Rumor: Battlefield 4 Outed By Medal of Honor: Warfighter Pre-Order Promotion

Undead

battlefield4preorderbanner.png

As seen in the header image above, an Origin pre-order promotion for

Medal of Honor: Warfighter briefly tempted customers with access to a Battlefield 4 beta before being removed from the public eye, according to neoGAF. Interesting, since Battlefield 4 doesn't really exist or anything yet, at least not in any sort of publicly official capacity.

While we didn't see the advertisement on Origin with our very own eyes, it was reportedly live and functional as a promotion, if lacking specific Battlefield 4 details, according to a corroborating report from IGN. It's possible that this was an accidental admission of BF4's existence, but it's also possible that someone at EA has learned an important lesson about letting the interns near Photoshop. We've got out ears to the ground and will update with any new information.

Not a big fan of BF, or any CoD past 3, but I wish the new game luck, and Medal of Honor needs to bounce back after the disappointing first game

What? Battlefield has always been an amazing series same as Medal of Honor. I personally thought Medal of Honor (the recent one) was amazing. And as for CoD I personally like them all but its just a matter of opinion I guess. It just appears that you only like sticking to a few game series.

What? Battlefield has always been an amazing series same as Medal of Honor. I personally thought Medal of Honor (the recent one) was amazing. And as for CoD I personally like them all but its just a matter of opinion I guess. It just appears that you only like sticking to a few game series.

I don't like the new CoD games, except for WaW and BO, MW was meh.

I wish luck to BF4, however, I believe this is just like Sony did after Bungie annouced they were leaving their partnership with Microsoft. [sony claimed that the next Halo game would be on the PS3,(Halo Reach was 2 months away from it's Beta release) idiots right?]

No actually I love tons of game series I just don't like pure war shooters but if I had to choose, Bf would be my pick