Armor lock replacement for halo 4

Vitamin Pwn

So me and my friends came up with an idea for a AA to replace Armor lock in halo 4. i haven't came up with a name yet but your character slams his fist into the ground and it makes a shock wave that pushes people away from you. it wouldn't do any damage to the players and how far they get pushed is determined by how close they are to you when you activate it, this can also be used to redirect rockets that are flying at you or to prevent vehicles from spattering you by pushing them over you. also you are still vunerable to ranged attacks while your using the ability. so what are your opinions on my AA?

edit: players that get pushes away go into an animation based on evade (thx to El Silverado for that idea)

After use your shields your will be drained leaving you vulnerable.

Amount of drain = length of use. You could even see the loss as it happens and when you release, that amount of shield is removed instantly.

(thx to Absolute Dog for these ideas)

It should do some damage to vehicles at least enough to discourage them from spattering you. and the shock wave need to be visable

(thx to SilentCO1 for opening my eyes to this idea)

also thx to ValentineF for the idea of pushing vehicles out of you way when you use the ability

Believe there was a Marvel Comics Superhero that had a similar ability. He created a "Shock Wave" that had a concussive effect that not only affected the surrounding environment and created small fissures in the structure he hit. Like it better than Armor Lock, reeeeeeeeeeally have no like for AL.

Actually it's a good idea. Make it so it goes out like a drop shield, but keeps pushing outward, and can't be destroyed. You can clearly see it, but it sends all projectiles outwards. It can even flip a Scorpion over a couple times, and the shock wave would do more damage if a vehicle was trying to splatter you (Or if they drove by you going full speed), and it would EMP Banshees, but make them go flying higher and do a flip, so it wouldn't be like they do that then you get highjacked, but it would still be easier to get high jacked at this point if someone could get to that altitude.

Actually it's a good idea. Make it so it goes out like a drop shield, but keeps pushing outward, and can't be destroyed. You can clearly see it, but it sends all projectiles outwards. It can even flip a Scorpion over a couple times, and the shock wave would do more damage if a vehicle was trying to splatter you (Or if they drove by you going full speed), and it would EMP Banshees, but make them go flying higher and do a flip, so it wouldn't be like they do that then you get highjacked, but it would still be easier to get high jacked at this point if someone could get to that altitude.

i was thinking it would only last a second,just punch the ground and it done, not like drop shield where it stays out. and i dont think it should damage vehicles unless you send them into a wall. eveything else io agree with

it sounds like a kool replacement but completely draining your shields , would kinda defeat the point of pushing everyone away because it would leave you defenseless, it should drain it but not completely, like around 50% of your remaining shields, and brings down around a set percentage of their sheilds. and depending on how much shields you have left decides how much power it lets off.

So it is somthing like the moniter does in halo 3 while fighting him as a boss. I think the idea is cool. It should probably be something like an equipment I suggest, where you could through it into the air or the middle of a battle feild like a power drainer, but at the same time you could through it down for a close call save against a person with an energy sword near by

So it is somthing like the moniter does in halo 3 while fighting him as a boss. I think the idea is cool. It should probably be something like an equipment I suggest, where you could through it into the air or the middle of a battle feild like a power drainer, but at the same time you could through it down for a close call save against a person with an energy sword near by

yeah like that perfect example, if equipment are in halo 4 then yeah it should be equipment but from what i heard AA are coming back so it will probably be an AA if it was included

it sounds like a kool replacement but completely draining your shields , would kinda defeat the point of pushing everyone away because it would leave you defenseless, it should drain it but not completely, like around 50% of your remaining shields, and brings down around a set percentage of their sheilds. and depending on how much shields you have left decides how much power it lets off.

i guess total shield drainage would kinda defeat the propose of it, but i was thinking it would be more of a exposive/melee prevention instead of it stoping bullets, but i see your point maybee it should drain you shields 75% or someting like that

i guess total shield drainage would kinda defeat the propose of it, but i was thinking it would be more of a exposive/melee prevention instead of it stoping bullets, but i see your point maybee it should drain you shields 75% or someting like that

This is no where related to topic but what are the ranks on this website

grunt minor, grunt major, grunt ultra, jackal minor, jackal major...

somebody please complete the list for me

There was this post the other day about the moniter in forge having lazer. This is just a thought but if they include it I think this Idea is great to fit with that.

yeah so you could be like a real monitor with the push ability and the laser face that would be fun

This is no where related to topic but what are the ranks on this website

grunt minor, grunt major, grunt ultra, jackal minor, jackal major...

somebody please complete the list for me

Jackel ultra, drone minor,drone major, drone ultra, hunter and that as far as i know

i was thinking it would only last a second,just punch the ground and it done, not like drop shield where it stays out. and i dont think it should damage vehicles unless you send them into a wall. eveything else io agree with

No I meant like it would be a more visible. And drop shield goes out like a little shockwave, then stops. This wouldn't. And I think it should atleast do some damage to vehicles. That's like half the reason why AL was made, to counter the lower jump height and to avoid getting splattered. So atleast some.

No I meant like it would be a more visible. And drop shield goes out like a little shockwave, then stops. This wouldn't. And I think it should atleast do some damage to vehicles. That's like half the reason why AL was made, to counter the lower jump height and to avoid getting splattered. So atleast some.

ok i see what you mean with the drop shield thing i was thinking that you wanted it to stay out for a few seconds pushing things still my mistake. and i guess it should jack up vehicles not a one hit kill but mess them up enough so they think twice before ramming you.

It should also have a draining affect on the shield or health of the user. That would have to be one powerful smackdown!

should the shield drain be instant or should it be draining over time like a few seconds? what do you guys think?

How about this, the longer you use the AA(regardless of which one it is), the more of a drain it takes. Amount of drain = length of use. You could even see the loss as it happens and when you release, that amount of shield is removed instantly.

How about this, the longer you use the AA(regardless of which one it is), the more of a drain it takes. Amount of drain = length of use. You could even see the loss as it happens and when you release, that amount of shield is removed instantly.

good idea i'll at that to the main post