Maps don't work

WarrKC

I recently purchased and downloaded the anniversary map pack from xbox live. When I go to play on those maps from Reach it tells me that one or more players do not have the maps required to play in this playlist. I am the only one on the system when I get this message. What am I doing wrong?

I recently purchased and downloaded the anniversary map pack from xbox live. When I go to play on those maps from Reach it tells me that one or more players do not have the maps required to play in this playlist. I am the only one on the system when I get this message. What am I doing wrong?

Try redownloading the map-pack. That usually does the trick. If that doesn't work, then install your disc to your harddrive and try it again. Sorry I can't be of more help :(

Where are you trying to play these maps? That's another aspect of the question that needs answered. If you're trying to do a custom game over Live, and the other players don't have the maps, you're out of luck. If you're just trying to go into them on your own and check them out, then I agree with the Director, re-download them, if that fails, install Reach onto your hard drive if you can, and try again.

I bought reach as a part of an xbox package over christmas and the Reach game was download only I have no disc and is only on my hard drive. I am only trying to play myself no other party members. I will try to redownloading and see if that helps.

It should work, if you downloaded the Maps and Game from the Marketplace try re-downloading them again. If that doesn't work clear your system cache and re-download everything again. One of those should work.