New Sig

BattleRifle

Hey its just a new sig i made just wanted some constructive critisism... plus i know i could of did a bit better on the plantet lighting and the text editing but.... o well

Yeah, I agree that the text needs some work. The planet is not too bad, the one thing I noticed was that it has a rough looking black line around it. I would say try fixing that a little and then add an outer glow around it (change the color to something that matches the style, maybe white).

Also, this doesn't really matter at all, but it is kinda bright for an outer-space background, If it were me I would darken it up just a little... but that is what I would do so it doesn't really matter. lol.

;)

Just some suggestions, but it is a good sig.

Yeah, I agree that the text needs some work. The planet is not too bad, the one thing I noticed was that it has a rough looking black line around it. I would say try fixing that a little and then add an outer glow around it (change the color to something that matches the style, maybe white).

Also, this doesn't really matter at all, but it is kinda bright for an outer-space background, If it were me I would darken it up just a little... but that is what I would do so it doesn't really matter. lol.

;)

Just some suggestions, but it is a good sig.

Thx for the suggestions i noticed the outline of the planet to lol also i was about to put some glow around the planet but i just didnt idk why .. but thx!

One comment I can make is to make the sig smaller and maybe adjust the lighting and add maybe a render(character) to your image. And even some text would make it look better.Just giving constructive critisism so please no hate. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Sorry,just noticed you even had text lol. All my attention was like immediatly drawn toward the planet..