New lobby idea

saifa117

I am not really sure what to name it, but it goes along mush of your guys ideas of invasion, space battles, infection, firefight and big team battles. Anything in this lobby is also custimizable in forge. It is like a custom game lobby and a match making lobby combined(There is still a seperate matchmaking lobby and a custom game lobby. In this new lobby you can play in gigantic battles that are like the wars in cinematics. 5 different maps. A map on the ground in a flood crashed ship, perfect for infection. A space map with two opposing ships, perfect for the new invasion gametype. A huge map on the ground, 4 bases covanant, humans and elites, flood, sentinals, good for huge wars on the ground. A map on the frigate in the halo 4 trailer, game type depends on campaign. and last a map that is on a huge elevator that goes through cleansing rings as it goes up and once it reaches the top all of the factions have their own reinforcements, a frigate strike, a banshee strike, spartan AI reinforcments, all of these custimizable in lobby. This lobby could all be forged, from elevator to the actual ships, their motion and their distance. All of these have a covanant ship or UNSC ship high above that in one of the gametypes that could slip space between maps. Not sure how it could work but if 3 discs included that maybe this could work. Oh yah did I mention that there is a huge amount of AI enemies found on map. Scarabs to elephants to seraphs are all pilotable and are found on all maps.

I like your idea, you have big ideas but they are to big, I dont think any game could really handel that much action going on, HALO in forge is a dollar ammount for a reason it is data wise, There is just to much stuff going on in your idea that I dont think forge could process all of the variations of large moving and interactive objects you are asking for, but they are good ideas just not very practical, Your game sounds alot like HALO Wars.

I like your idea, you have big ideas but they are to big, I dont think any game could really handel that much action going on, HALO in forge is a dollar ammount for a reason it is data wise, There is just to much stuff going on in your idea that I dont think forge could process all of the variations of large moving and interactive objects you are asking for, but they are good ideas just not very practical, Your game sounds alot like HALO Wars.

they dont have to be 100 percent in the game maybe mostly cinerrio that do not come in contact with the players