Halo 4: Terminals Still need to be found

Adam91

As some of you may know that recently it was said that the terminals in Halo 4 were not going to be watchable in the campaign but through Halo waypoint.

Click the link to catch up on that.

This was due to things not being on schedule, so some of us including myself wondered about the achievements that related to finding the terminals in Halo 4 and if the extra exploration had been cut out.

Well I tweeted Josh Holmes asking what the situation was regarding the achievements of finding the terminals in Halo 4 and he said they will still need to be found in the game but will only be watchable on waypoint. So it appears that the achievements are still in place, but not only that they still need to be found we still need to find them. So if you are someone like me that loves hunting things in Halo then there is no need to worry, that extra bit of fun will still be available. But if you are not a fan of it then you still have that bit of extra work to do if you want your gamer score to be that little bit higher.

Here is the tweet from Josh Holmes.

GJdW2.png

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 6

This sounds kind of lame to me, I'd actually rather watch them in game then launch waypoint to watch them, then launch halo 4 again. As long as it's like Halo CEA you can watch them in an extras menu as well as waypoint, I'll say it's a nice idea.

This sounds kind of lame to me, I'd actually rather watch them in game then launch waypoint to watch them, then launch halo 4 again. As long as it's like Halo CEA you can watch them in an extras menu as well as waypoint, I'll say it's a nice idea.

Or you can unlock all of them during the course of the campaign and THEN watch them after you get done playing. :P lol
  • Like 2

the reason why they are only shown on waypoint is because there was too late to put it on the disc but i rather have it on waypoint than not having them at all

Remember, though if you have a computer or laptop nearby just watch the terminals on that while the game is paused. The CEA Terminals were able to be unlocked via Waypoint.com, so I'm sure Halo 4 Terminals will be unlockable via Waypoint.com also.

Remember the super secret 12th Terminal that 343 removed? What if they loaded the H4 Terminals onto Waypoint the same time as the CEA Terminals, and didn't expect people to unlock it so quickly?

Remember the super secret 12th Terminal that 343 removed? What if they loaded the H4 Terminals onto Waypoint the same time as the CEA Terminals, and didn't expect people to unlock it so quickly?

Yep, was found by typing in "WakeUpJohn" and opened another small clip and a whole new folder (< 0002 - ??? >) which may have been planned to use solely for Halo 4 related videos.