Arnos event decisions

Connor Kenway

What do you want?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What shall the event be?

• DLC only event
    • Flood Mod standard maps
    • Flood Mod DLC maps

Hey guys, so I recently got all Halo 4 dlc again after 7 months without it so I was thinking of hosting an event but ya see Cooliest showed me a flood mod too so the question is would you rather have:

DLC event with normal gametypes

Flood Mod on standard maps

Flood Mod on DLC maps

let me know below

I don't think you should rely on a single gametype for your whole playdate, but if it's fun enough then go ahead I guess.

Relating to the OP, I think you should focus on Flood Mod specific maps (as in maps created for it first), and then start playing on the regular maps (DLC or otherwise). If the people in the party all have the same DLC then go ahead and play on one, but I don't think having a DLC only game-night is going to work... my playdate is somewhat of an example.

I chose Flood Mod standard maps, but I think it's fine to play on DLC maps too: if the players so happen to all have the DLC in question.

I think SD means don't just use "flood" but I assume youre going to be playing Hivemind, Plauge, Salvation, Flood, Last Stand, etc. These flood playdates and gametypes have been done to "death" so make sure you plan it properly and find all the maps/gametypes beforehand and make sure they work before hosting. THFE has a great collection of Tested Flood Maps so you can always check them out for what you need. 

I vote Flood Mod(s) with Regular Flood staples, and DLC/Non- DLC maps. Have some variety and don't narrow your selection too much. 

• Like 2