Is anyone abit worried about Halo 4?

2pacalypse

Even though 343 Studios are former Bungie (the ones that stayed loyal!)im still worried they arn't even fully staffed yet and they're deveolping games and on top of that the only major Bungie that stayed is Frank O'conner is anyone else nervouse?If Halo 4 f*cks up then the whole series is down the drain and that idea seems more likely to happen every day.

Is there concern when there has been a previous game, at least for me, that did not quite live up to the predecessors and we now have a new company taking over the franchise.........sure. It is only natural to feel that way. I have realized something though, Microsoft wants a winner here. 343 Ind. wants to create a game that lives up to the standard as well as sells millions of copies. We are the "fans", they are the "business" that produces what we love now. They want this to work, they want it to be the best one yet. Remember also, that there are "fans" who are part of that "business". They are the ones creating the game.

I saw a documentary video on Pixar studios who have produced "Toy Story", "Finding Nemo", "the Incredibles". etc. There big concern was always living up to what they had done before. It wasn't easy for them, watch the piece if you haven't seen it. Point is it is very hard to keep producing winner after winner. Though I was never the big fan of Reach, I feel that Bungie really tried there best. It is easy for us to criticize when we aren't happy with what we get. Imagine being the people who are actually creating this game, feeling the pressure, wanting to try new things, wanting to succeed.

I like this forum. It gives us a chance to talk, dream, and post ideas. 343 Ind. may even look in every once and a while and see something that interests them or see a common dislike for a feature that could possibly shape the game. Who knows. I am giving them a chance, we all should.