The Boss Kills WTF still havent fixed it

ESPADAS03

[9 80-Yes this thread is about the boss kills but not in the way you seem to understand it.

See for one thing i think games in general are just time wasters... to me video games are those things that just fill in gaps in between time that i have zero **** to do and want to exert the most minut amount of intlectual power possible.

not saying they are a complete wate of time just that they are good for wasting time to get you to that next stage in the day when you have to actually be productive and something you do will actually effect your life or society in general.

So to the point we all have played plenty of warzone to know that there re times when the boss kill seems like a very annoying random bad referee call.

For example the last game I'm playing on Skirmish of Darkstar or whatever its called, I go and get me my REQ saw The Answer, a very bad ass SAW and I'm doing great because at this point endurance of will has spawned and has been around for some time...

so I rush to his location I run a few rounds into him pop around cover as a teammate gets blasted and dies. I Reload then continue my attack... I repeat this one more time... now I'm n my last clip I'm blasting this thing it goes boom but palmer says the enemy eliminated endurance of will ... and my whole team is DEFUQ... yes like 5 teammates and me all were baffled because we were giving constant firepower into him one with a fuel rod cannon me with The Answer and several BR shots but go figure one dufus runs up with a regular magnum ( I know this because I killed him and saw he had a AR and a magnum ). and yes the magnum was the paper to our Rock,

Now I know some are like well that's just skill or its your fault you didn't kill him first but lets think more logically and use this perspective... you want to promote more REQS as a company to sell them to make that side profit right... well when you have people use REQs over and over and over again and not gain anything well people buy less REQS.

Think of it this way when I heard palmer say the enemy killed him and we essentially lost the lead it wasn't that we lost the kill because the enemy overwhelmed us and they destroyed him no it was because eon guy got the lucky ini mini miny mo choice and they got the full 150 while we got spent REQS and pointless efforts

and that's just the point is that a player in halo 5 puts in x amount of effort and should be compensated for such effort in some form. not saying we should get points but there has to be a better way to determine the win on that perhaps if on team only lands one shot they don't get full points... I don't know really

the thing is when I heard they eliminated them all I heard was hey you know that REQ you used it was for nothing you know that time you put in it was for nothing, the time it took to even get to that level of REQ was for nothing meaning f you used a level 6 REQ and now you are at zero its tkes time to get back to at least 5 RQ points to use nothing in the game based on skill effects the reload time of req points so essentially if you use a req and you die instantly your SOL.

Now you have enough reqs to get the saw I had you pull it out waste more points and are one less REQ richer, you destroy the boss nicely but the kill goes to the other team even though you saw you bullets spray him he gooes boom and you get no candy.

for people like me I just goo its just a game to some point but at one point you have to realize you put in some form of time and effort into this and there comes a point where the kill ofa boss is not down to skill rather just luck its not like you can time the shot a split second faster than the pistol shot the jhuman eye cannot process that quickly.

so what happens is people will start to just hord HIgh level REQ stuff because things like flying vehicles are easy to spawn camp 343 put no effort in making multiple spawn points for them they spwn In the same place at the same time hell I spawned camped 3 banshees and a phaeton that's not really a strategy when a 5 year old can decipher it. Hey my team is winning and all the air vehicls spawn there let me sit back with my Spartan laser and just go to town and while I wait I can go and spawn a second Spartan laser variant and have zero cool down time yay. also hide in  my base be safe from inomng fire and still camp vehicles that have zero chance to evade

I mean  iv seen less and less vehiles be spawned by a team at one point because people don't see the point I mean yea it could turn the tide but really will it if the team gets a random shot and wins the game by luck because yes warzone is part skill and mostly luck. sometimes your in the right spot for things to happen and sometimes you have a skilled team but iv seen skilled teams lose the boss kill to some random pistol guy.

so that's my rant I'm just a bit annoyed and feel like having two life bars for each team is a simple way of putting it so if one team does less effort to attack the boss they get rewarded less. you get what you worked for ye I understand this takes away the whole boss steal stuff but let me point this out.

people say its sucks when the second team has better and higher REQS but defend it by saying its because they are putting in the effort bt why is it when it comes to bosses the whole idea of separate life bars to rewards team effort is bad is kinda  confuses me and seems biased see the team with higher reqs is not complaining because they mad that effort.

Also I can see people saying well if the team with higher reqs is dominated the other team will lose moral and quit... yea id rather lose moral over being dominated than lose moral over the most random of things impacting a win or loss.

and for gods sakes please give us another voice besides sarah palmer and I kinda wish she wasn't so cheerleadery like let hr say your falling behind get your ass into gear **** like that that way its not like ok guys we may be losers but we can still get to the enemy core seriously no military would do that if you fall back your leadership digs into your ass. or will peoples feelings get hurt to easily.

• Like 1

As someone who jungles a lot in League of Legends, I know the feeling of losing objectives due to the last second, one hit from an opponent out of nowhere. On the other hand, I've done it plenty of times as well. It's part of the game, and the more you work together with your team, block off the objective, and then plan out the final blow, the easier it is.

• Like 1

Exactly as SikSlik said, Espadas.

You need to start working with a team, stop going in solo unless you have to.

If someone else from the forums here is online, you should join them. Even if it's Yoshi, you guys won't make a great 2-man team, but you can still work together.

The keypoint to playing Warzone is coordination and communication. Which is exactly you see Drizzy and I play together, as we both usually coordinate attacks on specific locations. Drizzy and I are basically your on-the-field Juggernuats, that want to conquer everything.

You don't want to do that, you want to sit back and snipe or pull out a fun-vehicle. Which gets you killed, try playing with Drizzy and I some more in Warzone. Last time you played with us, you didn't have as much issues as you claim to have when you're not with us.

Because, Randy and his clones are all garbage. You can't trust them on taking down a boss. I like to make sure that's not the case, and that boss is ours. Competitive teammates make your games go by much smoother so the non-competitive/social teammates, can do their fun and still throw in a lot of help for the team.

Team Play > Lone Wolf.

Did you not read my quote in the Spartan Company? I put that there for a reason. All of us are a team. But if you keep leaving, that's not going to be much of a thing since we would rather play with our own.

• Like 1

I hear you sometimes I join in with the other guys and we get stomped now I'm not one to play hours competitively but jeeze a round or two would be fun. Though pulling I'm hesitant in pulling out my REQs because I know the other team is ready to counter them I assume if I pull out a tank someone has a Spartan laser ready, also the air vehicles essentially spawn in the same place for each map and I have literally spawn killed three banshees and a phaeton though this has happened to me its not a strategy but more of an exploit of a map failure.

To me vehicles like the banshee are game changers, not so much the phaeton, but if you want to keep a game changer it would be nice to have more than a few seconds to avoid being killed or hit by a laser at spawn maybe make the spawns speracting in location so I'm not spawning next to an enemy banshee. the exploits in warzone are way to easy to figure out and really one teammate needs not do the work but lay in wait for the boss to almost be dead and time the shot just right, to me yes that is some form of small skill but its not the skill that's like wow I had to strategies' how to maneuver and avoid being hit by the boss for a long period of time no this skill is one a 5 year old can decipher very quickly I would say make the large point bosses have two life bars the small point not so much but those game changers need a better form of balance.

• 1 year later...

Yeah I hate that with a passion your doing all the work and one lone enemy comes and stills the points.
They need to fix it big time to wear when your shooting an enemy boss or objective you absorb the points or gain the points when you are shooting him and the points of the boss goes down like a meter. So, no one can come and still the kill or points.
It's just annoying your like I'm almost there and a banchee or tank comes with 1 shot enemy kills boss. It's like seriously ????.

Edited by Halo6 Follower
Removed inappropriate language