Halo: Radioactive (RP Thread)

VinWarrior

IC

'Uhhhhh.....' I groan. My vision is blurry, but I think I managed to see two figures standing over me. I must've blacked out back then, and now......

'Wake up Buttercup!' one of the figures said as he handed me this thing. Apparently it's a filter? The other one mumbles something about bacon, and while I would have loved to have bacon at any place, any time, in my condition the fat probably would start a heart attack. I take the filter, fumbling as I put it on. Not only was it uncomfortable, it also looked really, really, disgusting, as if it'd been used by multiple people who each had been eating dirt. 

Slowly, I get up, pushing myself with arms I only suddenly realize were sore and tired. I nearly fall, but the other figure catches me. 

Suddenly, a screech in the sky alerted all my senses, even as the ground started to have minivibrations. A sudden adrenaline rush clears my body and my vision returns, perfectly. 'We're leaving!' Someone shouts. Of course, we are, durkface. We're under attack! 

'Ash get the gun, Jacob you're getting shotgun, Rook on the back with Ash and the Pilot!' I hear. I can only assume the pilot is me and not some other lucky ******* who stole my seat on the one thing that may or may not save my life. Quickly, I grab the closest two things beside me - A box of weapons and one of the carbines we'd taken, and, together with the dude who'd been watching over me, we bumrushed ourselves towards the hog that drove over.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacob removed his tank and placed it in the footrest. He turned off the gas, the flamethrower would be useless anyway. Instead, he equppied an MA5B Assault rifle from the bag. He aimed forward as several Banshees screeched overhead and shot twin plasma cannons at the ground. None of the shots hit the speeding vehicle, instead, the craft were... retreating?From something. No. 

"Covenant don't retreat..." he muttered as time slowed down. A thunderous crsahed, followed by blinding liight came from behind. The Warthog spun off the highway as the image of the road ahead burned into everyone's visions; even past Jacob's filters. Behind him, the CCS-Class battlecruiser burned the city behind them, the city they were defending mere hours ago. The Warthog tumbled down a steep cliff and Jacob blacked out as he vaguely felt himslef being pulled from the twisted metal...

(Why is the RP moving slow? It seems like it was just abandoned.)

After the wreck Joseph doesn't remember much, well except that a big blast came from were the city used to be. "Nhha, ohhh my acking body. What, were am I." Thats when he notices, Elites four of them one on all of his friends well except Jacob he has two because of his bulk one wouldn't cut it. "What are they doing, and were is there leader I can't see him?" then in a garbled voice he hears "Hehehe, I am right here human." As Joseph wirles round to face the elite it says "Its been a while since I last had a talk with a 'human' before?" in a low tone Joseph speaks back in a tone that even he does not like "Piss off Elite and die in a hole" The elite continues "Hmmm you are brave even in the face of your own death I will make thi-" Joseph instantly wiped out his energy sword and stabbed it into the Elites chest "This is for all of the us so called demons you killed a*s whipe. elite answered "Eraak yo, you tricked me you waited for the right moment to strike the other will kill you and you will not be with you friends no more this I swear." not caring for what the Elite said Joseph retracts his energy sword and lets the body drop, in the process of this Joseph is over heard and the elites have begun firing. All horrible shots for they are Elite minor's, but still he should not get to close to them for they may have energy swords of there own. "F*ck Jacob get up I know you can hear me Jacob!!" Hopping he would hear him Joseph continues to give pot shots with his magnum. "Christ were is back up when you need it."

(It hasn't been abandoned, I was just enjoying my b-day weekend, ;D)

4 Hours before Trae's Post...

The whole world seemed still, for a moment, yet again, the skies were a dim orange, it seemed like sunrise, but yet, it would all change soon, the warthog flipped in the air multiple times, Taylor held on for dear life, he held the wheel as the warthog was pushed forward and his head banged the dashboard in full force, knocking him out, for about two hours, he awoke, soon after, his vision shaky and dim, he could hear the mumbling of his own voice as his ears caught a buzzing sound, he figured, he was dead, he crawled to Jacob, and shook him on the shoulder saying, "Ugh... Uh... Jac- Jacob... Wake up Jacob... Please." as he head fell to the ground, he mustered all his strength and pushed himself off the floor, he spun, or at least it looked like it, he walked dazed to the side of the warthog, and leaned on it, sighing, and then hearing a thunderous crack in the air as the skies darkened faster then they should have, it went from gray to blueish-black. Rain started to batter down on Quezon, it wasn't natural rain either, it was caused by the covenant's glassing, and he knew that, he went to the side of his Hog' and picked up a shotgun stored there, pulling it out with a little effort and some elbow grease. He lowered his gun and walked shakily towards a tree, the rest of the squad wasn't up yet, he figured he may not be able to wake them up, he turned on his VISR Mode, as it was too dark to see, Taylor walked around the tree as he heard familiar, heavy footsteps. He turned lightly as his VISR adapted to the surroundings in front of him, it outlined four brutes, two Captains wielding Concussion Rifles, a minor, walking along in his light blue armor with his usual low intelligence and standard Spiker, and who seemed to be the leader of the group, a Chieftain wielding a Fuel Rod. They walked quite organized for a Brute squad, one turned, in Taylor's direction, he squinted, Taylor could tell, even in his gold plated helmet, as he shivered a little bit in the cold and growled, continuing on with his squad, Taylor ran towards what looked like a blinking object, as he pushed himself with all his speed, he reached it, it was not what he expected. It was a Spartan Laser, with the out-of-ammo light on, someone used it, as he looked back and muttered, "Rook." he once again turned, more covenant were on their way, a small grunt caravan was passing by, about four grunt minors, Taylor figured he could get info out of one of them, he ran up behind the first grunt, slicing his neck open in a spew of blood, which got the grunt directly in front of him's attention, as he turned, his eyes widened and he yelled, "DEM-" but before he could finish, a knife to the top of the head, from Taylor, as he blew a hole into the other grunt's head with a silenced pistol he also found in the Hog', the last grunt shivered for his life and stayed still, crouching and crying, Taylor crouched down to his level and whispered, "Tell me what you are after, and I won't kill you, got it?" as the grunt shivered more, Taylor started counting, with the gun's hot barrel at the grunt's head, he counted to five, and then BLAM! A shot to the skull splattered everywhere, almost illuminating in the light, he walked back to his warthog's crash, and sat on the hood, loading shotgun shells into his shotgun, counting them, in Italian, he muttered in a sing-songy way, "Uno piccolo pallottola caldo nel guscio , quando Ÿ il prossimo variegato , I'll mai raccontare , Uno piccolo , due piccolo , tre , presente quattro , Sono andando a bisogno un intero lotto più. [translated:One little bullet hot in the shell, when is the next shot, I'll never tell, One little, two little, three, now four, I'm gonna need a whole lot more...]" as he hears the creak of a footstep, he shoves it off, and continues singing, and loading shells.

[sangheili didn't know the location or name of Earth?]

(Well we have no idea of knowing this for all we know they could have been studying us before we could even fly to space let alone use slip space. And I was not just talking about you SpartanOmega I meant TexHellsAngel[not to be mean or anything] and D-38 BOSS. They have not posted in a while)

Not being able to take out the group of Elites, Joseph bolts to the forest hoping to confuse the Elites were he was, he got what he wished for. Taking all of his fears, hatred, and, in a way, pain out on the Elites. Taking until dawn to kill off at least two of the four Elites, Joseph prays for help "Dear Lord, I am not a religious fellow but if you send someone to help me I will be forever in your thanks." Next thing he knows he is running back to the crash site of the Warthog. Scrounging through the bits and pieces of debris, Joseph finds what he was looking for, the spartan laser hooking up his energy sword to it; after he is done charging the spartan laser, Joseph has twenty percent left in it. "This crazy idea better work." Joseph says as he picks up the spartan laser. Running in front of the flaming Warthog and using as a way NOT to fly away like last time, points the Laser cannon/beam whatever at the forest charges it up at lets a blast go out of but in a sweeping kind of  way. Next thing he knows he is face down cursing every four letter word he could think of. Getting up goes to check to see if the Elites are dead. One is split in half while the other is trapped under a tree a swearing in his native tongue. "Alright now lets be nice to each other. Whats your name friend?" The Elite spits back "Gu-eta ron mek ne teno, DEMON(Go rote in a whole Demon)!" in reply Joseph blasts it head open with his silenced SMG and says "F*ck you too a*s whole" Then passes out from fatigue and the plasma burn pains.

[in-lore, the Sangheili DID. NOT. KNOW THE LOCATION OF EARTH. It was only Regret's fleet that knew about it, kind of, and they didn't k ow it was the Human home world. Regret attacked with a fkeey of only fifteen ships and almost the entire fleet, including one of two Assault Carriers. Truth, however, had secretly been assembling a fleet of OVER FIVE HUNDRED warships, the fleet at reach was three hundred. This fleet was all-brute and destroyed by J-117 before they could support Regret, who subsequently jumped to Delta Halo. In short, a month before the artack on earth, THE SANGHEILI DID NOT KNOW. Play the campaigns, read the books. Hell, go on the wiki, but don't make statements about stuff if you don't know about it. Their home world is on the other side of the galaxy, even they took months to travel slipstream. They didn't know about humanity until the war started! That was a really stupid idea there. ]

Jacob approached behind his CO. he tapped him on the shoulder as the shotgun shell was pointed into his cracked visor.

"Woah, easy there, what next, we regrouping or..."

He left the sentence unanswered. It didn't need to be said.

(Well you have a point there and I have not read any of the books, :blushing:. But plan to do so when I get the chance it was a mistake a childish mistake that I made I will go and modify the previous post to were it can still cope with the posts after it.

[baconShelf is right, I would have said something but Bacon beat me to it, just change it, and start reading the books, or the wiki, if you would like to guarantee that you won't make an embarrassing mistake like that again]

Taylor continued with a final shell, he held in up about head-level, his hand shaking as usual, it didn't even look dim, the clouds covered the moon like a barricade, hiding every ray a moon could beam unto the forsaken planet. Taylor rotated in in his fingers, then stopped it, he noticed a small crack in it on one side, the bullet wasn't good anymore, then turned the bullet, it was the manufacture number, he turned to his friend, and tossed it into the air, as it fell back, his hand caught it, he turned it, it was the crack, he turned to Jacob again and said, "We're going." As he bounced off the car, almost in an escape-like way, and stood, head down, muttering, "number, we stay... Crack... We. Leave... I didn't know what to do Jacob, I don't want to leave them, Ash, Rook, the pilot... We have to. We are leaving them behind, as soon as we find the pilot, we need him if we want out, if we find the others along the way..." Not able to finish his sentence.

Jacob realised it was the only chance. Even now, radiation levels were raising. They couldn't stay. Another Destroyer slipped through the clouds, letting loose a volley of Plasma Torpedoes. It was followed by a Stalwart-Class Frigate, carbon scoring littered its armour as it took the damage. It's engines failed and it began to drop. It sailed past their heads and crashed in front of them.

"Or, we could find something in that ship. Its, I'd say,15,20 klicks? It we head off now, we may be able to rescue the survivors and maybe some aircraft! These guys are clean out. There's nothing we can do for them. Dead weight. I'd say take the supplies and go while we still CAN."

After he passed out....once again, Joseph noticed a Frigate crashed down in the distance. Not seeing Jacob or Taylor in the area he guesses that they would have gone there. Scavenging through the wreckage of the 'Hog he finds his energy sword, going over to the other Elites he killed he gets all of their energy swords and hooks them all to his in order to charge it. Continuing to search the wreckage he finds Ash and....Jason he thinks, he only thought it that way because he was wearing his dog tags. He drags both too a secluded area were he thought they would not be found. "Those a*s wholes" Joseph says as he smiles. "Leaving us to fend for our selves. Ehh how can I blame em, we were slowing them down. We'll see them when you two wake up." Then as he continued to look out at the city in his peripheral vision he notices an large ship. Its a Lich! "D*mn they are getting serious if they brought one of those." Then he sees dousens of them. "Ohhh they are getting really serious. Ok, guys its time to wake up. We have too leave now." He walks over to Jason and patted his face "Hey wake man, we need to leave." Then walked over to ash and repeats it to her. Then chopper's and ghosts go flying by heading straight for the Frigate. "Well those two are are going to have a h*ll of a fight when those get there. Then remembering his long range radio "If anyone can here me this is ODST JMN-49 Joseph Connor, I have eyes on a squadron of Brut Chopper's and ghosts heading towards the crashed frigate. Four chopper's and six ghosts. Who ever is out there brace your selfs for a h*ll of a fight." Then he repeated the three sentences over two more times.

[iMPORTANT UPDATE: Tex has asked for someone to take over her character for a single post to get her back in the events, I believe BaconShelf should, if he accepts, he will post as her In a bright yellow color, so we can tell it is her character, and label it at the top, in case there is any confusion, I will allow this, Bacon if he accepts to, is no breaking any rules, but filling in where Tex cannot. Also Trae you need to start putting it in past tense, it is getting annoying now.]

Taylor motioned with his hands for Jacob to follow him, the rain clattered down on their already busted, bruised, and aching bodies, Taylor and Jacob were finally in the frigate's vicinity, as they could smell dead bodies and burning metal. They moved in for a closer look, but weren't greeted with much luck, dead bodies lined up in rows in front of them, some not even still whole, Taylor couldn't stand it, but they had to keep moving, finally, they found a survivor, or at least they figured. Taylor approached a man in a coat, white and red even under the night, he had combed back gray hair, and wasn't too tall, he was also wearing sandals, and his clothes were riddled with holes, Taylor tapped him on the shoulder, as he turned quickly, Taylor barely caught a glimpse of his facial appearance as he fired a SAW into Taylor, he knocked back like a ragdoll as yellow and red danced in a fiery ball, Taylor was thrust-ed into a nearby broken-off Shortsword wing, he was barely breathing, and his vision was hazy, as his vision dimmed and the ringing noise seemed to never end, Taylor's HUD flickered with warnings, in a red overcoat, splatters of blood, coming from him, littered his visor, he put up his hand to his face, cuts and blood were all over it, it looked like it had been through hell and back, as Taylor channeled all available energy to put his hand to his wound, all of a sudden a screech of pain overcame him, he groaned in pain as he knocked his head down, to look at the wound, the bullets breached his armor and shredded through his skin, as blood maneuvered down his chest-piece, he started to notice the pool of blood build up below his waist, Taylor looked up at the sky, the rain still battering down, and muttered, "Nice-," grabbing his chest again, and continuing, taking a loud inhale and saying, "Nice shot, bud." as his world seemed to stop, he only muttered one last sentence, "Sorry Jacob." and staring at the sky, just wanting to die.

Jacob rushed to his comrade. He quickly ascertained where the bulletin had come from and shielded the body with his armour. He pulled a Flashbang, counted, let the primer go and threw it in the vicinity of the attacker. No point killing a fellow serviceman, was there?

Turning back, he put his gloved hand on the wound as he looked around until he saw a medkit. He removed the biofoam and injected it into the hole.

"Relax, buddy. It's gonna sting but it's for your own good." He instructed to the barely conscious marine. He then moved his patient's hand over the wound. That would be enough to stop him from bleeding out.

Searching the wreckage, he found their assailant stunned on the floor. He knocked the guy out and tied his hands and legs before dragging him to his temporary shelter. He then just watched, as he waited for the marines on the floor to respond.

Taylor didn't remember much, the sky was bright and sunny, like nothing had ever happened, he got up from the floor, his wounds, healed. He turned around, he was surrounded by trees, but one thing caught his eye, an oily figure, hovering, it had the body of a human girl, but was black as night. It didn't move, didn't speak, didn't interact, it just... Stared. Taylor took a step forward, he wanted a closer look at the figure, all of a sudden, the sky turned to night, and it poured, hard. The oily figure, seemed to transform, into an Elite, the elite's armor was a pale white and it carried no weapons, it too just stood there, it looked like an Honor Guard, but Taylor hadn't seen many of them, only in blurry camera shots. He figured they were hoaxes. He then heard the voice of a girl, it spoke the words, "John." as Taylor turned quickly, he recognized the middle aged voice, he looked at the girl, a blonde, maybe about 40 years old. Taylor was in shock, he started to tear up, "Hon..." as he pulled off his helmet. He started to walk towards the woman, but after about two steps, the woman started walking back, and Taylor stopped, the elite he had seen appeared behind her, this time he had an energy sword in his right hand, Taylor was confused, and scared, as the woman started to tear up, Taylor started to realize what was going on, he broke down, pleading for her life, but he could get to her, as he ran, it seemed like they moved farther away as well, Taylor crouched to the floor and muttered, "Please..." as the elite sliced her neck in silence, as the body fell, the Elite and the woman dissipated, into thin air. Taylor then noticed he had a gun in his hand, he put the barrel to his head, it was warm, like Taylor had used it, he fired, and all of a sudden, everything turned black.

He was jolted back to reality, Taylor laid quietly by a rock, he thrust-ed his head back, and spoke, "It was just a dream." as he shakily picked himself up off the floor.

His body still ached in pain, his bones rattled, but he could move, that was all that mattered, now, he needed to find Jacob. He called out, "Jacob! Jacob!" he kept doing this as he moved inside the ship, he found Jacob, he rushed over to the man, and grabbed his shoulder, saying in a quieter voice, "Jacob..." as he tried to wake his partner up, he saw the man who shot him, he remembered his face, that one second glimpse, he was awake, Taylor's facial expression changed from pain to anger in a split-second, as he turned around to his shotgun, still lying where it fell when Taylor was shot, he grabbed the top of the gun, and pumped in one Shotgun Shell, he would only need one, he walked over to the man and pointed the Barrel at his head, then he yelled at him, "You have thirty seconds to explain or I pump a nice 4 inch piece of led through your brain." as the man looked at Taylor with a smirk on his face, Taylor's eyes opened wide when he saw a nametag on the man, it read, "Leonard A. Fox- Lead Scientist" that is when it all became clear to Taylor.

"Leonard... No... That f**king smile... LEONARD! I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!" as he turned back to his friend, Jacob, he took the Shotgun and aimed it at his head, as his finger pressed on the trigger, he let out a groan, and shot the wall of the ship, as the scientist only spoke, "Couldn't do it, could ya?" as Taylor grew angry, he took the barrel of the gun, hotter then it would usually be, and pressed it against his Forehead, burning half of his face to a crisp, as the scientist writhed in pain, Taylor grabbed his neck, and held him in the air, they both looked each other in the eye, and Taylor said, "I hope you burn on this planet." as he tossed him aside, right against the wall of the ship, Taylor then turned to Jacob, and said, "I'll go look for a Falcon, you hail down the Pilot, see if he's still alive." as he turned and sprinted inside the ship.

Not being able to awaken Ash or Jason Joseph left them a note saying where he went and what he wanted them to do when they woke up. The note siad:

"Look for Taylor, Jacob, and me at the Frigate  crashed in the distance. I am sorry for not waiting 'til you woke up but Taylor and Jacob are in trouble, not right now but soon. Again I am sorry for not waiting, if you are reading this please hurry to the Frigate as fast as possible. I only hope you read this not in time."

As Joseph is running through the forest he stumbles upon a wrecked pelican. Searching it in hope of finding survivors or even his two friends. But all he finds are dead marines, who did not die from the crash but died from an attack. "My god it was a slaughter" Joseph said to himself. Having renewed his supplies in bullets and grenades, continues on towards the his prime location.

Hours later he runs into where the squad of covies have stopped for the night. Taking his time he sabotages as many choppers and ghosts as he could. He even sets bombs on some of them so as to have a chain reaction of explosions. Luckily they Brutes and Grunts aren't very smart and they don't even notice him. Half an Hour later he hears explosions and looks back to see what has transpires. A black smoke cloud wavers a few miles back. Thirty minutes later he gets a whiff repulsive smells such as dead corpses and burning metal, gagging and slowly moving on Joseph says to himself "At least I know I am at the Frigate. Next time I am on leave I'm getting another helmet upgrade fro smells." Then once he got use to the smell he began screaming Taylor and Jacobs names.

(I did keep in mind that I needed to make this past tense and did the best as I could but I am just not experienced enough to do that and I worked for hours making this to were it looks past tense. I will be going over it again soon to see my errors. Please make notifications on what needs to be fixed and I will do so.)

Ike finally wakes up in a small almost demolished building in a familiar town, He remembers being here a while ago but he cant seem to grasp it. Ike shrugs it off, Being the calm and bright person he is. Ike turns on the VISR function only to see a big crack in the left of his helmets visor. He doesnt see much on radar but a red dot, fading and reappearing. He walks slowly outside to find an Elite that was left behind, Dying slowly. He takes his knife out and puts the Elite out of its misery. He talks into his communicator, "Is anyone out there? This is ODST Ike R. Autumn, Im in the town, If there is anyone out there,  Please respond. It would suck to know I was left alone here." Ike then puts his knife back and continues on walking, waiting for a response.

Ike finally wakes up in a small almost demolished building in a familiar town, He remembers being here a while ago but he cant seem to grasp it. Ike shrugs it off, Being the calm and bright person he is. Ike turns on the VISR function only to see a big crack in the left of his helmets visor. He doesnt see much on radar but a red dot, fading and reappearing. He walks slowly outside to find an Elite that was left behind, Dying slowly. He takes his knife out and puts the Elite out of its misery. He talks into his communicator, "Is anyone out there? This is ODST Ike R. Autumn, Im in the town, If there is anyone out there,  Please respond. It would suck to know I was left alone here." Ike then puts his knife back and continues on walking, waiting for a response.

[Can you start making these Past Tense? Small grievance.]

(By the way, I forgot to mention. NPCs ARE allowed, this was directed toward SEED, and BaconShelf, whenever you are ready, you can post as Tex's character, carry on.)

Taylor explored the inner workings of the ship, officer's quarters, armories, anything to get some decent supplies, first, he needed to find a Falcon, or a Pelican, whichever was found first. He had stumbled upon it, the hanger, it didn't look well, most vehicles were impaled into each other, but something was strange, no bodies, not a single body in the hanger. Like they all... Vanished. The ships emergency power channels were on, but calling for help was a no-go. The signal is short ranged, meaning only ships near Reach would receive the signal. Then, after searching through most of the hanger, Taylor found one, a pelican, still in working condition, but their was a problem, it was hung up by webbing, a strange type of webbing. None he had ever seen, he knew he would have to get it down without damaging it, and for that, he needed Jacob's Flamethrower, he put his hand to his comm, and yelled out,

"Jacob! Jacob, I need you here ASAP!"

As he continued this he heard a squeal, much like an insect's, but louder, as he turned around, his shotgun pointed at the area where the Pelican sat, blood started to drop, first, it was a single drop. Then two, then four, until it started pouring like rain from the ceiling, Taylor looked up, it was too dark for him to see though, something came into vision, it looked like a human head, as it suddenly dropped to the floor, it was a dismembered Marine head, with holes riddled along it, Taylor once again heard the squeal, he turned on his VISR mode, and the ceiling lit up with multiple drone Larvae, outlined in red, they were blind, and looked like maggots, all they could do though, was feast, the Drone adults bring the bodies, dead or alive, the Larvae eat it, grow into adult drones, who serve the queen and repeat the cycle, Taylor knew one more thing though, that Larvae only exist around the Yanm'e queen, Taylor took a potshot at one Larvae, but it did almost nothing, what looks like a soft shell is actually a hard exoskeleton, blood poured from everywhere on the ceiling, as Taylor heard a buzzing sound, he quickly turned, and a squad of Drones was fast apporaching, Taylor fired his Shotgun at one Minor, knocking it back into another minor, but the Major was tougher, the Shotgun seemed to just reflect off of his hard skin as he grappled on to Taylor, they were locked in a wrestling hold, as Taylor pulled out his Magnum, shooting the Drone at least six times in the left eye, he writhed backward in pain.

The Major seemed to be pulled back, like a retreat order, except, he just immediately thrust-ed backward with his group, maybe from the queen. Taylor looked behind him, and saw a shadow, it creep-ed out from the back of a damaged Falcon, it was a girl, a Marine for sure, she was incredibly injured, Taylor rushed over to her, and crouched down, asking, "What happened here?" She spoke, looking into Taylor's eyes,

"We, (cough), we were fighting a Cruiser in orbit, it started boarding us, it was too strong, they got in, and once they cleared most of the ship, they send aboard the Drone queen, to breed an extermination force, what they didn't count on was the Captain sending the ship crashing to Reach, the queen survived though... I am sorry, (breaking down), I am sorry..."

As the girl's head shifted down and her eyes closed, Taylor noticed a Dog-Tag in her hand, he slowly opened her hand, and picked it up, he stared at it, blankly. Just, waiting, for what? Even he didn't know that.

"F*CK, I can't even see him on my radar. I'll go searching through the wreckage a bit more, hopefully I'll find him." Joseph said continuing onward. There wasn't much to be found in the wreckage. 'Screech', that was the sound of metal scraping on metal. Running over to see what it was, Joseph relaxed a little to see four marines lifting up a large piece of metal off of one of there comrades, going over to help them they look at him in surprisement and new found vigor. After getting the marine out, who's name was Elise, Joseph asked "What happened here, this does not look like the work of a Covenant Cruiser, more like bugs dug into the hull." Sargent Graze answered "That's exactly what happened, Drones boarded the ship along with there Queen who came along when they had the vehicle, Dorms, and most of the engine room under they're control." then Private Ringo continue " And that's when the captain ordered the ship to be crashed and burned in hopes of killing the Queen. Sadly that didn't work. The Queen is still alive and most likely in the engine room. Its the warmest place on the ship and also its the only place on the ship that has power." Confused Joseph asked "OK, how exactly do you know all of this." Then Corporal Main answered "That would be because of the scout who had went in there and relayed us all of this information. He's dead now, told him not to do it.""MMhmm, well this is a **** fest isn't it. Ok, Who is the captain of this group." Now it was Elise's turn to talk "That would be me sir. What do you need?" In response Joseph answer's "Go around looking for survivor's, DO NOT go inside what so ever. When you have combed through the area let me know, I'll be on this com channel, Good luck and try not to die."

Going inside of the ship Joseph finds dead bodies all over the place. Going over them he makes sure they are still alive. Nada, none were alive he continued towards the command room. Heading towards the Command room in order to see if there really was power only in the Engine room.

When he had made it to the Command room he was stopped by a small group of Drones Three as far as he could tell. 'It looks as if they are trying to get in.' he thought to himself. Taking pot shots at each of them with his temporary DMR, one exploded the other two took longer than expected but he was still able to kill them after half an hour. After that ordeal Joseph trys to gain entrance. But even he can't and he has been on a few Frigate's himself. Some need name's in order to get in but that's only major ships like the Pillar of Autumn, but only when they have crashed and a rescue party is known to be coming. As a safety precaution that's what he does stating his rank name and the branch of the UNSC. Nothing. "Well it seems like a good time to use that plasma cell." Joseph mumbled and set it to a ten second timer, enough time to get out of blast radius. BOOM, the door is gone.

Entering the room half is totaled the other perfectly just fine and so was the AI stand. Jogging over to the comm station that was in the front middle were only half worked the other didn't. The long ranged comm were trashed and the short ranged comms would only work if there were other UNSC ships in the vacinity of the planet and he also doubted that there were any, and to also include on that he didn't even know the name of the ship. But what did work was also the ships inner comms so that means he could contact every room on the hunk metal. But if he does this that means every Drone on the ship will come buzzing down every corridor to get to him. Well at least its a distraction from the other's, hopefully if Taylor is the smarter marine he would do what he is about to do. Run to a room and wait till they have left. "Here we go." Joseph said and presses the button to transmit to the other rooms. "This is ODST Corporal Joseph Connor. If you are alive and well hide in a closet and wait for a storm to pass."

Bolting for his life to one of the nearest room available to him with a closet. Making it to the room just in time he hide in a closet and waited for the worst to pass and just as he closed the closet door he could hear the buzzing of a few hundred two to three hundred maybe but not for long. He rigged the comand room to blow rerouting all power in the room to make it a giant bomb the biggest he has ever made. "Here we go" first came the explosion then came the shock wave of the explosion which made the closet fly and rock back and forth. When it was all done he tried getting out but he couldn't the door was blocked. So he did what most would do curse and blow a fuse. Then calm down and take inventory. Knife, DMR, a dismantled SMG for later use, a magnum, one incendiary grenade(I love these), and a Flash bang. He'll use his flash bang to carve an entrance in the back.

Hour later he is out and perfectly fine but the deck not so much. "Lets head for the hangar Taylor and Jacob might be there." then he continues onward through the ship with a merry trot.

(Still tried to do my best on makeing this past tense it took me twelve hours to post this with the corrections and what not. *sigh* Im getting to old for this. lol :awesome: )

As Ike was walking away from his area of no memory, He had noticed a few dead marines in his current location, It occured to Ike that something happened. Ike had a small flashback, He saw him and a fireteam of marines trying to rush into structures to be safe. He remembered only a marine or two survived, as the others werent fast enough. Ike was then taken back into reality.

Ike then began to move on. Surely no one couldnt survive if he didnt remember anything. But whatever happened, It really f***ed him up. But aside from that issue, Ike continued on, Trying to find more evidence of what happened. He then looked at the ground which didnt even sound right when he walked. It looked like something happened to this planet, And he has seen it before. That is when it occured to Ike, The planet was glassed! Ike now knew what happened. Ike shouted out "Wow! Didnt know I would have to look at my feet to know everything! Haha!"

Ike then started walking to where he was next going to go. He didnt know where he was going to go, But he was just going to go where ever his feet took him. Ike then repeated into his COMM, "Is anyone still alive! I just found out this planet was glassed... But other than that, I know Im fine. So any survivors please respond, Im leaving the town right now, Or what use to be the town. If you see me, Im wearing ODST armor, My visors worn and cracked up, and the stripe on my helmet green. I hope someone is alive. But if you see me, Say hello! Maybe we can discuss a way to get off this hell hole!"