"Official" Airsoft Thread

INACTIVE

well,i play with my friends.i have a mask and 2 stinger guns(ones rifle others pistol)I just started collecting :awesome:

Stinger guns? what are those?

as for me, I have a shotgun, CO2 pistol, Tactical vest+molle pouches, and a tactical thigh rig. I get into it pretty serious though :)

Oh boy this gunna be fun.

I have a KWC/cyber gun liscence Desert Eagle.

An M4A1 custom paintjob.

Tactical vest and mesh mask

And leg holster.

LIKE A BOSS.

I also have a shotgun. and a few springers.

Thats good, do you have any "game-play enhancing devices"? like sound grenades or landmines?

I have the thunder-b sound grenades. according to the description the noise they make is equivalent to standing on a runway and haveing an airplane take off over you.

Thats good, do you have any "game-play enhancing devices"? like sound grenades or landmines?

I have the thunder-b sound grenades. according to the description the noise they make is equivalent to standing on a runway and haveing an airplane take off over you.

Used them all.

I had simple grenades, and 2 tornadoe grenades.

P.S my deagle is messed up, so I'm getting a refund and maybe a new mag.

I have tipman 98 custom paintball gun that has a strap and a compressed air tank. ive been playing since I was 7. I lost my helmet. im also making halo themed armor.

Thats cool and all but this is an airsoft thread not a paintball thread. Although they are similar in some ways i'd like to keep this thread about airsoft.