Deadly Underground Gaming is a community created for players that enjoy a mature gaming experience, playing as a team, designing and implementing superior tactics, and seeking sponsorships to play in tournaments and improve the community. This being said, we are also here to have a fun and enjoyable time playing with like-minded players.

There is an age limit of 18 years old or older, with exceptions for mature younger gamers down to age 16. We do also have a Jr. DUg division for those not meeting that criteria, primarily for family members of normal members of the community, but not limited to just family of other members. If you are interested in joining for Halo, or any other game, either message me on XBox Live, GT: DGenerateKiller, or email me at: [email protected]. We do have a temporary website up for forum usage ECT... And in the process of getting the official site built and launched. Temporary site is: HTTP://deadlyundergroundgamingtemp.webs.com feel free to check it ou for more information like, our ranking structure, rules & regulations, ECT... Hope to hear from you soon.

This is pretty detailed clan recruitment thread, I approve. However, I think their are some suggestions that are in need. Perhaps, adding some history of the clan, how many members you have and what times people need to be available, that sort of thing.

It looks rather professional and otherwise thought through, excellent and good luck.

Well thank you very much. And to fill in the gaps you listed... We are a fairly new community. I was originally in a gaming community called KIG (Killer Instinct Gaming). And some drama had started to go down on all levels from the founders on down, which is when I felt it was time to leave. We launched with about 5 other members that followed me about the time Modern Warfare 3 released. Grew to about 20 some odd members fairly quickly, all of which meshed really well with each other in the manner of playing as a team. Activity on MW3 has slowed due to a lot of the members obligations to real life, which we emphasize that those things come first. I placed a strongly driven member that is dedicated to that game as a DUg8 (Division Commander) so that I could focus on building and launching a Division for the Halo franchise, Thus advertising on here. There are not really tryouts per say but more just playing with current members and being invited to begin the trial phase to see how you work with the team as a whole as a "Recruit" or DUg0. If I receive enough interest from this advertisement, we will possibly start playing and growing on Reach, and then transfer to Halo 4 when it launches. Each Division is dedicated to a specific game, and it they start to grow too large there will be a split that happens, giving a member that has progressed through the ranking structure, the chance to coordinate and run their own division to keep numbers to a manageable number per division for gamebattles, and other events.

And times needed for availability will vary per division based on who is running that division. We prefer to get together at least once a week to discuss what is happening in the community and also get some playtime in as a team and work on/build strategies, establish our callouts, ECT... Usually takes place on weekend evenings. We try to accommodate to the needs of our members, again realizing that real life, like family, work, ECT.. come first. These are things discussed when talking to those that show the interest in joining, and will have days set in advance to get together.

And times needed for availability will vary per division based on who is running that division. We prefer to get together at least once a week to discuss what is happening in the community and also get some playtime in as a team and work on/build strategies, establish our callouts, ECT... Usually takes place on weekend evenings. We try to accommodate to the needs of our members, again realizing that real life, like family, work, ECT.. come first. These are things discussed when talking to those that show the interest in joining, and will have days set in advance to get together.

Good, always happy to help.

Also we do have a twitter account set up, though I need someone to be didicated to runing that, along with the YouTube channel.. both of which are listed as "DUgCommunity" YouTube channel is pretty bare currently with just a few CoD clips, due to Me having way too much to coordinate as it is right now in forming this division for the Halo franchise... So if you are a YouTube nut/wiz, or a Twitter junkie looking for a community, I could definitely use you currently.. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Still need some players, preferably that will be getting Halo 4 when it releases or soon after, to build this division for my community. Again we are looking for mature gamers, and don't care if you like to be a Spartan or Elite for any play on Halo reach, before 4 comes out. Send me a friend request and/or message on XBL GT: DGenerateKiller. We are established on the principles of honor, respect, maturity, teamwork, and sportsmanship.