Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack Achievements

Spectral Jester

crimsonmappass.png

Yes folks here they are, Crimson Map Pack releases 10th December

Map pack comes with a gamerscore of 250G

51.png Now They Fly - Get a Kill while Airborne in the Warthog - 50G

52.png Size is Everything - Kill 20 enemies with a detached machine gun turret - 20G

53.png ODST - Kill a player while you're airborne fropm using a Man Cannon - 30G

55.png Bigfoot - Kill 20 enemies using the Mantis stomp attack - 20G

56.png David and Goliath - Board an enemy Mantis - 20G

58.png Clay Pigeon - Shoot an emeny out of the air while using the man cannon - 40G

59.png Special Delivery - Kill an enemy with a melee attack when landing from a man cannon - 30G

57.png Pump yer Brakes - Score the killing blow on a mantis - 40G

This post has been promoted to an article

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

How many dollars am I going to have to fork out to play Halo 4 online again when a map pack comes out that I don't have? If Swat got one new map I did not have, but no other mode of play used that map I would still be locked out of online play unless I got that one map. Is this going to happen with 343i map packs, and if yes, why lock us out of all mp options if this comes to pass?

How many dollars am I going to have to fork out to play Halo 4 online again when a map pack comes out that I don't have? If Swat got one new map I did not have, but no other mode of play used that map I would still be locked out of online play unless I got that one map. Is this going to happen with 343i map packs, and if yes, why lock us out of all mp options if this comes to pass?

This is the way of online gaming. Im sure they will have playlists that dont include the new map packs, just like they did in reach, halo 3 etc...

This is the way of online gaming. Im sure they will have playlists that dont include the new map packs, just like they did in reach, halo 3 etc...

I hope so but there were a couple of map packs that locked me out of all matchmaking until I paid and bought them. I still cannot fathom the mentality of console pricing when pc games are free to play :) (but if I had that much of an issue I would stop playing consoles online too)

i dowloaded the map pack pass war games and it wont let me play the maps what is going on and my xbox live friends are having the same proplem please fix it crimson map pack cheers

i agree with johnyboice i also downloaded the map pack pass and it doesnt work for me and my friends what the hell is going on can you please fix it please reply and explain to us what is going on.

cheers

I bought LE and all three map packs are supposed to be free as advertised on the box, Quote - "Digital contents, Three war games map packs, (9 maps total.)" but they did not package a redeem token for a free war games season pass, so I assumed that there was information on the disc that the halo servers would register to tell them it's an LE copy, but no, no automatic download for my dlc which I payed $40 extra to get for free, now I have to fork out $10 a map pack or spend 2000 Microsoft points on the bloody season pass, dodgy 343, dodgy and cheap, you want to make it in the industries promise your to deliver your consumers what they buy and follow through with it you cheapskates!

i'm not understanding whats going on ! so i have bought de Limited Edition and used the code under the name "specializations, skins, emblem, map pk", now that i want to download the map pack it always ask me for 800 ms points... how do i download it ?

omg thanx 343, why oh why did i buy the collectors edition for recycled spartan ops maps that arnt even new. and how the hell do you download the crimson map pack with the collectors edition of halo 4. its asking me to pay again, and i just found out the season pass is only 2000 microsoft points, it would of been cheaper to just buy that if i got the normal edition of halo 4