Halo 6 Matchmaking Request (Maps)

DoctorB77

There has been a lot of recent questions asking about what maps the community would like to appear in halo 4. Firstly all of the maps that they will make are probably already under construction and or/ are finished. So it is no use in asking today.

I would suggest to 343i that by the end of the trilogy in halo 6 that they feature every single map. Now in most games such as Battlefield, COD, and Homefront. There are usually around 7 to 10 maps on the disc. In halo 6 I think that 343i should step up the game and put in every single map since halo ce. All of them remastered. This seems like a very hard feat to accomplish but it would be worth the extra time and effort. It would make it so no map is left out, and in this process everyone will get the map they want. Now I am not saying to include the halo reach maps or the ODST maps. Just the games that feature master chief. I assure you that every single map created has a halo fan who favorites it. My favorite is sandtrap.

This task if accomplished by 343i would be one of the most amazing achievements accomplished in matchmaking and gaming history. In the future I would definitively hope that Halo will feature 2 or three discs in a case for the amount of space graphics would take up. So I wouldn't think that data would be a problem.

Other than the maps Halo 6 would also be amazing to have all of the weapons and such.

343i has been under debate of whether or not they will be able to successfully fulfill the needs of halo fans. I put my full trust in them. So instead of getting one half of the fans to support. If you put everything from the past back into one game, then who would ever disagree?

Please respond with opinions and such.

Also tell me what your favorite map from halo is.