Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

Blood%2BGulch.jpg

Information From Frank's Twitter

Frank O'Connor has tweeted confirming that a map remake will be in Halo 4. He has not confirmed which map it is yet but gives a very brief description.

Here is what he said:

"Halo 4 only includes one map remake. I know what it is, it is good. It will cause the least drama of any new thing. It is NOT Small."

I'm thinking maybe its Blood Gulch but who knows, leave a comment on what map you want it to be.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just want to mention I am very new to blogs and absotulely liked you're web-site. Most likely I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You amazingly have outstanding articles. Thanks a lot for sharing your website page.

Howdy very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bomroakk your web site and take the feeds also…I am happy to find so many helpful info right here in the post, we'd like develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.

I simply want to tell you that I'm new to wboleg and seriously loved you're website. More than likely I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You certainly have superb article content. Thank you for sharing with us your blog.

I've recently sertatd a site, the information you offer on this web site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. The word genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein. by Joe Theismann.

Great post, I conceive blog ownres should larn a lot from this site its real user pleasant. My father always told me, Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.' by Jim Fox.

Someone essentially help to make seroiusly articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Fantastic job!

I do believe all the ideas you've orfefed in your post. They're really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. Could you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Hi .Great review. Because i'm hianvg the above speakers. I'm planning to take Yamaha AV receiver, can i connect these speakers to my AV system. Kindly clarify. thanks & regards

The Red Team Leader is one of the few Halo figures I have been waintng to see. This is how Spartans should look. The Master Chief looks mostly the same as all the other ones we see Mcfarlane Toys release with almost every series of Halo they do: Great detail, great articulation, kind of dorky looking though. He looks like he is wearing a diaper. Red Team Leader I believe the defining mold for Spartans that we have seen thus far. He just looks ready to kick alien butt. The shoulder pads seem to add a lot to the outstanding features of this figure. I have never really believed the phrase it looks like it stepped out of the movie/game/show until I saw this figure. AMAZING detail with many points of articulation(I counted 32). Very durable, very sturdy, and very pose-able. Amazing paint job all around, but especially the visor of the helmet. His assault rifle fits very nicely in both hands, and he looks very good with a shotgun as well. He can hold the flamethrower nicely also, though not as good as Master Chief. They even molded the trigger finger on the right hand just perfectly to fit with the grip of the weapons. Just an amazing figure. I hope they sell them separately eventually, because I would love to get two more Red Leaders and outfit them with SMGs and shotguns like the game. If you have to get one Spartan figure, let this be the one. Heck, he comes with Master Chief, so you cover all your bases. Not for small children since the weapons are small and could be choke-able.

I like customized? PS3 poasenrl best because it has Blu-ray and free online. But most of my friends have Xbox 360 so I play that and vice versa. I think they are fearless honesty, your? both m? me in terms of graphics. They each have their advantages. Xbox 360 has better online games and more. W? While the PS3 is more robust and more than one system? Cin me? F my house? The whole family. In terms of co t after 3 years they will both have the m? My co? Ts all the things you need to mf? R of the Xbox 360 Also one of the most important dimensions? Walls, why not buy an Xbox 360, because it is made by Microsoft . In the last? Res ann? Es, Microsoft did not tr? S good products (eg Windows Vista) So I w is not it? may rde? be last? re January 2? 3 / 2 years. I still have my PS2 that is perfect? state. I'm pretty confident that the PS3 is the life of my PS2 have. I think the PS3 is better, but I ms? r that people do not agree. Get a PS3 trust me.

I'm generally quite cirtical of many of the McFarlane Halo figures, largely because they're fragile and don't hold up well at all when it comes to actually being played with. I'm glad to say here that that's not the case with the Red Team Leader (Jerome-092) Master Chief (John-117) 2-Pack. These are a cut above any of the other Halo figures that I've bought and they just feel more durable. The figures themselves are very cool, and while I like Master Chief as much as the next Halo player, the Red Team Leader figure is easily the better of the two. Master Chief looks kind of frumpy here, but the Red Team Leader looks much more imposing and powerful. Overall, this is a much better effort by McFarlane toys. Halo fans will be pleased with this.Note: As of 6/1/10, [...] has the wrong pictures posted for this item (obviously).

the 360 and PS3 I have not had a sore back? except f? A hnuetr carrying the laser scanner is somehow M? Hey, if you? in your Guarantee your ok but if not its cost does a little money (no s? rf? r all, but I ? int quiet as a fan? gr? data? e), the 360, she sent? again? you when you? your data? a Gold membership for 1 month. w all? Rde I get a PS3.

Hi, Ray again.These two figures are awemsoe. Both are very articulated and the paint job is a master piece.The helmet on Master Chief is a little smaller than Red Team Leader's helmet.The flamethrower is very well painted, but the only drawback is the Chief's left hand isn't meant to hold the top handle on it.Both are great, good job McFarlane, another great product.

THANK YOU for an informative blog that I just haeepnpd to stumble upon. We adopted a pup 2 days ago, who came with a small supply of beneful and a few minor health and coat problems . The controversy about beneful is well known and I began research to determine an alternative. Having read and listened to your information, I was almost sold on HALO..but the endorsement by Ellen was all I needed to make this a no-brainer.!! I will be very interested to see how the health and general condition of our dog changes with this new feeding regime. Again, thank you !!

I am a huge fan. My mom was always agsnait having them in the house. But I reminded her that video games don't make people addicted to them, people make people addicted to them. Thanks for the compliment!

Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just waedttno give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading throughyour articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?Thanks!

Since I don't know your taste in movies, I'll try to give some vieard suggestions based on movies I've just seen.If you like musicals/stage productions: Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera'. WOW what a movie!!! And it has definitely got some music that your system could do justice to.If you like action/adventure: National Treasure , was pretty darn good. It seemed to really utilize the movie score to heighten the viewing experience.If you like drama: Crash had a decent soundtrack, and was all around an excellent movie.If you like comedy: I just saw Guess Who , and it was a hoot! I can only imagine that good sound quality would make certain scenes funnier.Also, a special edition of 9 to 5 just came out. That was a hilarious movie, and had a pretty nifty soundtrack/movie score.Hope this helps ya It's Just My Opinion ;-}

Jon4lakers is obviously a bsaeid *****.I think there's still a lot of incentive to upgrade here,but I just got my iPhone 4 about two months ago.I'm not gonna go spend another $200 on a new phone.Probably better just to wait for the iPhone 5.If Apple does make the iPhone 5,I hope they have 4G on it.Yeah the apps now load extremely fast thanks to the A5 Dual Core Processor,but 4G will make it even faster.

Maybe it's the truth, but Androids are way better than iPhones bseuace they have Bluetooth file transfer (it's a primary mobile phone function iPhone doesn't have), 75% of the apps are free (not ******* 0,99$) and they aren't little ******* that break down if you drop them from an inch of height.

Trust me, there is hardly ayhnting better out there than Blade 2 for showing off your surround sound. T2 is also good, way better than T3 . Finaly, The Incredibles is a good pick.But Blade 2 s opening is where it's at.