Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

Blood%2BGulch.jpg

Information From Frank's Twitter

Frank O'Connor has tweeted confirming that a map remake will be in Halo 4. He has not confirmed which map it is yet but gives a very brief description.

Here is what he said:

"Halo 4 only includes one map remake. I know what it is, it is good. It will cause the least drama of any new thing. It is NOT Small."

I'm thinking maybe its Blood Gulch but who knows, leave a comment on what map you want it to be.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My spouse and i delinitefy enjoy what we place right here. Incredibly new along with wise. A single trouble however. I’m operating Ie using Debian along with components of your respective existing format bits can be a minor wonky. My spouse and i know it’s not only a common build. Still it’s a specific thing for you to maintain in the mind. My spouse and i wish who's may support along with keep the best good quality producing.

There are certainly a lot of dilaets like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game.

I am impressed, I slohud say. Truly hardly ever before do I encounter a weblog that is definitely the two educative and entertaining, and allow me to let you know, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is exceptional; the issue is a thing that not adequate individuals are talking intelligently about. I am incredibly blissful that I stumbled through this in my look for a single point referring to this

I have been reading your eernits all through my morning holiday, and I must admit the entire article has been very enlightening and rather well written. I believed I would will let you recognise that for some explanation why this weblog does not view smartly in Web Explorer 8. I want Microsoft might forestall changing their software. I've a question for you. Would you thoughts replacing weblog roll links? That would be actually neat!

Thanks for the comments man! You say you won't leave DDO for now. Just wait until FF14, Rift or GW2 come out. I have a feneilg that the DDO player base is fed up with Turbine and will be looking for some thing new then. I predict that a huge chunk of their player base will play if not move over to one of these MMO's. Again, good to hear from you!!!!!

Thanks a ton for another hpelful article. I have been a big fan the last few months, and it's now one of my favorite sites! With so many autogenerated blogs out there, its refreshing to find a real one. I run a blog that is very similar, is there any way you would write a guest post on it? If you are interested, please send me an email!

Binaural waves can be triggered due to lintnsieg to only two diverse frequencies for each individual ear. Binaural beats as well as brainwave entrainment will be each of those utilised medically for you to ease and even relaxed thoughts from stress. Binaural beats, binaural waves and even brainwave entrainment are utilized around the world pertaining to telepathy, agony managing, strain lessening along with other meditative functions.

Easily, the post is really the greesatt on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily watch forward to your future updates. Saying cheers will not just be sufficient, for the brilliant c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!

Perhaps this is a bit off topic but in any case, I have been surfing about your blog and it wahcts really neat. impassioned about your writing. I am creating a new site and hard-pressed to make it appear great, and supply excellent articles. I have discovered a lot on your site and I look forward to additional updates and will be back.

Perhaps this is a bit off topic but in any case, I have been surfing about your westibe and it looks really neat. impassioned about your writing. I am creating a new blog and hard-pressed to make it appear great, and supply excellent articles. I have discovered a lot on your site and I watch forward to additional updates and will be back.

Perhaps this is a bit off topic but in any case, I have been surfing about your blog and it looks rlealy neat. impassioned about your writing. I am creating a new blog and hard-pressed to make it appear great, and supply excellent storys. I have discovered a lot on your site and I watch forward to additional updates and will be back.

Easily, the post is really the greetast on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily watch forward to your future updates. Saying nice one will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!

Hey admin, I have a small request. I was just seianhrcg for some info on this topic you wrote and found this post. Some really awesome stuff you shared here. Can I please share this post on my new website I am currently workin’ on? It would be great:) I will check back again later to see how you responded. Thanks

Good to see your refreshing ceonmmts again man! Dude, Zelda will always be a classic! I am playing Crono Trigger, one of Square's best RPG's of all time. However, I patched it with a re-translation and hard patch. I am playing it on emulation VIA the Wii. I am going to talk more about that on my next show.

Unprejudiced this sometime wekeend over 300 tattoo artists mostly from Southern California studios gathered in Pomona's Fairplex to fire their ink at one of the everybody's largest conventions of its kind. In over to the talented artists, the Cadaver Craft Expo in Pomona also featured scores of entertainment such as tattoo head contests, energetic music concerts and MMA fights.

LOL, good to hear from you again as it's been a while. Cheeky Monkey huh, guess I deserved that for giinvg you a hard time. Maybe like everything else MMO's and video gaming in general have a shelf life. I agree people shouldn't judge your game play based on what you have, it's how you use it, LMAO.

Hello I am so delighted I lotaced your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was watching on yahoo for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining site. Please do keep up the great work.

As far as me being a memebr here, I didnt even know that I was a memebr here. When the article was published I received a username and password, so that I could participate in Comments, That would explain me stumbuling upon this post. But we?e certainly all memebrs in the world of ideas.

What I want to know is why I should care? I mean, not to say that what youve got to say isnt imrnptaot, but I mean, its so generic. Everyones talking about this man. Give us something more, something that we can get behind so we can feel as passionately about it as you do.

What I wouldnt give to learn how you got your degsin to be so brilliant! I mean it. Besides the site just being fantastic, this page is too sweet! Its not too flashy. It doesnt do too much with colours and things and the videos you use are perfect for this topic! Really, fantastic website.

What I couldnt give to learn how you got your dsegin to be so amazing! I mean it. Besides the website just being awesome, this page is too sweet! Its not too flashy. It doesnt do too much with colours and things and the videos you use are perfect for this topic! Really, brilliant blog.

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into srnittag my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

I dont think Ive seen all the angles of this sucjebt the way youve pointed them out. Youre a true star, a rock star man. Youve got so much to say and know so much about the sucjebt that I think you should just teach a class about it

Hi Webmaster, commenters and erdbyvoey else !!! The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Keep em coming you all do such a great job at such Concepts can't tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!

This is such a great resource that you are pridnviog and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of pridnviog a quality resource for free. It's the old what goes around comes around routine.