We need more jump height

Infinite LuLz

I really love halo reach, jet pack, evade, customization and the graphics,

but the grenades, ghosts and explosions are a little bit to over powered in reach.

And I know there is something called armor lock but it is just plain stupid to use, and luckily it has been removed from many game-types.

Remember back in halo 3 where wraiths, banshees and ghosts took skill to use, now the banshee bomb and wraith shot have a so huge splash damage that you cant even evade away from it.

Jet pack does not work as well either against wraiths, but banshees are okay.

So I have played a little costume games with my friends were we set the jump height to 125%, it worked very fine but the grenades barely did any damage.

I suggest that you set the jump height to 110% to give us a little better chance against lethal explosions and ghosts.

What do you think?

This is why I always use Jet-pack. It just doesn't help really against grenades because it's slower to use than jumping. But it helps if you see it coming before, or with Banshees, they can really only splatter you, but that's actually pretty easy to do, for me anyway. I wouldn't mind 110% jump height, but that is a reason why Jet-Pack was added, a big reason.

• 2 weeks later...