Borderlands 2 Loot Chest

Cooliest

Borderlands 2: Unboxing the Ultimate Loot Chest

7612.2KGMKT_5F00_BL2_5F00_lootChest_5F00_XBL.JPG_2D00_550x0.jpg

Borderlands 2 limited edition Loot Chest has been revealed, but what comes inside.

The box is full to the brim with brand new collectors item goodies.

This limited edition box set costs $150 but you definitely get what you pay for.

Here is the video with all of the details.

Video by:

IGN

Hosted by: Anthony Gallegos

This limited edition loot chest offers the game Borderlands 2, tons of original Borderlands 2 artwork,

an actual loot chest, and more!

You could even do this and put your dog in it.

51ZBznm4GxL._AA300_.jpg

This box has a lot to offer to it's die hard fans but is it something that you would buy?

Let me hear your thoughts below.

If you are not getting the Borderlands 2 Limited Edition Loot Chest don't forget to rush to stores

September 18, 2012 to buy your copy.

• Like 3

That looks epic. I'm a huge fan of the cartoony Borderlands style and that fits it perfectly.

Me too. and for whatever reason. Apparently I've been under a rock or something but I didn't realize that Borderlands 2 had a Limited Edition that was this epic until I found this video. :) looks so sweet.

It was either Halo 4 limited edition and Borderlands 2 or just Borderlands 2 Mega rape edition. I chose Halo 4 and Borderlands 2.

Ya halo 4 limited edition was $100 more or less, and this at around $150.. for me it was one or the other... Or both just regular edition. xD So I got both.