Arcade Games

I've recently been browsing some of the arcade games on live and some of them look pretty interesting. I only have Castle Crashes and The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile as of right now.

I'm looking for opinions on good arcade games from this community. If any of you have any suggestions on what I should consider, please list them here.

I'm not really sure what kinds of games you like but here are a few arcade titles I enjoy/enjoyed:Castle Crashers*you mention that already*, Dungeon Defenders, Monday Night Combat, Gotham City Impostors, Battlefield 1943, Castlevania HD, Hydrophobia, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, the X-men and Ninja Turtles arcade games, Scott Pilgrim Vs the World, and Awesomesomenauts<-just came out. There are a few others i've tried or ones I thought looked good but they're kind of escaping me right now.

I'm not sure how many people actively play some of these games online anymore though. I know other people also liked Limbo, Super Meat Boy, Trials HD and Splosion Man but i've never played those.

Minecraft will be out soon but it's a little more expensive than most arcade titles(1600 MSP). It'll be up to 8 player co-op if you're into that kind of game.

Forgot to add Battlefield 1943. And Castlevania was on of the ones I was considering. And my friends are bugging me about getting minecraft so I'll end up looking into that one as well.

Trials HD I played the trial on that game and instantly got hooked. So looks like I might be spending some money on some of these. Need to find out which ones people still play.

Minecraft hits the xbox live marketplace for 1600 microsoft points come May 9th, 2012.

"It may seem like a rip off at first but apparently the coop is much better than the PC version and you dont have to pay for servers." -IGN

I suggest getting it, $20 for a game that is normally $30 over the interneton the PC is a deal. I cant wait to play Minecraft on my console pretty soon here.

As for Battlefield 1943, I really recommend it, I got to top rank in that game, and I stil go back to it today, it is (or once was) one of the most played arcade games when it was released. A lot of people still play it, it plays just like other Battlefield games (apart from customisable classes) and overall it's a better time period. I reckon they beat Call of Duty: World at War with just this arcade game. :)

I'll be getting Minecraft too. Looks awesome. Plus it has 4 player splitscreen *and you can take all 4 players online* and up to a total of 8 players online.

Castlevania HD is really good but i'm not sure how many people play it. I'd probably try and wait till they put it on sale again. I paid full price for the game, the DLC levels and the DLC characters and it was 40$ total. The base game goes up to 6 levels and DLC adds 5 more. There's also character DLC. The game is all about the loot though and going back and playing the levels on hard. I was EXTREMELY addicted to it. Most people find themselves playing through as multiple characters. Some characters are similar but they all have different abilities/attacks and can get different equipment.

The game goes up to 6 players online but the game has been out for about 2 years so I don't know how many still play it. It can also be annoying when you get players who just sit and don't play. Even though they're not playing they still get loot because everyone gets the loot regardless of who opens the chest.

It also can sometimes take FOREVER to get some of the awesome items since it's based on how high your luck is. Sometimes it's just pretty random too. I got lucky and got a lot of the best items super fast and easy.