343 Industries Says There Is Still Easter Eggs Not Found

Dog

2822920-gallery-2.jpg

343 Industries has announced there still is Easter eggs in the campaign not found yet!

Halo 4 contains more secrets and easter eggs than previously imagined. Although players have had no difficulty in finding lore terminals scattered throughout the game, Halo 4's developers 343 Industries say that not everything has been found, and have provided a few hints on how players can uncover these secrets.

Unlike previous Halo games, which forced players to discover hidden skulls to unlock higher difficulty levels for the game, Halo 4 provides these skull modifications from the very start, essentially removing what could have served as an additional secret to unlock. However, 343 says that there's more secrets in the game than players think.

"The Halo 4 Campaign still contains many secrets left uncovered," wrote the game's lead campaign designer Jesse Snyder, "Did you find any secrets as you played through Campaign? Initially, fans found many things that they thought were Easter eggs.

"Discovering that, in fact, many were still hidden, we were relieved. Avid secret hunters claimed that some of our treasures would be found within days of launching the game. ‘Certainly, they’ll find them any day now,’ we thought. Time would prove both us the aforementioned secret hunters wrong.

The developer said that 343 Industries intends to release some hints to help players discover these easter eggs and secrets without telling players where they are outright. He hinted that players who discovered them before the hints went out would be rewarded for their tenacity.

"Additionally, we’ll be giving you more hints in future Bulletins. Knowing how well we’ve hidden our easter eggs, it only seems fair. Even though this may sound cliché, ‘If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, again.’ Never stop searching. Some secrets might be right in front of you.”

In the same blog post, 343 Industries released a few tips to help get players started.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

h to jump to the NBA after one or two seasons, but who develop over a four or fiveyear period.I always like to have players in my program who keep getting better, Williams says. The key is having guys who are hungry and want to keep improving.Mr. Rosenbruch, a burly lifelong Republican and acquaintance of former President George H.W. Bush, also carried personal displeasure over the natural resource agenda of Mr. Bush's son.In particular, Rosenbruch and a groundswell of other gun owners from the lower 48 are challenging the Bush administration's plan to undo protection of Alaska's Tongass and Chugach national forests by opening both to increased logging and road construction.For the

Monster Turbine

in 1992.China, locked in a dispute with the US and other countries over what steps it must take to qualify for charter membership in the emerging World Trade Organization, may hold out on the timetable, but officials have reportedly said they can be talked into it.Aside from the Nov. 15 summit, leaders and ministers from the participating countries will also hold bilateral meetings that may stray from the economic issues at hand.At least four of the APEC countries China, Japan, South Korea, and the US are trying to work out the funding for two expensive nuclear reactors for North Korea.In an agreement signed on Oct. 21, the US promised to head an international consortium that wou

Men's Puma Basket Brights

ty of voters, while keeping men on board as well.In the primaries, each majorparty race has a clear gender dynamic at play. Between the top two Republicans, Texas Gov. George W. Bush plays better among women than does Arizona Sen. John McCain. Between the Democrats, women prefer Mr. Gore to Mr. Bradley. And when it comes to the final showdown in November, Republicans may face the biggest gender challenge of all: getting women to vote for their candidate. In the New Hampshire primaries, the Republican electorate was dominated by men, 58 percent to 42 percent, while the Democrats were dominated overwhelmingly by women, 61 percent to 39 percent.The gender gap, which has steadily widene

Beats By Dr. Dre Pro

re at play: The spicing up of American cuisine, the explosions of regional foods (Now it's Florida's turn), and the fact that this winter has been the harshest in memory.Chris Schlesinger, who cooks up boldflavored ethnic dishes at The Blue Room, in Cambridge, Mass., says spiciness is hotter than ever it's perceived as healthy and cheap. Also, as Americans travel more, their interest is sparked about tastes of other cultures.Raichlen has noticed a pattern by which a new cuisine enters the mainstream: First, it's popularized by chefs, then by purveyors who make ingredients available, then cookbook writers codify the cuisine, and last, massmarket food companies latch on to it.Rai

Women's Puma Speed Cat Big Shoes

pris tous ensemble ou prises individuellement, ils sont tous dignes de notre plus profond respect .la plus grande concentration de fouilles ``, '' comme on les appelle , est en isral . la rive crescentshaped le long de la méditerranée orientale a été habitée depuis des milliers d'années. lorsque vous creusez ici , vous trouverez couche après couche de vestiges de différentes époques , allant de la campagne d'égypte de napoléon près de la surface , à travers la turquie , croisé, islamique , les périodes romaines, grecques , perses , phéniciennes , et plus tt le chemin du retour à la pierre age.i d'abord travaillé sur un chantier de fouilles à tel anafa en ga

Femmes MBT Baridi

eux trois minutes périodes. le vainqueur 1984 chock zaga , ramassa le poids de l'acier £ 250 47 fois au cours de son concours d'haltérophilie turns.a qui a eu peu de preneurs au cours des dernières années, roule une boule de granit de £ 225 autour du cou. benito goitiandia a été le seul à se manifester, et à la place d'un concours , il est devenu une démonstration de l' incroyable force et l'endurance d'un homme qui est construit comme un géant bull.next les bcherons ont le feu des projecteurs. chaque concurrent est donné sept journaux de circonférence 55inch . debout sur un journal avec une hache en main, il est prévu de couper son chemin à travers le milieu.

FEMMES JORDANIE fusions

année de time.this , en dehors de chmage ( qui tombe ) , aucun problème majeur occupe l'esprit du public dans tout le même manière que dans les deux précédents elections.increasingly , le public trouve à redire à chacun des travailleurs parties.scottish près de glasgow, qui de retour du travail et personnellement comme kinnock, pensait que sa politique de défense non nucléaire apporterait lui down.in le nord-est de l'angleterre, george allison de gateshead, qui recueille des espèces à une station-service , dit: `` je l'habitude d'être très difficile gauche [et] militant. ... un jour, je wised à ce que je faisais .'' il appelle thatcher `` brillante . vraiment b

AIR JORDAN 6 femme

vir de hauts responsables de l'anc legislature.while provisoires continuent d'exprimer leur optimisme quant à un accord sur une transition progressive vers règle de la majorité , les diplomates occidentaux et des conseillers juridiques pour les équipes de négociation dire qu'un accord final ne sera probablement pas atteint avant la fin de le year.i pense qu'il va falloir être un troisième session plénière de la convention pour une afrique du sud démocratique [ codesa ] avant de nous mettre d'accord, un conseiller attente says.the anc qu'une session plénière codesa ii aurait lieu avant la fin de avril est maintenant la décoloration, et la perspective d' un codesa ii

MBT Chapa GTX Chaussures

http://www.airchaussurefrance.com

Wychodząc na ulice większych najskuteczniejsze tabletki na odchudzanie ośrodków miejskich coraz częściej możemy natknąć się na różnorakie punktyze zdrową żywnością. Jest to oznaka tego, iż dzisiejsze pokolenie niezwykle mocno wzięło sobie do serca kwestię zdrowia. Każdy zna bowiem powiedzenie - jesteś tym, co zjadasz. Jeśli więc spożywasz wyłącznie zdrowe produkty, będziesz tryskał zdrowiem. Warto wyróżnić kilka produktów, które z pewnością znajdziemy w takowym sklepie. Pierwszym będzie błonnik witalny. Opinie na temat tego bardzo istotnego składnika diety są niebywale pozytywne. Działa on zresztą na nasze zdrowie bardzo podobnie jak babka płesznik. Cena obu produktów nie jest zbyt wygórowana, ważne jest działanie.novoslim Zarówno jeden jak i drugi składnik diety skutecznie obniża cholesterol, co zmniejsza ryzyko chorób układu krążenia.

efter det utsgs den vapenhandel huvudstad i landet . sedan dess har staten sjunkit till nr 9 plist.georgia s status som bsta trafficking stat hrrr frn ett par skl , sger bobby browning , specialagent i atf : s atlanta kontor . eftersom det finns ett stort antal jgare och skjutvapen entusiaster i georgia , det finns ocksmnga pistol terfrsljare och konkurrensen om frsljningen r fierce.gunrunners drmed kan kpa billiga vapen hr och slja dem pplatser som new york dr priserna r mycket hgre . och enkel tillgng till transport till interstate highway systemet och atlanta flygplats ger en direkt vg fr sjfarten

Ray Ban Aviator solglasÖgon

n staketet , dr skert bladen r rdare pandra sidan av staten linjen , i vermont.maybe vermont frdel r att det r ett tillstnd av vestpocket vyer . robert goulet sjng om hur en klar dag kan du se fr evigt . du kan inte gra det i vermont . vi har massor av klara dagar , men du kan inte se fr evigt eftersom de naturskna vyerna hlla komma i way.i nstan kan hra flo och bert frsker ta allt i. flo , titta palla dessa frger ! ja , bert , lt oss stanna vid det pittoreska lilla butik och kpa lite mer film.well , peepers blad , nr du har gjort det , vermont gotcha . du ser , det hela blad sak r ett lockbete , fr at

Moncler

gga fem heltidsanstllda diplomater till personalen pnio arbetar nu psambandskontor . san francisco och ho chi minh city , tidigare sydvietnamesiska huvudstaden saigon , har nyligen tecknat en vnskap pakt i april , den frsta i sitt slag mellan amerikanska och vietnamesiska stder .i min florida stadsdelen i 1942 , brjade barnen snabbt ett v fr seger klubb . vinka en v flagga sydd av min mamma , vra sex klubbmedlemmar skurade grnder , bakgrdar och obebyggd tomtmark fr gamla dck , skrot, konservburkar allehanda anvndbara , warwinning rubbish.such hemmafronten medverkan uppmuntras av warfighters i washington , som kmpad

Ray Ban Wayfarer GlasÖgon

e frsta stora initiativ som berrs av vergngen , sger analytiker . demokrater r sannolikt att gvidare med sin version av ett lagfrslag som avser att skydda patienter i hlsoorganisationer underhll frn verdriven costcutting nit . bland annat skulle det ge patienterna betydligt strre frihet att stmma sina *** n vad liknande vita housebacked legislation.democrats r ockssannolikt att driva en prescriptiondrug plan som skulle pverka mer n bara de ldre fattiga , enligt bushbacked legislation.an kning av minimilnen r nu mer sannolikt att nsenaten och det frmodligen inte kommer att innehlla nya skattelttnader f

Canada Goose Man