Halo 4 Predictions for campaign

Guest Thee Dogg

Guest Hotdog8818

When the campaign trailer ended it was these precursors capturing him. What will happen next?

Here's mine- Forerunners attack the precursors and join the chief to go to the infinity. Continue the story Example-

Hotdog8818 join the chief to the infinity

Bob- help the marines at the bridge.

Lets start masterchief gets saved by the forerunners.

I predict Cortana, considering that freak out, to place a good number of missions only on Requiems land and water. She's an AI, so it'd be best not to piss her off at the especially wrongest ever time.

For the actual story, the Chief has a bizarre physical ailment just randomly pop that causes him to hallucinate (such as back at Halo 3's beginning)

Earth has a resonant connection to Requiem and this presents a problem, of course. If we need so badly in destroying the Forerunners worst kept secret since Halo (and that Prisoner of Charum Hakkor incident) how does history play out? In backwards. Requiem's no more and Earth falls dead.

Master Chief suddenly flashes back to Epsilon Eridanis, trickling little secrets of his past.

the planet is obviously a forrunner tomb and if you get to near it the promethean guards are activated to protect the tomb and the ships are pulled in to be destroyed as are all life seeing as how no one can know about the planet but cortana wants to avoid death so she opens the tomb waking the didict and the forrunner army hoping for them to help her stay alive.

Chief crash lands on the forerunner shield world, only to find that the Covenant have broken their truce and have tracked his ship. For the first few levels you fight your way through the covenant until reinforcements arrive. You then begin learning more and more about the Forerunners who once resided there, and fight among their ruined buildings. Upon reinforcements arriving, a strange force pulls the Forward until Dawn into a crash landing. You then awaken the Forerunner Machines which guard the tomb or "Cryptum" of the Didact, in which he will arise.

Ok, just to clear some things up, the tall guys aren't prometheans, they are just AI's. Prometheans are actually a warrior group of Forerunners. And the Covenant species you see aren't from the original Covenant, they are essentially heretics, pretty sure Frank said that before, they are rogues not related in anyway (except for actually belonging to the elite, grunt, and jackal species) to the Arbiter and what not. The planet is just a shield world lol.. Unless they release more info on it, I don't think it'd be a tomb.

As for my predictions of the campaign..

Master chief wakes up to the scene saw in the trailer (not E3 trailer but the one with the signals travelling through his brain). Fights off the attacking rogue Covenant units. The Forward Unto Dawn crash lands on the planet. Chief explores a bit, owns a bit, the Infinity shows up. MC goes to the infinity, meets up with the crew, finds out the ship was meant for peace and goes "WTH!". Then they start an offensive against the Forerunner AIs and the rogue Covenant. Things go pew pew, things go boom boom, other things go splat, and MC goes lolololololol with microsoft sam's voice.

• Like 1

Guest Hotdog8818

Ok, just to clear some things up, the tall guys aren't prometheans, they are just AI's. Prometheans are actually a warrior group of Forerunners. And the Covenant species you see aren't from the original Covenant, they are essentially heretics, pretty sure Frank said that before, they are rogues not related in anyway (except for actually belonging to the elite, grunt, and jackal species) to the Arbiter and what not. The planet is just a shield world lol.. Unless they release more info on it, I don't think it'd be a tomb.

As for my predictions of the campaign..

Master chief wakes up to the scene saw in the trailer (not E3 trailer but the one with the signals travelling through his brain). Fights off the attacking rogue Covenant units. The Forward Unto Dawn crash lands on the planet. Chief explores a bit, owns a bit, the Infinity shows up. MC goes to the infinity, meets up with the crew, finds out the ship was meant for peace and goes "WTH!". Then they start an offensive against the Forerunner AIs and the rogue Covenant. Things go pew pew, things go boom boom, other things go splat, and MC goes lolololololol with microsoft sam's voice.

good story best I heard so far.