Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 3

Archangel Tyrael

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

WTF 343? I see absolutely no reason to make them private, and its not going to encourage people to buy whatever the hell your gonna try to sell! Why the **** are they all private! You know what **** this ****, I just won't bother anymore

This is such ****. I'm blown away by the quality of the show and you take down half the episodes? **** you. Look forward to pirating your ******* "private" show.

so they were free marketing gimick not its pay to watch. no bueno. at least sell the rights to netflicks or hulu instead of taking me to the cleaners for a boxed special edition of your mini-series. you guys make some money and i can watch some really well done live action halo tv.

you may also be able to find the other episodes at

http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/movies/total-recall-unrated-includes-bonus-featurette-2012.html

I just have to say that this leaves me sorely disappointed. I just finished watching the first 2 and loved it. Then ep 3-5 doesn't work and I come to find out that 343 took them off because they decided to put the forward unto dawn on a blu ray disc witch our xbox 360's don't even play? What If I'm outdated and do not have a blu ray player. Talk about unfair. It's one thing if they decided to market it on a blu ray from the start. It's another thing when they throw over half of the "web series" online and then take it away. Straight cutthroat. My last qualm is I assumed that I was at least entitled to watch it on waypoint as I bought halo 4. No dice. Thanks a lot 343. Loved the game but the way you played me with "Foward unto Dawn" leaves me quite bitter.

@troll, upload to project free tv (just google it)

If someone had a suggestion as to where to put ep 3-5 that I downloaded, I'd upload them for peeps to watch.

WOW, total apple move!!! I have a wrapped XBOX360 Halo 4 Edition sitting under my tree.

I WILL BE UNWRAPPING IT AND TAKING IT BACK TO THE STORE TOMORROW! As for the game, I will be renting it via gamefly and buying it used at a later date.

F**K YOU TOO!

This sucks, big time. I just saw the first two episodes and now I find out that the live web movies last three episodes have been removed. Look, I've seen the movie in stores and yeah I'd like to buy it, but then I'd probably only watch it a few times and then forget about it. It's a waste of money for those who are like me. My adivice: either put the last three back up or just state that the episodes aren't available.

Someone who isn't me just downloaded all the episodes in 1080 res via the web's favorite torrent site. I suggest you all do the same.

As for whoever is in charge of this stuff, shame on you. Whether this was on purpose, or by accident, you're making it a lot worse by leaving people to wonder what's going on.

I have a good mind to petition Anonomous to go after 343... the money grubbing ******** care nothing for the fans only for the money... maby having their servers bogged will get the point across

I was about to go on a big rant.

They I remembered that I am behind the Company's VPN, and "I am" in the US thanks to that.

But yeah. Hans Zimmer made a really good score on the movie Pirates of the Caribbean.

Dear 343/microsoft, or whoever the hell is in charge of this,

Would you kindly put this on your NEVER ******* DO AGAIN list, light it on fire, and shove it up your ass.

I was really hoping to watch the series again, since i have already seen all the episodes, and i find this bull****.

I have stood up for you guys from everyone who takes a swing at you, AND THIS IS THE ******* REPAYMENT I GET!

**** YOU ALL! I MAY STILL BUY HALO 4, BUT THAT IS BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE A RESERVED COPY!

YOU GUYS ARE STARTING TO ACT LIKE THE WORST VOTED COMPANY IN AMERICA! E-*******-A! WHOEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA **** YOU AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!

Sincerely, Maturedeath123.

There, that ought to get their attention.

Well **** you guys im not even gonna buy the damn game now you get me into it and then take it off so you think i will buy it bwuahahah ******* morons You greedy ******** are gonna lose soo many fans post somthing free take it down to charge the rest of us. most people buy **** they like caus they dont like the overage charges on internet but now u ****** yourself good