Any news if we are having ranked playlist 1-50 and custom search?

brentrich

343 confirmed a mix of REACH and 3's ranks. I have an idea of it that I posted somewhere else. Here:

They confirmed a mix of the two ranking systems. I personally see it as this:

You have an overall Spartan Points rank. It's a rank that goes up like the rank in REACH. It is used for your unlocking abilities such as unlocking armor, weapons, or Armor Abilities. Then you have individual playlist ranks. These are just like the ones in Halo 3 for each playlist. I believe that is all that has to be said for this to be perfectly understandable.

That is simply how I think it would be.

That is what it could be like. Simply my idea.

What truekill said its going to be a mixture. But my idea is pretty interesting. I think it should be like the Arena in Halo Reach where you have your Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Onyx divisions but make them have ranks 1-50 in them. So everyone will start out as a Iron level 1 and as you play games it will go up to Iron level 50. After you reach level 50 in Iron and you play a few games and do well it will bump you up to Bronze level 1 and this will go on until you reach Onyx level 50. Obviously it take longer to rank up once you get into the higher ranks and divisions but I thought it was a pretty cool idea.