Humanity Fractured : An idea By Syko

SykoWolf

Humanity Fractured

Concept Brief

Its 4329 and Humanity has gone through a cultural change... we no longer live in countries, or even on one planet..... after meeting other intelligent species for the first time, we decided to expand. Now Humanity is broken up into 7 Conglomerates, each based on a Religion or ideal, most only tolerating each other barely.

Humanity has become less focused on being viewed as kind and generous and now focuses on survival... no one cares less about Famine or disease... to us, that's just weakness.

Technology has evolved in massive degree's, many people wearing bionic limbs and freely changing there biology to accommodate traits such as increased agility and strength....at a cost of course.

The Terran Conglomerate, the last conglomerate to call Earth home, among the battered and bruised planet.. gets ready to fend off an attack by the 8th Conglomerate, a previously unknown group of humans that are so willing to start a war with all of the other Conglomerates, to end mankind....

The Alien Governments of the universe watch at a distance as Earth and many other Human controlled planets are attacked by our own kind. The beast known as Humanity collapsing in on itself.

Refusing to help the us , the Alien species of the galaxy plot to take control of Mankind's territory after the war has finished, after Humanity is nothing more then a shadow of it's former self... after the 8th Conglomerate is all the remains.....

However, one must ask, why do the 8th Conglomerate, want to destroy their fellow Humans?

The answer is one of mystery, an answer that leads to more questions..

But your just gonna have to continue reading to find out :P

Character Brief's

Name: Fredrick John Bauer

Height: 6'3

Eye's: Green

Hair: Short Black, Buzz cut

Skin: Olive

Relations: Son- Michael Bauer (12 years Old) (Wife/deceased)-Sarah Bauer

Conglomerate: Terran Conglomerate

Job: Terran Warrior (Shock Trooper (Rank)- First Sergeant)

Personality: Quiet after death of Wife, only cares about his sons safety. Questions orders but does not disobey. Excellent soldier with highly advanced combat and engineering abilities.

Name: Michael Bauer

Height: 5'6

Eye's: Blue

Hair: Short Dark Brown, Messy

Skin: Olive

Relations: Fredrick John Bauer (Father) Sarah Bauer (Mother/Deceased)

Job: Student at South Armstrong Academy

Personality: Very intelligent for his age but likes to disobey his father after his mothers death, even thoug he loves his father deeply.

Try's to hide his intelligence to avoid being sent to the military.

Name: Sedra F'val

Species: "Caudi"

Height: 6'7

Eye's: Yellow (trait shown by all Caudi)

Hair: Short spines on head (Caudi dont have hair, only spines)

Skin: Dark Grey Scales (Caudi dont have skin either, but hard leather like scales)

Job: Former Caudi Sniper

Personality: Compassionate to the Human's struggle against the 8th conglomerate and left the Caudi military to help the Terran Republic. Has no known family and dislikes talking about such matters. Extremely accurate marksman, easily outguns any known Human Sniper.

Background Notes

Earth is now battered and scarred from previous meteorite impacts from the atmosphere becoming unstable, only being held up by atmosphere changing devices developed by the Terran Conglomerate. dust storms rage across the planet and only a few cities remain, under huge bio domes shielding the people from the storms.

The only other structures surviving are mining platforms among the wastes of the planet, and a few abandoned cities left to nature.

Terran Soldiers patrol these places to hunt down any remaining members of The Fallen, a once great and powerful terrorist group.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More info to come guys, id just like your thoughts so far on the project :)

Also this is the music that you should listen to while reading my book when its done xD

Also Guys im looking for some help, i need someone to write the book because i suck at writing, im good with the ideas though. Id also like help with some concept art if possible. so maybe 3-4 people tops

:)

PM me if youd like to help

:)

This is my idea, no one else. I own all the characters and concepts (with a little help by Insignia of course) and id appreciate it if you didnt steal anything :)

All characters and idea's are my own, and not stolen off other projects

• Like 6