•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Mr Kittens a... : (24 June 2019 - 09:14 AM) It started off amazing, but toward the later half, not so much.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (24 June 2019 - 09:01 AM) The anime, not so much. But the song. Yes.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (24 June 2019 - 01:35 AM) I can't tell in words how wonderful this song is. It gives me hope, lol. https://www.youtube....h?v=Nafii87gdzs
@  343iBot : (22 June 2019 - 10:46 AM) Welcome to the forums, Florian Lechapt! :welcome: View Florian Lechapt's Profile
@  Twinreaper : (22 June 2019 - 07:32 AM) Hopefully we will get to see some gameplay at the end of the year, and NOT have to wait till E3 next year.
@  Twinreaper : (22 June 2019 - 07:31 AM) i loved the dmr though
@  343iBot : (22 June 2019 - 12:26 AM) Welcome to the forums, lowcostwebhostings! :welcome: View lowcostwebhostings's Profile
@  RedStarRocket91 : (21 June 2019 - 04:12 AM) Especially since they also had some of the worst master-of-all weapons in the BR and DMR
@  RedStarRocket91 : (21 June 2019 - 04:10 AM) And hitscan is part of why I hated Halo 2 & Reach so much
@  RedStarRocket91 : (21 June 2019 - 04:10 AM) Mimicking projectile travel time was easily the most important thing about Halo 3
@  RedStarRocket91 : (21 June 2019 - 04:09 AM) I have to say, I desperately hope the weapons aren't instant hitscan
@  Twinreaper : (20 June 2019 - 08:55 PM) And... are the weapons this time around going to be true 100% hitscan, or imitation hitscan, ala a velocity setting
@  Twinreaper : (20 June 2019 - 08:54 PM) Unless they can set the mechanics to play 75% - 90% Blam! settings...it doesn't matter how great a story they write or how jaw dropping the graphics look.
@  Twinreaper : (20 June 2019 - 08:53 PM) But aside from all that... we have no idea how halo will feel on a completely brand new engine. It will never feel like any the titles running on the Blam! variants, that's a 100% certainty. The big question is, how much of the gameplay mechanics will feel different in response and movement, and how many will feel close as possible to original engine Halo
@  Twinreaper : (20 June 2019 - 08:51 PM) That's just not my opinion, but the general opinion of the mass majority of the community. I've seen it stated several times over on tons of sites and player reviews.
@  Twinreaper : (20 June 2019 - 08:50 PM) But with Halo 4 and Halo 5, it began to lose itself and what made it special.
@  Twinreaper : (20 June 2019 - 08:50 PM) Halo has and always will be that special shooter that didn't rely on gimmicks or overly complex mechanics to achieve itself becoming a skill based top tier shooter.
@  Twinreaper : (20 June 2019 - 08:49 PM) The problem with the Spartan Abilities are that they completely change the game mechanics and it becomes just like every other FPS or 3rd person shooter out there. Once you do that, your niche special game looses it's identity a little and becomes another generic shooter. In Reach, it didn't change the game mechanics too much, but did hurt map movement, tactical map layouts and the ability to enjoy previous title map redux's, without breaking the maps.
@  Drizzy_Dan : (20 June 2019 - 10:04 AM) Spartan Abilities are not my favorite as they do not have a canonical place in the game really. Armor Abilities weren't good for having a place in canon though so I guess it's not a good point but realistically there isn't anything special about those moves. Anyone who can run can charge into things with their shoulder
@  Drizzy_Dan : (20 June 2019 - 10:03 AM) The Doc is aLIVE

Photo

UGA RECRUITMENT - JOIN THE DEATH GUARD!

clan recruitment champion glory