Halo 4 - Screenshots in HD

mrgrimezHD

[WARNING] Picture Heavy - Dial up users can forget it lol [WARNING]

Hello there,

I'm relatively new around here and this will be the first time of posting a Thread, so go easy on me lol now i did take the time to look around and see if any other screenshot threads were active but i couldn't see any. So if this is in the wrong place would it be possible for a MOD to move it accordingly?

These screenshots were taken by me using Theatre Mode, every picture you see is of me doing something in game whether it be smashing an Oddball into the side of an enemies face, while a team mate holds his head, or for showing the perspective of someone on the recieving end of a sniper rifle bullet. The pictures were then captured from my HD PVR and fed through Sony Vegas Pro 12 to add the desired colors / effects.

If anyone has any screenshots of their own and they wish to share, please PM me the direct link from ImageShack once you've uploaded your screenshot and I'll update this post to keep it clean.

For those of you who are new to Theatre Mode, here's what to do.

To take screenshots of your own, simply boot up Theatre Mode > Local Files > Click Right Thumbstick > Temporary History > Locate File and then find sections you think would make a good screenshot, turn all HUD options off by pressing B and get rid of the Theatre Controls press X. You'll then see a fullscreen picture with no hud, use the camera as normal but get artistic, use the environment to It's advantage.

Press X to open the Theatre Controls and select the Screenshot icon (Camera) > Save as > Start. View them by pressing Start and going to Local Files in the Menu.

To zoom in for a more cinema look click in Right Thumbstick.

Thanks for taking the time to view this thread.

Please feel free to click and save them to your Desktop if you so wish, oh yeah before i forget these are Console Screenshots - Xbox 360

What Banshee?

bansheetakeout.jpg

Mantis = 1 Warthog Crew = 0

mantisa.jpg

Broke Back Mountain

neckg.jpg

Overkill

spartanlazer.jpg

From His Persepective

sniperhh.jpg

Airtime

jumpshotu.jpg

Team Sniper

spartanu.jpg

Team ODDBALL

oddballteam.jpg

Death From Above

airbornep.jpg

Hold Him Still

holdhim.jpg

This Will Only Take a Second

knifeb.jpg

He Never Even Knew

assassinationt.jpg

Forge Orb

forgeorb.jpg

Jack Of All Trades

forrge.jpg

Spartan's Hate Jokes

knockyouout.jpg

Last Defence

laststandx.jpg

Overseer

patrolb.jpg

Catch

catchthis.jpg

Guard Duty

enviro.jpg

Open Fire

fireht.jpg

H4zE

lordnw.jpg

Over Watch

overlook.jpg

Problem?

portraitz.jpg

This is Sparta

scenei.jpg

Bio Hazard

flood1e.jpg

Infected

flood3q.jpg

The Flood

flood4.jpg

Thruster

flood5.jpg

The Killing Floor

flood6.jpg

• Like 2

Haha seems like it.

The lighting in this game is just amazing. There are so many cool screenshots like these that we will be able to get in theater now. :)

If you didn't see in the shoutbox. I added the "This will only take a second" image as my desktop background. :)

Haha seems like it.

The lighting in this game is just amazing. There are so many cool screenshots like these that we will be able to get in theater now. :)

If you didn't see in the shoutbox. I added the "This will only take a second" image as my desktop background. :)

I love the lighting engine in H4, gives things a dynamic look especially when taking screenshots. Anythings possible. haha i wasn't looking at the shoutbox but thanks for taking interest =) Glad you like them.