Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

Blood%2BGulch.jpg

Information From Frank's Twitter

Frank O'Connor has tweeted confirming that a map remake will be in Halo 4. He has not confirmed which map it is yet but gives a very brief description.

Here is what he said:

"Halo 4 only includes one map remake. I know what it is, it is good. It will cause the least drama of any new thing. It is NOT Small."

I'm thinking maybe its Blood Gulch but who knows, leave a comment on what map you want it to be.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

How funny that our photos are simiialr in nature - or is it? Now if only I had read the 44 words post - I could have shortened mine to work...What a delicious day this is!xo

</a>Ive got Gears 3 to bore myself thougrh first, however much I dont want it to, atm and from the Beta just liek Gears 2 its hardly changed and a bore fest like Gears 2 for me, maybe I have been spoilt by Uncharted which has everything Gears has in temrs of gameplay but more and is more dynamic and fun.Gears is a good franchise though just too samey and not improved and Im not selling my Xbox before its out, might aswell justify me not selling it for the last year and play Gears 3 before I do.Gave away Gears 2 the other day as I went on it and the matchmaking was still poop and takes ages to find a game, Unchated 2 is justt allot better in everyway for me, allot.I usedto be an Xbox fanboy but times have changed, now Im a PS3 fanboy for its exclusives and a PC fanboy for multiplats, what reason have I got to be an Xbox fanboy now? or like Xbox as much as PS3 and PC? NoneVN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)

Bought this to replace the one that came with our csvneroion van. Bought the same brand for continuity's sake. Installed myself, no problem. Stopped accepting discs after 1 day. I didn't realize at the time that returning it to Amazon would have been like taking a nap in a hammock on a sunny day, especially compared to dealing with customer service/repair department at Valor. To add insult to injury, I sent it back to Valor for repair service, and it's going to take up to a month just for them to look at it, and who knows how much it will cost for them to fix it. If they try to charge me a dime, I'm having them send it back and returning it to Amazon. I hesitate to write scathing reviews, but this one deserves it. Maybe the unit I received was a lemon, but Valor as a company is an entire grove of lemon trees, in my opinion. Look elsewhere!

Phlipups / Excellent predictions on where the frsiahnce is going. I, for one, was very apprehensive about the remake, thought it wasn't needed but upon seeing the new graphics I kinda got a little excited about replaying that GREAT campaign over again. I hope disc 2 is just Reach's multiplayer with the inclusion of the CE maps re-done. A new MP for Halo when I have barely touched Reach's MP would be too much for me to handle. I did like how they extended the Halo 3 MP through ODST, so hopefully it's the same game plan as you mentioned.Can't really remember what happened in Halo 3. I did think Master Chief was dead, glad he is not. Is the Flood gone or did the humans just make a deal with them to stay away? I actually can't wait for a new enemy, it is needed. Thanks for the write-up.

</a>Meh, I'm looking fowrrad to it. Sans Halo 2, there's not one Halo game that I really hate. They're always fun and have really good single player campaigns. I also really love the story and universe of Halo it's really dreamy and mystical. I'm not saying that Halo is right up there with games like Uncharted or Deus Ex (Human Revolution is my GOTY) but Halo is a game that always manages to put a smile on my face. It's a familiar romp through a welcoming, enchanted sci-fi world that never ceases to be fun. In short Halo is nothing mind-blowing or innovative, but it's well crafted, familiar, and fun.VN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)

doesnt happen with Uncharted, they will move onto somnthieg new and different no matter how good the game is because people dont want the same thing over and over just because it worked the first time, its un origional and dumb. People want new bright ideas, not the same ida done over and over again ..Come on Micro$oft put that money somewhere smarter, take risks like Sony on great new exclusive IP's dont try to just play it safe with the same old [email protected] selling my Xbox after Gears after hearing this .I was hoping M$ were going to pull somethnig out their backside but no just recycling the same stuffVN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)

/ A lot of people seem to want to coprame this game with halo games of the past, but with every iteration of a game whether it be COD, Battlefield, Fifa, Halo etc. I only want something that is fun. And this game is definitely fun. I'm not going into detail because of the plethora of reviews on the internet but if you enjoy having a good time with some friends around an xbox or just have an hour to waste, Halo 4 is a great way to go.

Fiz o desbloqueio por cima do que ja tinha o meu era o 3.55 nunca tinha feito donwdrage nem usado o true blue instalei o rogero 4.24 CEX v1.9 ocorreu tudo certo ao instalar o multiman eu ja possuia o multiman com meus jogos porem acho q apenas atualizou ele so q agora ne3o carrega os jogos q ja posssuia ao abrir o multiman aparece a seguinte mensagem multiman cannot enable BD rom emulator.Functionality may be restricted error unsupported system firmware o multiman q estou usando e9 o 04.07.01 full o que devo fazer?

</a>Bungie had done with Halo, they wanted to let it rest and not stnrig it out and go and do what they like, Its up to Microsoft what they did next, and they chose to carry it on with a different dev just because they knew it was instant cash and playing it safe and run out of ideas [well they have hardly had any ideas lol] instead of making a brand new great IP exclusive and being origional and bringing something new.VN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)

We ordered this dvd plyear to replace same type unit for vacation travel. We plugged new unit in and nothing happened so we someone check wiring and all was fine there. We have tried to contact to get resolved but no response so far (over a month later). WE would not advise anyone to purchase this unit.If anyone knows how to get this resolved we would love to know as we have spent the money and have nothing of use for it.

Bought this to replace the orngiial dvd player in our conversion van. Plays good without skipping, remote control works good, and the picture is clear. No complaints here, just took the van on a 16 hour trip zero problems with the player.Update-3-4-12 player worked great for a year in our van no skips no problems. Then all of the sudden it quit just like that. Use your own judgment with this purchase. I will probably look for a different brand

</a>Racing Games are for hilbillys so that must mean Videogames are for nerds. I am thogurh with videogames. Videogames have become all about the Moneeeeey & fanboyism. The last real gaming system was the N64 all other videogame systems after the N64 s**k. All you other nerds enjoy your hobby I am out. F**K you and F**K videogames.VN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)

</a>Yes, Microsoft should deetinifly follow Sony's lead when it comes to moneymaking decisions. That way they could be in a dead heat for console sales instead of far far ahead. They could also be making less return on exclusives like Sony! You sir, are a business genius, and I think you should contact Microsoft for a job.VN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)

</a>Totally agree. I was a fan, excited tnhnkiig it would be an epic MMO. But to actually believe that they left the beloved franchise they created just to try and get rich with easier development. That move killed them for me. I swear I will never buy a Bungie game in my life.VN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)

Trust me I play DDO because it is D&D. If they keep the no-die thing that Kalari meoinnted and keep doing the gimmicky ddo store thing and focusing only on the new players' there will be nothing that is going to keep me interested. I go with what I love. Really though, the die thing nearly made me rage-quit lolI've been a final fantasy fan since playing the first FF on NES back in the late 80 s. I only stopped playing FFXI because it was so hard to keep up with the Japanese community and soloing was next to impossible once you reached level 6. I love grouping, but it could take an hour to find a group. sometimes you just wanna get-in-get-out, you know? I made the Japanese comment, because FFXI was over in Japan like 2 or 3 years prior to it being released in the States. So when new players got into the game and went to the random server (that was the way it used to be the server was picked for you) there would already be people running around at level 20 in capped out gear. hard to compete with that lolYah its good to be back. I didn't listen to the second skin cast cause I actually want to see the movie sometime. I've seen the previews and know that its more about gaming addiction than about people who love games not a movie that I would let my wife watch LOL!

Kalari is such a great co-host for your show, Yak. Great to hear her again! I sooooo agree about forum rep on ddo.com it's the most poetlniss thing I've ever seen that causes way too much drama.As much as it pains me to say it, I agree with Kalari about Turbine's shifting in business thinking with DDO nowadays. I fear DDO's trying to do too many F2P things that will make them lots of money but make the game a bit less fun. Fortunately we're not there yet. Gimmickey good way to say it.My biggest problem with MMOs has been the whole must be easy mentality. The genre as a whole replaces challenge with grind. I think the thinking is that people won't pay monthly fees if they struggle. Might be true, but one of the things I've long loved about DDO is it took a different approach. DDO is different! In recent months, though, I see the game shifting to become more typical of other MMOs. I hope they realize their mistake before they lose their hardcore supporters.If I ever run my own Internet radio station (could happen someday!) Kalari gets her own show. You can have one too Yak. I don't know, Kalari I think Yak needs to change his name to Captain Serious Super-minor correction: Guild renown starts decaying at guild level 26, not 40 as mentioned in the show.Agreed with Kalari don't change. Jerry

(Electronics) this is an awesome TV to have at the kids room, the image qutaliy is AWESOME (exactly what you would expect from a Samsung product)I Highly recommend you get some HDMI cables (if youre looking to optimize the picture qutaliy when using this product with an XBOX 360, or any other game console)PS if you're looking to buy a Television of this dimension (26 inches) then get the 720p as there is no major difference between 720p and 1080p in this size.. now if youre looking to get a television from 35 inches or bigger now I would higly recommend you look at 1080 as the picture qutaliy is highly noticeable..

hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly pciekd up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

Hehe Jerry id be honored Dunno if a show with me on it would sound so great thoguh I tend to rant a lot lol. Im just worried I know making money is important Im just tired of seeing the bar lowered to do so. Easy shouldnt have to be for everyone and still think they could have let it be casual and normal then hard and elite the way us players who were used to the challenged being left the same. I just hope update 6 makes up for 5 cause renown will only hold me for so long.

(Electronics) I bought the Samsung UN26EH4000 and the Sharp LC26SV490 at the same to copmare the pictures. Since the Samsung costs $40 more than the Sharp, I figured I would pay the extra if the Samsung's better. The Samsung's pictures are so much better than the Sharp. The Samsung is 720p and the Sharp is 1080p, but the Samsung is more clearer and more define. The only disappointing thing about the Samsung is it's much thicker than the Sharp, 3.6 vs. 2 , and it's protruding out of the wall too much.

(Electronics) I bought the Samsung UN26EH4000 and the Sharp LC26SV490 at the same to cmrapoe the pictures. Since the Samsung costs $40 more than the Sharp, I figured I would pay the extra if the Samsung's better. The Samsung's pictures are so much better than the Sharp. The Samsung is 720p and the Sharp is 1080p, but the Samsung is more clearer and more define. The only disappointing thing about the Samsung is it's much thicker than the Sharp, 3.6 vs. 2 , and it's protruding out of the wall too much.

Hello I am so thrilled I found your blog, I rlelay found you by error, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.

Almost all I can point out is, I am not sure what to express! Except ooubivsly, for the superb tips which are shared within this blog. I'm able to think of a thousand fun strategies to read the posts on this site. I do think I will finally take action employing your tips on those things I could not have been able to manage alone. You are so considerate to allow me to be one of those to learn from your valuable information. Please recognize how great I am thankful.

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of varuios subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Woo coming off a fridanight checked back in hehe Ryan as Yak can tell ya im pretty darn crazy but dont want to see him changing. And still dont think im interesting enough (without liquid encouragement) for a show lol. Either way got to get on Axon more forget to load it most times been blogging on mmo voices though going to listen to the new cast tomorrow when im a wee bit more sober. Now this looks straight to me but if anything is misspelled my bad