No More Elites?

Vas 'Caudanee

I don't like the idea of no Elites in the whole game, I have friends that love Elites more than Spartans. But I do not go with the idea of changing stories in Halo 4 campaign, it was confusing enough in Halo 2. I like it when I can just play with the Chief the whole campaign. But I would like the Elites in Custom Games, as well as some kind of Forerunner if possible.

ELITES WILL ALWAYS LIVE ON IN HALO THEY LIVE TO FIGHT THEN DIE WITH HONOR.

Correct. As I heard once:

We go to war to protect our families, you go to war to prove a point! Press onward brothers; die with honor!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not many where based of elites but hey alot of people out there like the men of Sanghelios so if they take them out some people might not play it just saying....I don't like it as much as the classics anyways it looks cool but yet also looks like a giant let down so i am not going to get it only thing that looks worth it is campaign nothing else if i am doing matchmaking I will do Halo 3 not reach Halo: CE and Halo: 2 in my opinion are the best but honestly it seems as if the game is getting call of dutified with all the class stuff and customization styles i have been hearing about and really in my opinion it just looks as if some people with be doing mostly campaign and other crummy matchmaking which honest is starting to suck I still like Halo but NEVER EVER Halo:4 at least never to the point of love like Halo:2.

I can see where you are going, and I would love to play some missions as a kick-ass covenant. For WarGames/Matchmaking this would be impossible because MP is tied with the campaign and its focused on the Infinity, which only carries Spartan Soldiers. It would be nice to have some "Elite Ops", but I see this not possible. So sad :C

Has this thread been brought back from the dead once again? This is old. We all love the Sangheili in different ways. Whether it is the historical side of them or whether it is fighting against them in clans. Without the Sangheili Halo wouldn't be the same.

True fact.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Honestly, I love that Halo 4 is doing great, but I've always admired Thel and Rtas, they are the two best characters in the game to me (And Master Chief). Thel is just amazing, he is probably the best attachment of the game especially in Halo 2. I love playing as Thel in Halo 2 and having a strong Elite that can't die with you as well, which is Rtas. I'm not so sad about Elites not available in Halo 4 in Multiplayer, but this Elite Ops thing and also can now be playable in Forge bumped me up a lot. That would be amazing if you could be Rtas or Thel in this new Elites Ops thing, not those new wierd looking Elites. But, I'll love this game ven if no elites on your team anymore.....Who knows, maybe Rtas and Thel's group of elites will come back in an unexpected appearence and help you defeat the Phyco Elites and the Forerunners. We just gotta wait and See.

• 2 months later...

It was awesome playing as an Elite, the feeling of actually being an Elite and playing multiplayer and the campaign through their eyes was great. But like all great things they slowly start to fade and are hardly even mentioned. I doubt that anyone who has ever played as an Elite could forget the feeling.

"With this sacrament of blood we journey into the Divine Beyond"

• 4 weeks later...