. We've been Tivo customers since the Series 2. We've upgraded periodically (not typically as an early adopter) and were happy with the Premiere until the updates started last December. Since then our devices have been less stable, lose minor features with each release and have taken more time to support than a typical computer. I've contacted Tivo support more in the last 6 months than in all of our previous years of Tivo ownership. This is why I cannot justify buying lifetime. This is why I would recommend never upgrading from an older unit.

Nice to see an update from TiVo. I<a href="http://auuabdef.com"> aecipprate</a> the effort no matter how minimal however, TiVo should be doing more to bring its lackluster software up to par. On average one update to the TiVo software per year is abysmally slow. This update is really about distributing updates to third party modules that were developed by you guessed it third parties not TiVo. I find it hard to understand why there isn't more aggressive software development going on at TiVo? Wait I know because they have a cash cow and don't have to do anything more than the bare minimum! Watch out because DirectTV, AT&T, Verizon and other DVRs are not only as good as TiVo they are better in many respects and they are either free with the service or very low cost in comparison to TiVo. Come on TiVo what happened to your drive for innovation? I sure hope that you aren't just looking to milk your patents for revenue.

Lauren C,Thank you for your comment. You are <a href="http://edscawruos.com">abtelusoly</a> right in your description. The Mirage3 does not have a dual-density post as traditional stability/motion control shoes have. This shoe does have more torsional structure as a result of a TPU bridge in the midsole. This gives the shoe a touch of guidance and does not flex and twist as much as other Natural Motion shoes like the Kinvara. This can add to efficiency over shorter faster distances and add to protection over longer slower distances. I am a neutral runner and the Mirage 3 is my go-to trainer for just about every situation.Lauren S,No need to wait for one shoe to wear out. This is a perfect opportunity to introduce a secondary trainer that you can alternate with your primary trainer and better compliment the variety of your training with variety in your footwear.

TiVo HD / Series 3 probably won't ever see any new <a href="http://pqhmikfe.com">updeats</a>. Every time TiVo has made an announcement about the Premiere, the comments fill up with HD / Series 3 owners (including myself), asking for a back port to the previous generation (which isn't that old!), and TiVo never addresses it. Ever. Don't get me wrong, I love my TiVo, but with the short shelf-life of the TiVo HD, it's disappointing that I spent money on an otherwise solid piece of hardware that was abandoned quickly in favor of the Premiere, and TiVo hasn't so much as made an official statement on the continued support and development of their previous generation product.It's probably safe to say that nobody from TiVo actually monitors the comments on their blog. TiVo, if you'd like to prove me wrong, my email address is attached privately to this post.

) broadcasts), so I'll udtape this post when I do.Note this year's EH' line is Samsung's basic model lineup, with the ES' being the more expensive, feature-laden models. This is a great set if you want a basic, quality LED with a nice pricepoint.EDIT 3/5/2012: Update 1080p content. I've set up my streaming process to this TV with some 1080p material and it is gorgeous. We recently watched Toy Story on this set, and I was blown away by the color depth and detail this TV displayed. A small caveat: with all TVs, the speakers could use some improvement. Set on the standard' audio output, the sound is fine. If you set it to music' or movie', the audio sounds much better, but can rattle the TV's enclosure if the volume is set high.

I love my Sauconys as well, especially the Mirages!! I've been <a href="http://dgvkio.com">runinng</a> in the 3s for about a month now and can tell you that the shoe is amazing. It only gets better with time! I now wear them on most of my runs and can't wait to get another pair when they launch in Feb :)The only thing I'd say is that the Mirage isn't a true stability shoe (vs something like the Guides or the Omnis). They do have more guidance than the Kinvara, but they're still a more neutral shoe designed for neutral to slight over-pronators. Anyway...I really hope you don't mind me commenting on this!! I just wanted to put it out there for runners who may be interested in trying them but might be scared away by the "stability" factor!

None of the new features <a href="http://iffyfn.com">litesd</a> in the blog interest me at all. I don't/won't subscribe to Netflix at all, rarely use the YouTube app. I'm much more interested in an update that fixes the freezing issue that has plagued both my TiVo Premiere boxes since the last update. After that, I would like to see Amazon Prime Streaming Videos supported on TiVo, but TiVo has so far ignored all of us customers who have clamored for this feature.

thanks for the comments, <a href="http://lasdbyjlrl.com">evroneye</a>! lauren c - yes! so glad that you shared your valuable input! jeff - thanks for everything. this is all really great info and hopefully will be helpful to others. after wearing the mirage 3 just for one run, i cannot wait to get them and make them a regular part of my training. they are fantastic shoes! thank you so much to <a href="http://lasdbyjlrl.com">evroneye</a> for your thoughts and helpful info!

So curious to try these! I have been runinng in the Kinvaras for a year and have done 2 half marathons in them. This fall I am planning my first FULL marathon and I have been wondering how my Kinvaras would feel for the longer training runs. I have been told I am neutral to slight pronation. Sounds like the Mirages might be what I will need. Thanks for the review!

I am a big Saucony fan, even before I <a href="http://wkydbzy.com">sttread</a> running this past summer. My local running store put me in a Hurricane (need the stability!) and they are great! Even my 2.5 yr old daughter has a pair of Saucony's that keep her running. I keep hoping my shoes wear out soon so I have a good excuse to find a new pair... ;)

oi na unsa man d i ka dear? mao d i wla ka reply2x ba. abi nako na probs ka sa dname. maayo kay ok na ka. hope kana na jud nga ok na jud nga maulian na jud ba. lisod nang lain pa mati sa lawas dear.oi eat na d i ka ice cream. nice pud oi. ug halo2x pa jud. oi klamai. la mana diri dear. inig winter daghan para ice cream og para halo2x, harharhar. sagol lang wala. toink.b praying for u. regards.

Nice photo, Gena. Wish I could have been there. Bet you'll get some great paintings from the event, in<a href="http://lloalfzls.com"> aoitdidn</a> to all the good times! I've been wanting to tell you what a great job you did on the train passing your house!!! But have fallen far behind in all my correspondence. Anyway, just know that every inch of it was spot on. It stands out in a crowd of well done Genas.

By , October 27, 2012 at 12:09 amThis was precisely the <a href="http://sqxgpon.com">anwrses</a> I'd been searching for. Amazing blog. Incredibly inspirational! Your posts are so helpful and detailed. The links you feature are also very useful too. Thanks a lot

Hello Lynn...thank God that you are okay now, and nagbalik na jud imong <a href="http://znmphdp.com">kaaiasgkln</a>...like you, i dont like being sick, masking gamay lang nga sakit, i'm really scared / afraid for such...now, its time to come back to the blog world...

Cheap polo is the perfect <a href="http://hdcrjgic.com">chosoe</a> for men to wear in the summer.At this time,cheap and beautiful dresses are women's best love.If you are young boys,never miss store.You can find a lot of lovely clothes in these online store.

, I spent a great deal of time fishing <a href="http://olriic.com">arnuod</a> through reviews and specs of what seemed like countless tablets for months. The obvious cliche conclusion led to all fingers pointing at some variation of an iPad, yet for me, I do not see much sense in purchasing a tablet (regardless of brand) for <a href="http://olriic.com">arnuod</a> the same price as a cheap yet descent laptop that will have more potential.Enter the Kindle Fire HD.I will spare you the story on my process of how I ended up choosing a Fire HD and get right to what you all want to know: my thoughts and experience thus far with the product.Picture: (10/10)I will start with this since obviously that was the first thing i noticed. In a word, incredible. Now its not eye popping or anything out of this world, but i can honestly say it exceeded my expectations and i was (and continue to be) impressed by this piece of hardware's capabilities. I tested out just a few minutes of TV shows, trailers, videos, and films from Prime Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Flixster, and Youtube (through the web browser since an app is currently unavailable) and everything looks as it should (and beautiful to boot)! Books come out crisp as well (both in text and picture) and the same goes for basic website visuals, apps, and games. Overall I am very impressed.Sound: (10/10)This is probably where i was most impressed. I have seen some of the reviews on here that are 3 stars or less putting down the audio or claiming they don't hear the big deal. Not to be a jerk or anything but i recommend those people check in at an ear clinic and have their hearing tested. I was literally amazed at how I was hearing sounds from various distances and angles. From up close it felt like i was hearing a high quality home theater system and not just for one flick but everything. From website audio to music, Netflix to Audiobooks, this tablet sounds great!Book/Reading Features: (10/10)At first this was not my primary reason for purchasing a Fire HD, but after toying <a href="http://olriic.com">arnuod</a> with a few things, I am truly impressed at how well Amazon has integrated the ability to find, purchase, read, and even listen to literature. The lending library for Prime users is a nice added touch allowing you to borrow from a rather extensive list of books. Not to mention many timeless classics are available for free (such as Dracula, Gulliver's Travels, Little Women, The Iliad, The Jungle Book and many more) and of those titles, many come with free audio! If you do not feel like spending the money on audio (or if your book has none available) the text-to-speech feature is surprisingly well done with minimal error. With all this being said, I can honestly say that I am excited to start reading again.Web Browsing: (8/10)The only reason I do not give this a 10 is because web browsing (with what is given out of the box) lacks Flash support which limits the capabilities. However, with a bit of research I was able to find forum discussions on how Fire HD users were able to work <a href="http://olriic.com">arnuod</a> this by downloading an app called ES File Explorer and then a separate browser called Dolphin that gives you Flash capabilities, so this is an easy fix that even a monkey could figure out how to do as long as they are patient. Though don't get me wrong, Silk is fast and beautiful and i use it for the majority of my web surfing, but occasionally Flash is needed. As I am sure you have read by now in other reviews, the fact that the Fire HD does not automatically come with Flash support is not Amazon's fault yet rather Adobe for pulling he plug on their involvement with tablets. Again, as long as your network is put together well, browsing the web is very fast and up to par with dare I say some computers.App Availability: (8/10)To me, this is the only area where the Fire HD lacks. I would rate lower here but I am trusting that over time and after updates, the lineup will have grown. Once more, with a bit of research you can find discussions on how to sideload apps from your computer and other devices, but that could be a bit too advanced for the average user. Though for what it is worth, the selection it does currently come with is top notch. Just to name a few, some important missing apps include: YouTube, Dropbox, and SiriusXM. Still, as far as I am concerned, this certainly is not a deal breaker and I am sure that as things progress access to these will become available.Look/Feel: (10/10)The 8.9 model that I own and am currently reviewing was a lot lighter than I expected and it is true what they say ( it is just right to fit in one hand). Out of the box/pre-case the Fire HD looks great and is very thin, sleek, and dare I say sexy? The only minor gripe I would have (that I noticed other Help other customers find the most helpful reviewsa0Was this review helpful to you?a0 | a0

, and the new 7 Fire all just using a Wi-Fi connection vs. <a href="http://utmhdyczvcg.com">celullar</a> connectivity..My website test is to hit the mobile websites of FoxNews, CNN, my personalized Yahoo page, Google, and the Houston Chronicle. The ones that were usually slow on the other devices and were still slow but faster than the other devices (Houston Chronicle and CNN), and for the other sites I couldn't tell a difference in speed at the location closest to my router. When I went to the slowest / worst reception location of my house, the speed did have a noticeable difference in the other devices as this one was slightly faster but for a casual surfer it is not noticeable nor does it hang.Email Setup:Email setup was very easy with the included email app for my main Google account it took about a minute to input my email address and password information and I was good to go: sending and receiving emails was a snap, and when I sent a test message with pictures they displayed crisply. I will tell you I primarily us an existing app called Enhanced Email that I received here on the Amazon app store for free vs. what came as standard with the Fire for daily use, and it was easy to use actually better due to the larger screen size with this version of the Fire. For those of you asking yourself why am I using the Enhanced Email program, the simple answer is like many of you I have more than one email account: you can quickly switch back and forth on the accounts with the tool. The lazy person in me appreciates that as I don't like getting out of the lazy chair once I'm settled in!Game Play:I do play a lot of games, but they aren't the heavy action / interactive games many of the kids play today. For my test, I tried out several rounds of Words with Friends and a Majong derivative. The display was crisp and the tablet was very responsive as it interacted over the WiFi network of my home to the game server.Sound / Music PlaybackDifferent than last year's model and the $159 this year's model, the two speakers are located in the back of the Kindle Fire in two not-noticeable ports. My test of this feature was cranking up Van Halen's Panama to maximum volume (I wanted to see if it could really play the guitar licks), and I would alternate covering one speaker up over the other: you have true stereo sound with no degradation of the sound that makes you think you are about to blow the speaker. However, the sound is not very crisp (the $159 Fire sounds better to me) as the sound is going away from you with the speakers being in the back. With a cover on the Fire to protect it, that can be a problem. It's going to take a little bit of getting used to having the volume controls at the top of the device.Reading Books:Reading a book was enjoyable and easy on the eyes with the larger screen: I appreciate being able to changing the default font to something else in addition to increasing the font size so I don't have to wear my glasses. Turning pages is pretty darn easy just tap the side of the screen to go to the next page or back a page, or you can swipe your finger across the screen to do the same.Bluetooth:Bluetooth setup was very easy. I tested this with audio in my car as well as an external keyboard