Covenant Classified Data!

Greetings, this thread is for our Covenant lovers amongst the glorious members we have here at this excellent site. Here, you may add your biography for your persona and you must ensure it is detailed so that you can give people a fantastic insight to who you are, but please remember to include which species you are, it would be no good to guess it after all your hard work.

Please enjoy this thread and do not bother posting if you are going to troll or behave in an inappropriate manner, this is very serious. I will start off by adding my biography so you can have a rough template, do post in full sentences and just have fun whilst creating your biography, thank you.

//CLASSIFIED INFORMATION .:. ACCESS: (y/n)\\

//PASSWORD: **************\\

//ACCESS GRANTED...WELCOME ANONYMOUS\\

//FILES DOWNLOADING AT: 63.43 GB .:. .:. >:\\

//FILES DOWNLOADED .:. DISPLAY? (y/n)\\

//FILES UPLOADING .:. HAVE A PLEASANT VISIT\\

|| ENCRYPTION STARTING||

Name: Fal 'Kai Taralumee

Race: Sangheili

Height: 8"3'

Skills: He has many strengths which consist of great marksmanship and swordsmanship. He was taught by his father, Luro 'Taralumee. His father hired twelve tutors through three years, which in turn made Fal the best at what he does.

He is also very good at political debates, after hearing his father in constant verbal battles, he picked up some tricks of the trade. Another strength of his, is that he is extremely talented in evading and dodging incoming bullets, or objects, as taught by Ripa 'Kal Vargun. He loses his temper very quickly, alike his father he may enter rage mode when utterly annoyed or tempted to destroy. He has a very short temper, to which he will not stand for insubordination or blasphemy from anyone, not even his superiors.

Has no fears, although can go overboard, slaughtering entire civilizations with only his blade, he should not be tested or tempted as he will do so without regret. He is a unparalleled marksmen. He is very patient and knows when to wait for the ultimate achievement. He does not know what defeat is and will not take no for a answer. He is very accurate and uses his Beam Rifle that he has carried for many, many years. His swordsmanship is also unparalleled where he comes from, and this continues throughout the entire of his race and throughout the Covenant. A highly skilled attribute that he was highly decorated for.

He knows when to shut it, which is another thing that has saved him so many times. He has a decent attitude towards war and is always up for a fight and making new friends.

Role: Special Operations Officer - Best of the best - Brought in for tactical advantages. His job description means that he commands lances of Special Operations into battle and they are expected to perform to the best of their ability, in which they do. They are sent in to complete tasks in which no-one else can do, the hardest and the toughest.

Codename: Jinxx (What name humans know him as).

Screenshot: http://s1246.photobu...t=1326988109501

Insignia: http://halo.wikia.co...Covenant_Empire

Current Location: ResplendentFervor

Current Status: Standing by for standing procedure.

Biography:

He spent twelve years in military training and army, before eventually graduating and surpassing the tests to join the Covenant Army. He went on a number of tours, surviving them all, leading lances and armies to war with the Humans and other races. He was trained by his father, Ripa 'Kal Vargun, Ripa 'Kai Vadumee and Thel 'Vadamee, to name a few. His superior skills meant he rose quite quickly through the ranks of the Covenant, surprising the Arbiter and the Prophets at one stage.

He respects his family and his species, although doubting the judgement of the Prophets greatly.

His family originated from the frozen valleys of Sanghelios, and they live there even now. Their glacier is over three hundred years old, aspiring the name The Glacier of Taralum. The canyon, or valley it resides in, is homed to some of the native people and animals that have lived there for centuries. They are one of the smartest Sangheili families in the whole history of Sanghelios, due to their important jobs and many gentlemen of their family being past councillors and Special Operation Commanders, dying in the order of a new one.

His brother, although separated by bloodlines, was one of the closest people to him, apart from his family. They went through military training and army together, and they both joined the Covenant Army. His brother, Kino 'Nar Vinudee, was lost in a tour of duty captured by the Humans, as a prisoner. Every mission he embarks on, he hopes in a desperate search that he will find his brother, he has killed thousands in search of him, although he has not yet found, the one he called his brother. It is thought he will not stop in his journey to find his brother but only time will tell.

His father, Luro 'Taralumee was also a Supreme Commander and Fleetmaster of the Third Fleet of Glorious Consequence, an excellent fleet that were so close to killing their main enemy during the war, the Demon. This was not accomplished but so very close to completing their objective. Fal, was in charge of eliminating the Spartans that were so close to completing their objective at that time. He succeeded to an extent, as he armed a decoy CCS Battlecruiser with a serious explosive device that eliminated a few, which was a great plan but not very effective as they figured out the plan which was expected for their advanced minds.

He is still alive and has seen his fair share of death, victory, conquest and salvation.

Mantra: "Out of the darkness ,these blades will light our way."

Date of Birth: Unknown for sure, presumed before 2500.

Place of Birth: Taralum State, Sanghelios.

Fleet: Third Fleet of Glorious Consequence.

Flagship: Resplendent Fervor - Assault Carrier.

TRANSMISSION ENDED. UNEXPECTED STOP OCCURRENCE. THE FILE SEEMS TO HAVE BECOME CORRUPTED AND THE DOWNLOAD WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL AND STOPPED WORKING. CONTACT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER SUPPORT!

//TRANSMISSION END .:. SELECT ONE: (r/e)\\

//END TRANSMISSION SELECTED .:. .:. >:\\

//FILE CORRUPTED = DELETION IN PROGRESS |-| ANONYMOUS USER :-: SHUTDOWN!\\

//CONTACT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER ACCESS .:. .;. .:.\\

Welcome back, congratulations you managed to shut down the transmission before attracting unwanted attention and before supplying any viruses to the motherboard. That was some impressive skills there. However, you corrupted the file which means that something went horribly wrong. I will get my maintenance team down here right away. Ensure you are careful when creating yours, thank you.

~ Fal 'Kai Taralumee

• Like 3

Greetings, this thread is for our Covenant lovers amongst the glorious members we have here at this excellent site. Here, you may add your biography for your persona and you must ensure it is detailed so that you can give people a fantastic insight to who you are, but please remember to include which species you are, it would be no good to guess it after all your hard work.

Please enjoy this thread and do not bother posting if you are going to troll or behave in an inappropriate manner, this is very serious. I will start off by adding my biography so you can have a rough template, do post in full sentences and just have fun whilst creating your biography, thank you.

//CLASSIFIED INFORMATION .:. ACCESS: (y/n)\\

//PASSWORD: **************\\

//ACCESS GRANTED...WELCOME ANONYMOUS\\

//FILES DOWNLOADING AT: 63.43 GB .:. .:. >:\\

//FILES DOWNLOADED .:. DISPLAY? (y/n)\\

//FILES UPLOADING .:. HAVE A PLEASANT VISIT\\

|| ENCRYPTION STARTING||

Name: Fal 'Kai Taralumee

Race: Sangheili

Height: 8"3'

Skills: He has many strengths which consist of great marksmanship and swordsmanship. He was taught by his father, Luro 'Taralumee. His father hired twelve tutors through three years, which in turn made Fal the best at what he does.

He is also very good at political debates, after hearing his father in constant verbal battles, he picked up some tricks of the trade. Another strength of his, is that he is extremely talented in evading and dodging incoming bullets, or objects, as taught by Ripa 'Kal Vargun. He loses his temper very quickly, alike his father he may enter rage mode when utterly annoyed or tempted to destroy. He has a very short temper, to which he will not stand for insubordination or blasphemy from anyone, not even his superiors.

Has no fears, although can go overboard, slaughtering entire civilizations with only his blade, he should not be tested or tempted as he will do so without regret. He is a unparalleled marksmen. He is very patient and knows when to wait for the ultimate achievement. He does not know what defeat is and will not take no for a answer. He is very accurate and uses his Beam Rifle that he has carried for many, many years. His swordsmanship is also unparalleled where he comes from, and this continues throughout the entire of his race and throughout the Covenant. A highly skilled attribute that he was highly decorated for.

He knows when to shut it, which is another thing that has saved him so many times. He has a decent attitude towards war and is always up for a fight and making new friends.

Role: Special Operations Officer - Best of the best - Brought in for tactical advantages. His job description means that he commands lances of Special Operations into battle and they are expected to perform to the best of their ability, in which they do. They are sent in to complete tasks in which no-one else can do, the hardest and the toughest.

Codename: Jinxx (What name humans know him as).

Screenshot: http://s1246.photobu...t=1326988109501

Insignia: http://halo.wikia.co...Covenant_Empire

Current Location: ResplendentFervor

Current Status: Standing by for standing procedure.

Biography:

He spent twelve years in military training and army, before eventually graduating and surpassing the tests to join the Covenant Army. He went on a number of tours, surviving them all, leading lances and armies to war with the Humans and other races. He was trained by his father, Ripa 'Kal Vargun, Ripa 'Kai Vadumee and Thel 'Vadamee, to name a few. His superior skills meant he rose quite quickly through the ranks of the Covenant, surprising the Arbiter and the Prophets at one stage.

He respects his family and his species, although doubting the judgement of the Prophets greatly.

His family originated from the frozen valleys of Sanghelios, and they live there even now. Their glacier is over three hundred years old, aspiring the name The Glacier of Taralum. The canyon, or valley it resides in, is homed to some of the native people and animals that have lived there for centuries. They are one of the smartest Sangheili families in the whole history of Sanghelios, due to their important jobs and many gentlemen of their family being past councillors and Special Operation Commanders, dying in the order of a new one.

His brother, although separated by bloodlines, was one of the closest people to him, apart from his family. They went through military training and army together, and they both joined the Covenant Army. His brother, Kino 'Nar Vinudee, was lost in a tour of duty captured by the Humans, as a prisoner. Every mission he embarks on, he hopes in a desperate search that he will find his brother, he has killed thousands in search of him, although he has not yet found, the one he called his brother. It is thought he will not stop in his journey to find his brother but only time will tell.

His father, Luro 'Taralumee was also a Supreme Commander and Fleetmaster of the Third Fleet of Glorious Consequence, an excellent fleet that were so close to killing their main enemy during the war, the Demon. This was not accomplished but so very close to completing their objective. Fal, was in charge of eliminating the Spartans that were so close to completing their objective at that time. He succeeded to an extent, as he armed a decoy CCS Battlecruiser with a serious explosive device that eliminated a few, which was a great plan but not very effective as they figured out the plan which was expected for their advanced minds.

He is still alive and has seen his fair share of death, victory, conquest and salvation.

Mantra: "Out of the darkness ,these blades will light our way."

Date of Birth: Unknown for sure, presumed before 2500.

Place of Birth: Taralum State, Sanghelios.

Fleet: Third Fleet of Glorious Consequence.

Flagship: Resplendent Fervor - Assault Carrier.

TRANSMISSION ENDED. UNEXPECTED STOP OCCURRENCE. THE FILE SEEMS TO HAVE BECOME CORRUPTED AND THE DOWNLOAD WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL AND STOPPED WORKING. CONTACT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER SUPPORT!

//TRANSMISSION END .:. SELECT ONE: (r/e)\\

//END TRANSMISSION SELECTED .:. .:. >:\\

//FILE CORRUPTED = DELETION IN PROGRESS |-| ANONYMOUS USER :-: SHUTDOWN!\\

//CONTACT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR FURTHER ACCESS .:. .;. .:.\\

Welcome back, congratulations you managed to shut down the transmission before attracting unwanted attention and before supplying any viruses to the motherboard. That was some impressive skills there. However, you corrupted the file which means that something went horribly wrong. I will get my maintenance team down here right away. Ensure you are careful when creating yours, thank you.

~ Fal 'Kai Taralumee

i have some questions about your life if i can find access to it in the most non troll way possible but marly out if curiosity. ( l love the haloverse and am very aquainted with all the directions it has taken but i can tell your more knolegdable about the sangheili structure)

1. how did you have so much contact with your father when most are separated from them at birth and somethimes never get to know who they really are?

2. isnt it in the sangheili culture to not feel sympathy for their own kinds mistakes such as your brothers capture and seen as a mark of shame that would likely never be cleansed. are you saying you are more separate of a view from most sangheili or am i misunderstanding something?

3. what is the average of a sangheili's lifespan such as humans of today are around 78?

4. i know it explains the name system of sangheili in great detail in contact harvest but could you give a brief explanation of your name (as an example you have had military roles in your life since you have a "ee at the end of your name)?

I really enjoy your view on life to a certain extent (i cant really say i love sheding peoples blood) and like how knowledgable you are on the species as a whole

P.S. are you as involved and informed with the rest of the haloverse as you are with sangheili culture?

i have some questions about your life if i can find access to it in the most non troll way possible but marly out if curiosity. ( l love the haloverse and am very aquainted with all the directions it has taken but i can tell your more knolegdable about the sangheili structure)

1. how did you have so much contact with your father when most are separated from them at birth and somethimes never get to know who they really are?

2. isnt it in the sangheili culture to not feel sympathy for their own kinds mistakes such as your brothers capture and seen as a mark of shame that would likely never be cleansed. are you saying you are more separate of a view from most sangheili or am i misunderstanding something?

3. what is the average of a sangheili's lifespan such as humans of today are around 78?

4. i know it explains the name system of sangheili in great detail in contact harvest but could you give a brief explanation of your name (as an example you have had military roles in your life since you have a "ee at the end of your name)?

I really enjoy your view on life to a certain extent (i cant really say i love sheding peoples blood) and like how knowledgable you are on the species as a whole

P.S. are you as involved and informed with the rest of the haloverse as you are with sangheili culture?

For one, I would not know much about the family things as I haven't read any of the books as I'm dirt poor and cannot afford to buy any of the books. Secondly, this biography was written two years ago on my roleplay site, I uploaded it for a display one, thus far, there are countless mistakes. Thirdly, I'm not quite sure about the life span, again it was made a while ago.

The 'ee is the military suffix for a Sangheili, but I don't fully understand your question, please expand a little more.

I am more informed with everything else. As I said, I haven't brought any books yet, so when I do I'll be sure to read them and then edit.

EDIT: Going back to the father thing. In Sangheili clans on Reach and 3 and such, we were very close to our bloodlines and we played with the father of the bloodline (Kaidon) regularly. I think this is were the Sangheili warriors get confused with as we spend a lot of time playing with our fathers. As for the books, I know nothing of them so I cannot be dubbed 'dumb' as I have no knowledge on them. Also, the brother thing was an actual player on Halo 3 that I played with all the time. He actually went offline and never cam back on which is why I had written it like that. It was after the Great Schism and such when he went to find him as he was captured by humans. I was like ten at this time and very, very naive so that probably accounts for bad story telling.

• Like 1

For one, I would not know much about the family things as I haven't read any of the books as I'm dirt poor and cannot afford to buy any of the books. Secondly, this biography was written two years ago on my roleplay site, I uploaded it for a display one, thus far, there are countless mistakes. Thirdly, I'm not quite sure about the life span, again it was made a while ago.

The 'ee is the military suffix for a Sangheili, but I don't fully understand your question, please expand a little more.

I am more informed with everything else. As I said, I haven't brought any books yet, so when I do I'll be sure to read them and then edit.

EDIT: Going back to the father thing. In Sangheili clans on Reach and 3 and such, we were very close to our bloodlines and we played with the father of the bloodline (Kaidon) regularly. I think this is were the Sangheili warriors get confused with as we spend a lot of time playing with our fathers. As for the books, I know nothing of them so I cannot be dubbed 'dumb' as I have no knowledge on them. Also, the brother thing was an actual player on Halo 3 that I played with all the time. He actually went offline and never cam back on which is why I had written it like that. It was after the Great Schism and such when he went to find him as he was captured by humans. I was like ten at this time and very, very naive so that probably accounts for bad story telling.

thanks that pretty much answered my questions, and as for the name thing i guess i was more asking who named you and why that name? what it the deeper meaning to it?

if you dont want to buy all of the books i would just get "cole protacol" and "halo evolutions". in cole protacol it splits into following multiple main characters which one of them is the thel vadamee befoe his arbitrary state. in evolutions there is a story about an old sangheili general who goes back to a human planet he glassed and ponders over what he feels like was an atrocity of the prophets and shows some sympathy for them. and if you can most recommended is halo glasslands which is where you will learn alot about the culture in the books. so now you only have to get 3 books :)

thanks that pretty much answered my questions, and as for the name thing i guess i was more asking who named you and why that name? what it the deeper meaning to it?

if you dont want to buy all of the books i would just get "cole protacol" and "halo evolutions". in cole protacol it splits into following multiple main characters which one of them is the thel vadamee befoe his arbitrary state. in evolutions there is a story about an old sangheili general who goes back to a human planet he glassed and ponders over what he feels like was an atrocity of the prophets and shows some sympathy for them. and if you can most recommended is halo glasslands which is where you will learn alot about the culture in the books. so now you only have to get 3 books :)

Thank you very much, you are an excellent person. I will get these three books and have a look. It means a lot, thank you. I will now complete the final part of the puzzle.

As for my name, it was given to me by my father. Plain off, it was: Fal 'Taralum. When I joined the Covenant military, I got given the 'ee suffix as a symbol of my warrior status. This made my name: Fal 'Taralumee.

I had to work my way up through the ranks in order to earn my other title, which was Kai. This symbolizes my commanding structure, my marksmanship and swordsmanship. This made my name: Fal 'Kai Taralumee.

If I can be of any other help, just say so.

• Like 1