Halo 4 story idea

flamespeedy

I know the brutes aren't in halo 4, and nor is the flood.

but my idea was, instead of having brutes, flood, and elites as enemies. this time you have them as allies. and they want to protect their planent from this unknown new powerfull enemy.

It would be a fresh and new idea. instead of the same old, Fighting elites, flood, or brutes in the past halo games, now i might be wrong and they might be doing this, or doing this in a future halo game.

Overall idea

- Have Old Enemies as allies.

- Work together to save the world from this new enemy.

- something new since we have seen in the last halo games. (instead of fighting the same boring things)

- An idea for the halo games in the future

I know the brutes aren't in halo 4, and nor is the flood.

but my idea was, instead of having brutes, flood, and elites as enemies. this time you have them as allies. and they want to protect their planent from this unknown new powerfull enemy.

It would be a fresh and new idea. instead of the same old, Fighting elites, flood, or brutes in the past halo games, now i might be wrong and they might be doing this, or doing this in a future halo game.

Overall idea

- Have Old Enemies as allies.

- Work together to save the world from this new enemy.

- something new since we have seen in the last halo games. (instead of fighting the same boring things)

- An idea for the halo games in the future

brutes and humans hahahaha probably no but sounds cool

I don't agree the elites should be enemies it follows the lore of the game since the covenant broke apart one side didn't like the humans the other side liked them but Chief came across a rogue covenant fleet that scavenges broken ships