Halo 4 gameplay

SEKC TTBLSSH

The title is so misleading... haha

And the only way this would work is if it went by everyone's kill death ratio. Because a rank doesn't mean anything... in fact most Inheritors aren't even that good. Same thing with 5 star generals on Halo 3.

• Like 1

The title is so misleading... haha

And the only way this would work is if it went by everyone's kill death ratio. Because a rank doesn't mean anything... in fact most Inheritors aren't even that good. Same thing with 5 star generals on Halo 3.

True haha and my kd is up there haha I want a challenge

Even KD doesn't tell the whole story sometimes. There's other things involved like being a good teammate, map knowledge, other intangibles etc. that can't be measured by any statistic. A win-go-up-lose-go-down system is the best thing to offer in my opinion. The number rank system of Halo 2 was perfect. Ranking up was difficult at times, but not unattainable.

Even KD doesn't tell the whole story sometimes. There's other things involved like being a good teammate, map knowledge, other intangibles etc. that can't be measured by any statistic. A win-go-up-lose-go-down system is the best thing to offer in my opinion. The number rank system of Halo 2 was perfect. Ranking up was difficult at times, but not unattainable.

But winning and losing doesn't show the whole picture, just like K/D doesn't show the whole picture. I could be terrible, my friends awesome. I only play with my friends, so we win a lot, and I rank up even if I do terrible? That's no good. It needs to be based on more than just wins/loses, though those should play a major role in ranking up.

But winning and losing doesn't show the whole picture, just like K/D doesn't show the whole picture. I could be terrible, my friends awesome. I only play with my friends, so we win a lot, and I rank up even if I do terrible? That's no good. It needs to be based on more than just wins/loses, though those should play a major role in ranking up.

I can agree that wins and losses shouldn't tell the whole story. It's not good to do terrible but you might bring things to the table that other players don't have that would give you guys the win (calling out, being a good teammate, map knowledge, etc.). The problem is that those things can't be measured by statistics, only by wins and losses.

On the other side you could be the best teammate in the world, call out, have the best KD, have the most map knowledge, stomp everybody's lights out, and still lose. Still happens to me a LOT.

I get what you're saying and I agree that wins and losses should still be a big part of the system.