Halo 4 Forge Wishlist

sircaleb11

• 3 weeks later...

A main weapon without bloom such as bringing back the BR...

Get rid of armor abilites but

Give everyone sprint

Give everyone a little jet pack

Not a full jetpack like in reach but a sort of extra little boost to get up to a higher ledge or something like a doublejump type thing

Less powerful grenades

Bring back the true skill rank system

Thats just a little bit...

And everyone else here please stop focusing on stupid little things like wanting scarabs, reach failed because its multiplayer was bad...an inconsistent dmr, a bad ranking system that only made u grind xp and not show how good u r but only how long u played, etc

Reachs forge was good and yes they can make improvements but im saying focus on the multiplayer portion first

Yeah i mostly agree with all of your ideas, so here are mine

1.Skins for forge like Snow or dessert,Rain forest, Space just different scenario's

2.Change the color of the building blocks (I know it's forerunner but it just doesnt really fit for me)

3.More precise coordinates like how they have height: 1.4 so change it to like 1.45 so you can build a lot easier.

4.Curves in the building blocks so EVERYTHING's not so angular

5.I agree with putting more vehicles in but not big one's like scarabs and stuff that would be a bit much.

6.Spawn AI's for game purposes

Add more vehicles, especially Forerunner vehicles since that seems to be the enemy in the game. Also make it so you can add skins to objects, everything was like the same color. I want to be able to make some Covenant Structures that are atleast the color of Covenant Structures.

Santa isn't here...so he sent 343i's, hopefully they read these. (here are some ideas)

• I think they should have at least one map that is the size of forge world (but maybe they can make it a little bigger)
  • They should let you edit firefight maps, and let you set up spawns and stuff for both allied and enemy AI's. (including flood enemies)
  • Elephants would be cool, but so would PELICANS and PHANTOMS, oh yeah and you can't forget the falcon and hornet (why have one air vehicle when you can have them all)
  • Also, scarabs would be a good idea...if a map was big enough. I would suggest a map bigger than forge world, but it isn't likely.
  • Change the theme of forge world. I like the history of the forerunners and the story-line, but i think New Mombasa would be Really cool. (as long as it is still big)
  • More items that have gravity effects like crates, cardboard boxes, barricades, traffic cones, etc.
  • I want to be able to forge ammo cartridges and weapon holders, not just covenant weapon holders but U.N.S.C ones too.
  • I don't really care about civilian vehicles, but if they add them ill use them... eventually. (although a weapon-less warthog would be nice)
  • Even though this topic is about forge, custom games go hand and hand with the maps we make, so i would like more settings to change to make awesome-er game-types.
  • Also i want to look cool in my maps so i still want an armory, not saying i liked the ranking system in reach i just liked the amount of armor there was. (more colors wouldn't hurt either)
  • Even though i mostly played as a spartan, i still want to be able to have armor for elites (not like reach, like halo 3)

Just some of my ideas...

Santa isn't here...so he sent 343i's, hopefully they read these. (here are some ideas)

• I think they should have at least one map that is the size of forge world (but maybe they can make it a little bigger)
  • They should let you edit firefight maps, and let you set up spawns and stuff for both allied and enemy AI's. (including flood enemies)
  • Elephants would be cool, but so would PELICANS and PHANTOMS, oh yeah and you can't forget the falcon and hornet (why have one air vehicle when you can have them all)
  • Also, scarabs would be a good idea...if a map was big enough. I would suggest a map bigger than forge world, but it isn't likely.
  • Change the theme of forge world. I like the history of the forerunners and the story-line, but i think New Mombasa would be Really cool. (as long as it is still big)
  • More items that have gravity effects like crates, cardboard boxes, barricades, traffic cones, etc.
  • I want to be able to forge ammo cartridges and weapon holders, not just covenant weapon holders but U.N.S.C ones too.
  • I don't really care about civilian vehicles, but if they add them ill use them... eventually. (although a weapon-less warthog would be nice)
  • Even though this topic is about forge, custom games go hand and hand with the maps we make, so i would like more settings to change to make awesome-er game-types.
  • Also i want to look cool in my maps so i still want an armory, not saying i liked the ranking system in reach i just liked the amount of armor there was. (more colors wouldn't hurt either)
  • Even though i mostly played as a spartan, i still want to be able to have armor for elites (not like reach, like halo 3)

Just some of my ideas...

i was thinking that the armoury thing like the covenant crates the use in game but have a option to spawn weapos. like 2 options to spawn 2 weapons (2 small arms count as 1 option) and a smillar thing for UNSC.

Also the skins thing is cool, i think a ice forge world would be cool.