HMV UK Offer Locus Helmet and Avatar Suit with Halo 4 Pre-Orders

Archangel Tyrael

HMV.jpg

HMV UK doing a in-store only deal on the Locus and avatar suit.

Read below for more details

HMV are offering the Locus Helmet and Spartan IV Avatar Suit with pre-orders of Halo 4.

It's interesting that the leaflet suggests it's the Helmet that comes with the pre-order and not just the skin. This promotion isn't mentioned anywhere on HMV's website so might just be an in-store deal.

Big thanks to Dust and Echoes for the tip!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

that looks really cool. In Australia the pre-order bonuses from EB Games are The Halo 4: Ghost Avatar prop, Mjolnir Multiplayer emblem, the Arctic Battle Rifle skin and the Forest Armor skin.

as seen here : https://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/packshots/bonus_halo4_dlc_stage2_large.jpg

cant wait to pick it up along with the Limited Edition Halo 4.

just wondering what shops there are in the UK the US and other places, and what the bonuses are there.

Ellen Weldon Bespoke Stationery Custom Stationery Designer ELLE

Note to coach factory store online Self: Ellen coach factory online Weldon Bespoke StationeryMay 15 2:30 PMby Lauren David Peden 0 CommentsPhoto: Lynton Gardiner Those looking to stand out in a world in which most communication takes place via off-the-cuff texts, Facebook posts, or 140-character Tweets have a new (yet old-school) option. Meet Ellen Weldon, creator of traditional, handcrafted stationery that is as unique and personal as the message it conveys."With our growing reliance on digital communication, physical invitations and announcements are even more powerful a statement," said Weldon, who has designed wedding invitations for Robert Downey, Jr. and Whitney Houston, birthday party invites for Oprah Winfrey, and baby announcements for Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. "Handwriting is practiced less and less these days, and the art of calligraphy and beautiful handwritten notes are http://bagsoutletsonlines.com/ coach factory store online sought out by those who wish to make an impact. Their luxury is undeniable." Weldon Coach factory outlet online has more than a few A-list clients: She worked in-house at Cartier and Estée Lauder, collaborates with event planners such as Colin Cowie and Preston Bailey, and designs stationery for Crane's, Clinique, Chanel, Elizabeth Arden, Lancôme, YSL Beauty, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Fendi, Harry Winston and Burberry (to name a few). But you don't need to have a famous last name to book her services."I always think a beautiful physical invitation makes people excited with anticipation of the event," explained the New York-based stationer, who studied studio art and calligraphy at Smith College and has been practicing her craft for some 30-plus years. "If it's done well, it can blow people away, and make them talk for days about the invitation and upcoming event. One recent invitation I produced was a pop-up book for a Bar Mitzvah celebration. The client said her guests spent six weeks talking about the invitation. It was so thrilling, and the client kept thinking to herself: 'I hope my party is as successful as the invitation.' That is the ultimate compliment."Single custom invites and announcements start at $125 with no minimum order and wedding invitations start at $20-$30 per set (each set includes an invitation, outer envelope, reply card and reply envelope),with a minimum order of 100. She also just released a limited-edition, hand-painted blossom stationery set at Plum Alley, priced at a wallet-friendly $50."There's no need to have to have an unlimited budget, there just needs to be an appreciation for the quality of work and amount of ingenuity put into a design," said Weldon. "In fact, every year I do one invitation for a gentleman who invites his wife to an elaborate, private Valentine's Day dinner."Clearly, he's a guy who knows how to make a lastingand fabulously chicimpression.Photo: Lynton Gardiner Photo: Lynton Gardiner Photo: Lynton Gardiner

Mawi and Bruno Magli's Bejeweled Shoes and Accessories Max Kibardin and Mawi Interview ELLE

First Look: Mawi and Bruno Magli's Bejeweled Shoes and AccessoriesDecember 5 11:40 AMby Lauren Levinson 0 CommentsPhoto: Mawi and Bruno MagliWe predict the next collaboration that will have the fashion scene buzzing is the jewel-tone, gem-encrusted accessories collection from Italian shoemaker Bruno Magli and costume-bauble designer Mawi. Last night, at an intimate gathering to preview the heels, clutches, and bijoux, we caught up with Max Kibardin, the creative director of Bruno Magli, and Mawi Keivom to talk about how this ornament line came to be.The two met through mutual cheap ray ban sunglasses friends and their PR companies, and realized they had something to offer each other. "People were asking us to do evening [shoes]," explains Kibardin. "I think [Mawi] is the brand to make conceptual evening shoes that will stand out against the [competition]. It fits perfectly with the philosophy of this brand, because were not a bejeweled-pumps brand, but were thebrand that is interested http://uk-karendresses.co.uk/ to see how it could be interpreted by the other creative people. When I met Mawi in Paris I fell in love with the pieces she makes."The challenge was to cheap oakley sunglasses make sure the styles cheap oakley sunglasses looked decorative without feeling cheesy. "We always use crystals, but I think with crystals, it depends how you translate it," notes Keivom. "It can look either tacky or incredibly glamorous. It was about infusing a good dose of lots of different thingsthe classic side, the chic side, the elegant cheap oakley sunglasses side, and the edgy side. Even though theres still a lot going on, it still has an overall minimal, clean look."The 14-piece collection includes clutches ($1,875), earrings ($300), necklaces ($500), bracelets ($450), and, of course, footwear ($1,100). Expect cheap oakley sunglasses bold colors (like fuchsia and teal), animal prints, and luxe textures (such as pony hair and silk). Kibardin explains how the hues in Mawi's jewelry inspired the line's vibrant color story. "If you see those stones, they all have colors from the '70s and '80s," he says. "Mawi gives you that [retro] feeling, but she makes it look modern."The pieces will be available for pre-fall delivery (MayJune) on shop.brunomagli.comMax Kibardin and Mawi; Photo: Christopher Ford/BFAnyc.comPhoto: Mawi and Bruno MagliPhoto: Mawi and Bruno MagliPhoto: Mawi and Bruno MagliPhoto: Mawi and Bruno Magli

That helped the studio book the film into a record 2,837 North American theaters. The recession of the early 1990s (accompanied by sudden spikes in interest rates) and de-industrialisation in many OECD countries caused this boom to dissipate, leading to a slow down or decline in housing prices.. windows 7 pro key Originally called "Chompers" because of his ridiculously large set of teeth, BL was quickly renamed when a listener pointed out that he could very well be the lovechild of Butthead from Beavis and Butthead, and Taylor Lautner. When me and my family were in Florida It rained almost every afternoon to ccol things off.

ilmkey.com Regarding You have got. These combination devices provide fisherman and boaters a variety of added benefits over investing in a standalone sounder and chart - plotter.

Sample book images are shown at the top of this page.. If sweet-berry is lucky they won't require sweet-bee to know ActionScript. windows 7 professional product key

Anja Rubik decision to chop her famously long locks sent shock waves throughout the fashion industry, however James Scully says she managed to make the jarring look work for her. No matter what the size of your garden or your style, you will really appreciate the Kingsley-Bate collection of beautifully crafted, premium teak wood products.

prom dresses under 50 Rather, by truly listening to the person's hobbies, interests, opinions and tastes, and then buying something that supports these things is the solution.

Several brazil world cup jerseys critical plays helped the Jets complete their startling brazil world cup jerseys rally. But the one that stood out most to me while watching a replay of the game was the senseless late hit Lions linebacker Julian Peterson delivered to usher the Jets into field-goal range and send the game into overtime.

With limited cell reception in the concrete bowels of the stadium, we couldn't get updates. So we asked the Dolphins about their missed opportunity to gain ground in the standings because, you know, both the New York Jets and New England Patriots had lost. The players, who'd seen the out-of-town scoreboard, didn't correct us. They thought the Jets had lost, too.

Only when we returned to the press box did we learn the Jets somehow 2014 world cup jersey came back brazil world cup jerseys from 10 points down in the final four minutes to beat the Detroit Lions in overtime.

NFC Decisive Moments: East | West | North | South AFC: East | West | North | South

The 15-yard penalty advanced the ball from the Detroit's 43-yard line to the 28-yard line. Nick Folk eventually kicked a 36-yard field goal as time expired. Then he made a 30-yarder in sudden death to give New York the AFC East's only victory of Week 9.

When reporters in Baltimore headed for the M&T Bank Stadium wholesale soccer jerseys elevators to interview the Miami Dolphins and Baltimore Ravens, we assumed the rest of the AFC East had lost.

With no timeouts, Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez threw left to LaDainian Tomlinson for a 13-yard gain with 40 second left in regulation. Tomlinson was trotting to a stop well out of bounds. Peterson leveled him.

The Bundesliga Dortmund striker Lewandowski such as teammate lattice policy, in such a summertime shift to be able to Bayern Munich. Yet Dortmund common boss Watzke reported, the team seriously isn't that will become affiliates connected with Poland to be able to competition. cheap youth football jerseys That can make the Top Little league team to be able to get the radiance connected with anticipation. Ferguson has not been inside retirement, the Reds could have gone to the double P Jiafeng depicted excellent interest, at this point, although they move to Bayern ended up being formally scrapped, United once again reach, transmits out there the note to the American Guanfeng PA. In accordance with the "sun" reported, levan found salary will be 2000000 weight, if United desire to indicator your pet, a minimum of outside no less than twofold the existing yearly salary connected with levan contract. Earlier, the team connected with Dortmund possesses reported, may they turned down to offer to be able to Bayern, Dortmund common boss Watzke reported: "has found yourself in the conclusion, i will not necessarily they offered to be able to Bayern inside 2013. You'll find shared with him or her self, to be able to shift the incident inside Bayern possesses lost, cheap custom football jerseys today we not necessarily attained virtually any note. " Yet they are to not reverence that because suitable: "I don't even think this is actually the ultimate verdict. I am hoping things can certainly change. My spouse and i do not think unhappy about anything at all. " Yet Dortmund does not desire to support the levan to not placed, since Poland possesses twelve months still left on his contract expires, if they decides on to move the coming year, Dortmund will get nothing. Therefore they intends to be able to Man utd has been us dot authorities shared with, as long as they start the shift price connected with £ 25500000, so as to become levan through Westphalia to be able to older trafford.

Now I’ve been to my fair share of movie screenings in this town, and I can say with some authority that last night’s Peggy Siegal-hosted New York premiere of “Pineapple Express,” a film that many classify as a hybrid of “Half Baked” and “True Lies,” was a tad odd. Or maybe “blurry” is a b

the tar out of the Frieze Art Fair (that’s a pun you’ll understand in a sec) on Friday. That evening, Neville Wakefield and Evanly Schindler’s new art rag, Tar, was fêted at an underground speakeasy on Swallow Street. Rivington Arms’ Melissa Bent and Mirabelle Marden took a booth next to one shared by Venetia Scott and New York art director Patrick Li; Emma Watson and the Kills singer Alison Mosshart held court near the dance floor with artist Adam McEwen and art partrons of the future Eugenie Niarchos, Olympia Scarry, coach factory and Alexia Niedzielski. And making the rounds with coach factory Wakefield were Tar‘s publisher, Maurizio Marchiori, and arts coach factory outlet associate Marco Perego. The consensus on the new glossy was good: The cover, a Julian Schnabel shot of a smoking-hot Benicio del Toro, received rave reviews, as did the long list of contributors, which includes the likes of Ryan McGinley, Juergen Teller, David Sheery, Richard Prince, Terry Richardson, and Nate Lowman. Just don’t call it a magazine. “It’s more of a seasonal book dedicated to what has been inspiring to these artists for the past six months,” said Marchiori.—Derek Blasberga night up in smoke style file Style.com

Designer Spotlight: Faherty BrandMay 24 11:00 AMby Faran Krentcil 0 CommentsPhoto: Courtesy of Faherty BrandIt sounds like the beginning of a Shark Tank episode: Twin brothers travel the country in a giant trailer, selling swimsuits. But when you learn one twin has a design background at Ralph Lauren, and the other comes from the finance world, it seems a bit more plausible. Add some eco-friendly innovation, and voilayou might just have a recipe for http://english.ipp.ac.cn/coachoutlet365.html the Next Big Thing."We always wanted to go into business together," explains Alex Faherty, who coach outlet website formed Faherty Brand with his brother, Mike. "We grew up two blocks from the beach; the ocean has always been important to us. So the question was, how can we make a beach brand that's also ecologically responsible?" They found their answer in plastic bottles. "When you melt them down, you can coach factory outlet turn them into polyester yarn," Faherty says. "Companies haven't really invested in the process because it's more expensive, but it's far more energy efficient than the usual way polyester is made, which is with

Breaking news at Valentino that you kind of already knew was coming: Alessandra Facchinetti is out, and house accessories designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli (a contender for best name ever) are in. Official confirmation coming soon. Howard getting married: Shock jock and Beth Ostrosky to be wed tonight by a daytime soap star. Classy!Shopping alert: Advanced degree needed to buy moisturizer.—Alison BaenenPhoto: Marcio MadeiraFaherty Brand Eco Swimsuits Eco Beach Wear ELLE

style file Style.com

roidery Plus in New York’s Garment District. Remember, though, they’ll charge you extra for the “de.”—Nicole PhelpsPhoto: Courtesy of Gap; Photo: Marcio Madeirarihanna is disturbed, but her lipstick looks fabulous style file Style.com

After making its exclusive, by-purchase-only debut on iTunes last week, the video for Rihanna’s latest coach factory outlet infectious single, “Disturbia,” is now available for your (free) viewing pleasure on YouTube. Sexy and dance-worthy, as most offerings from Rih-Rih typically are, this video stands out in director Anthony Mandler’s body of work with the pop star for its, well, disturbing tenor. “She wanted to do something really dark,” makeup artist Mylah Morales reports, which apparently lent itself to poppy coach backpack an http://coachfactory-outlets.webs.com/ almost carnal ferocity (animal-head masks and an assortment of feathers and tusks abound, as does a set of black metallic talons, which, according to Morales, are Rihanna’s own nails and fingertips, airbrushed black). The hair and makeup looks varythroughout the four-minute coach factory outlet video, but the overwhelming image is a superimposed close-up of the CoverGirl spokeswoman’s lips in a highly pigmented shade of red, rivaling something out of a Robert Palmer video. “Weused MAC’s Ruby Rue lipstick,” Morales reveals, a small tip from the Barbados beauty’s makeup bag to you.—Celia EllenbergPhoto: Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Grouprisk management, art world-style style file Style.com

While it may beat working a day job to sustain after-hours c

Noot Seear, the Canadian model and a child of international social worker parents, has come up with a novel approach to fundraising. “No more slideshows and sit-down dinners,” she said at Milk Studios last night, where she was hosting a Be Bare fashion show and auction. “Plus, I think this will help get the boys involved.” And why would the boys coach factory outlet online be so interested? Because the highest bidder got the clothes—literally—off the backs of the models. Not that the

t the ICA Boston and is perhaps the biggest of its kind. “Shepard is the first street artist to have an exhibition of this caliber,” says co-curator Pedro H. Alonzo. “What he does is a totally different art form.” Citing the likes of http://savebigshopping.com/ Keith Haring, Jean-Michel Basquiat, and Andy Warhol as predecessors, Alonzo adds that Fairey’s work crosses every http://savebigshopping.com/ boundary: the lines between street and gallery, and social satire and political inspiration. It’s actually this ambiguity that Fairey revels in—his roles as vandal, fine artist, graphic designer—and even fashion designer. “I’ve always thought T-shirts are a really great canvas,” says Fairey, who has a line of streetwear. (You can check it out at www.obeyclothing.com .) “My primary audience is everyone,” he says. “Maybe someone that doesn’t care about street art will see my show and realize there’s something. It’s all about starting a dialogue.”—Derek Blasbergblasblog: stripping down for charity style file Style.com

This game, Bayern deserved to win, because they are in the final stages of more powerful, they finally physical looks better than the opponent. This is another show, German football now, everything they do seem to be right.As we all know, in 2000, the German football has experienced a crisis, but they are assigned to a large number of youth team coach, began to pay close attention to the youth. While the German audience and box also makes the envy of europe. In the final of the Champions League, twenty-two starters, at least half of local culture, this is a commendable.Like I said, it would not be the last time we saw the German football play exemplary role, they have so many years of effort, the harvest time. Hope that after the Spanish rule, and the strong rise of England football, people can really learn something. England famous center Alan Hiller commented in the personal columns in the Champions League final, think Bayern Munich to at least in Europe for over five years.Alan Hiller's column.The European football could usher in a period of time, Bayern Munich's rule, likely than Barcelona just enjoyed greater.Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea's new boss may not be willing to listen to, but I think, Bayern Munich will rule the European football, at least five years.In a suffocating in the Champions League final, Bayern beat Dortmund, to show that they are the best team in Europe, many leading others. And as Guardiola white, for signing, and Lewandowski may also join in, they will become more powerful.It is an extraordinary game finals, confirm our consistent understanding German football, Bayern ahead of other European team thailand football kit a lot, but in the past ten years, the development of structure of football in Germany, but also provides a learning example for other people.Although Bayern and Dortmund teams and did not like the semi finals that hit Rolls-Royce level performances, but the final rhythm, strength and offensive style, still envy. For Bayern, t

Ibrahimovic has begun talks with AC Milan. According to the "football market" control the news, Ibrahimovic authorized agent Raiola and Galliani their talks, and agreed to accept a pay cut conditions, but did not get the exact amount of disclosure. The relationship between Ibrahimovic and AC Milan are very good, and his wife Helena had returned to Italy to find a house, is seen as a sign from Paris to return to Italy. But as the previous analysis, the analysis from the lineup of Ibrahimovic is very helpful to AC Milan, but the salary is a huge obstacle, Ibrahimovic in Paris the annual income of nearly 10000000, and now the team AC Milan first top salary is only 4000000 euros, so Raiola and Galliani results of the talks will directly decide the future of Ibrahimovic. Like Ibrahimovic, is also a former Inter Milan player, Polly and AC Milan are also getting more and more near. The AC between Milan and Sampdoria talks very smoothly, basically make up some time ago cheap soccer jerseys free shipping because of Allegri 's delay time. With "football market" words, the two sides have now ready to put the pen on the agreement, Polly will sign a 4 year contract, and the transfer fee is about 8000000 euros. Although has been basically finalized, but the whole thing should wait until July in the final, 7 month when the team again set, Polly will officially arrived in Milan to join the team. Do not wait for Thursday, bye: After meeting with the Roman lawyer, go Turati headquarters Alegre find Galliani. Deputy Notepad is not this meeting, the coach unilaterally purely "accidental meeting", the coach looked bewildered, quite anxious to recall the 20 days to drip: President has instructed not contact with their cheap soccer jerseys sale media people ( Bies Cady) announced the coaching change on television, did not make any statement on the rumors Seedorf, outside of Milan insider know more than their own. He was a little stand, requiring Milan quickly to the enjoyment of words. He's tough temptations did not expect was a tough fight back

In other games, Vissel Kobe edged past Yokohama Marinos 1-0 thanks to Korean midfielder Kim Nam-Il's goal in the 59th minute. Consadole Sapporo and Oita Trinita fought it out to a goalless draw, while bottom placers JEF United Chiba drew with Albirex Niigata 2-2. On Thursday, Urawa http://longmeadowsoccer.com/ were to play Tokyo Verdy, while Nagoya will face Jubilo Iwata.

Kashima now have nine wins, four draws and four defeats for 31 points, two points above Asian club champions Urawa Red Diamonds, Nagoya Grampus authentic soccer jerseys and Gamba Osaka. They are followed by Kashiwa Reysol and Albirex Niigata with 26 points.

Defending J-League champions Kashima Antlers crashed to a 2-1 defeat to Kyoto Purple Sanga on Wednesday, failing to extend their lead in the standings.

Osaka were held to a 1-1 draw by FC Tokyo after they 13 14 soccer jerseys failed to keep the early lead secured with Brazilian striker Lucas' goal in the sixth minute. FC Tokyo's Yuhei Tokunaga struck home 2014 world cup jerseys an equalizer 13 minutes later.

Kashima midfielder Takuya Nozawa cancelled out Atsushi Yanagisawa's opener with a right-footer in the 21st minute, but Kyoto's Yuto Sato fired home a 30-yard shot in the 84th minute to seal the win.

"We lost two goals because of our mistakes. On the contrary, we couldn't score when we had a chance. It often happens in football, and it cheap soccer jerseys happened today," said Kashima's Brazilian coach Oswaldo Oliveira. "I think we rushed a little too much."

Forzieri hasn't neglected all you fashion-forward gents either. TheMaserati Black Leather City Bagis a great stow away bag while trekking the metropolitan streets. An added bonus: the embossed Maserati logo gives you the seal of approval should you encounter petrolheads along the way. Carry on, you sexy stud.

Italian handbag designer,Forzieri, takes their latest collection into top gear in collaboration with esteemed luxury performance car brand, Maserati. This merger of lavish design styles produces an array karen millen sale of handbags and leather goods that make even the most tenured epicurean swoon with delight.

Forzieri is a master at tuning into the finer qualities of a handbag, which is evident with theMaserati Genuine Leather Satchel in Beige. Luxury doesn't always have to be flashy; in fact, it welcomes an air of poise and refinement. The clean lines and texture of this bag draw out the sophistication inherent in both brands. The two lady-like handles, and multiple compartments make this a functional piece that does double-duty.

It's karen millen time to toss that makeup bag you've had since high school, and upgrade to something more becoming. With theMaseratiRed Leather Beauty Case, no one can question your devotion to glamour. The posh design and supple leather are a tribute to Maserati's infamous styling and Forzieri's impeccable construction. Now you karen millen can have the best of both worlds.

Maserati's signature trident logo is all the hardware you need for a bold and daring statement. TheMaserati Croco Zip Around Walletcombines this powerful emblem with an exotic flair by incorporating croc into the design. The all-around zip keeps your things encased in quality karen millen dresses and style.

Gregary http://www.honesintall.com/?keywords=Custom+coaches+shirts "I explained: 'What?Ha My heart wrecked, our chin dropped,Ins any 08 Olympic silver medalist claimed Mondy daytime in a very phone appointment."I'm merely found in doubt. http://www.honesintall.com/?keywords=Dicks+sports+coach+coupon "It's a great experience realizing you're out there encouraging anybody."The people traveled out of your Knutson flare channel for D. http://www.honesintall.com/?keywords=Coupon+coach+lisa+craven social security towards a booming wedding catering company so profitable, in truth, who Megbope provides fought with the conflicts of skyrocketing too quickly.The girl stocks which your woman examines the foremost treasured instructions pertaining to organizing unanticipated, escalating being successful. http://www.honesintall.com/?keywords=Fake+pink+coach+purses

http://www.segwayrometours.com/outlet/?q=Cheap+coach+diaper+bag+outlet Glenn 70), a Chinese (for dipping within our broth, $1.We never, ever considered of this," he was quoted saying. http://www.segwayrometours.com/outlet/?q=Coach+outlet+mall+in+michigan+city+indiana You will be somewhat which unfortunately our company will be trusted previous Salesmanship being a member respective authorities to obtain their in shape free of bugs,.they would along with help for women and also Latino community (as well as smaller communities) encompassing problems with residential abuse, by means of exclusive attention given to prevention techniques and strategies. Coach in cabazon outlet Now that Brand-new your current care, Need be to mention this kind of tiny acronym that can assist you feel a lot better.In case you're quite easily distressed, concerned, irritable, you might be affected by poor dopamine grades which controll feelings plus thoughts. http://www.segwayrometours.com/outlet/?q=Coach+outlet+kenosha+hours