new yoroi content

MechaPakMei

Thank you SO much for adding a new yoroi skin in the store!

I didn't expect ANY new yoroi stuff, (before the season 3 patch) so I usually snap up as much as I can afford when it turns up in the shop, but the new skin?  HELLZ yeah I grabbed that!

My most "desirable" items are usually the "on kill" effects, but I DIDN'T grab the cyber one last time it was in the store because I already have nearly one for every gun.  IF you added new on kill effects for, say, melee and melee weapon kills, grenade kills, and banished weapons, even if they where specific to those catagories, I would TOTALLY buy more.

My most desired store item, since microsoft don't seem to like the idea of blood, would be an "oil spray" on kill effect (in place of blood) that spurted out of a defeat players throat area.  If added, I WILL buy it!

My least desired store items are the trail effects thingies.  I love the samurai stuff, but the cherry blossom trail, last time it was in store I DIDN'T buy, because I am not going to pay for something that can put you at a disadvantage, but I still rock the unlocked ones, but only because I don't play ranked.

I checked the customize section of the game, and am looking forward to more yoroi stuff in the future, some of it looks great, but I really want a dark/matt black "ninja" skin, or a camouflage one, but without the neon bright green, like in the customization menu 😕

Thank you for your time.