STOP. No more stupid ideas.

Decree117

Too bad AA's will be in Halo 4. Who cares if they are? Adapt. I'm suprised it's taking people this long. Post something useful, not 3rd person, only in special occasions like turrets or vehicles or some armor abilities when you use them (Drop shield for a second, armor lock). We should now be deciding on Armor Abilities that should be in Halo 4. I offer team change. This would make your color switch to the opposing teams for a limited time, but your name would still show up in red. So this would make everyone more aware in battle. When you aim at them though, it wouldn't show up red, only the name would.

Adapt to what... a horrible game? You obviously never played halo 2 online and as for halo 3 you probably blew ass. Ya lets all adapt to a game that is not fun and is not fair. I am playing halo 3 online right now and it is amazing.

Armor abilities are confirmed at least in campaign. The trailer showed us that at least.

Duel weilding is not because it was in the previos halos

it is because the great feeling of weilding double

double the pain

double the gain

The trailer showed a "Thruster Pack", as described by 343 Ind. in an interview, that works in zero gravity and would be useless on the planet surface.

You know, for as much as people gripe about AA's, I still believe there is potential. Now, were the AA's the greatest addition? Maybe not. But does that mean we should just automatically assume it was a bad concept, rather than execution?

I've tried to be understanding as well. It's why I started the "If AA's continue..." thread.

Adapt to what... a horrible game? You obviously never played halo 2 online and as for halo 3 you probably blew ass. Ya lets all adapt to a game that is not fun and is not fair. I am playing halo 3 online right now and it is amazing.

Then stay there. Nobody is making you play Reach. We don't want you playing if all you're going to do is complain about the game anyway. And there were several posts in this section of the forums saying that they were confirmed, Absolute Dog. Just keep looking until you find one. You'll notice everyone is talking about how they don't want AA's or they don't want it in campaign, because it was confirmed.

Then stay there. Nobody is making you play Reach. We don't want you playing if all you're going to do is complain about the game anyway. And there were several posts in this section of the forums saying that they were confirmed, Absolute Dog. Just keep looking until you find one. You'll notice everyone is talking about how they don't want AA's or they don't want it in campaign, because it was confirmed.

Simple, show me one statement, an actual quote, period.

absolute dog, yes i cant find a quote, but you cant hold on to the idea of having no armor abilities

yes they are annoying, yes they are nubeish, there even should be a classic playlist(posible), but you have to face it, it will or most likely will be included, if it is not horay for me and you

absolute dog, yes i cant find a quote, but you cant hold on to the idea of having no armor abilities

yes they are annoying, yes they are nubeish, there even should be a classic playlist(posible), but you have to face it, it will or most likely will be included, if it is not horay for me and you

A quick story: Ford made on the the most popular sports cars of the 60's and 70's, the Mustang (Halo CE,2,3). It was well loved and had a core group of enthusiasts(Us, 7th Column, etc.). In the mid 70's they decided to remake the model, the Mustang II(Reach). It lost a lot of it's core group of lovers, but those who bought and drove it loved it. It failed, but they remade it in '79(Halo 4) and it was loved again and continued to what we see today. I do not want a Mustang II.

A quick story: Ford made on the the most popular sports cars of the 60's and 70's, the Mustang (Halo CE,2,3). It was well loved and had a core group of enthusiasts(Us, 7th Column, etc.). In the mid 70's they decided to remake the model, the Mustang II(Reach). It lost a lot of it's core group of lovers, but those who bought and drove it loved it. It failed, but they remade it in '79(Halo 4) and it was loved again and continued to what we see today. I do not want a Mustang II.

Nice example,

i loved it

and now i got your point

Who is on this forum? This is halo, not mech warrior and not gears of war. No 3rd person halo and no mechs are needed. No weapon attachments and no new aa's. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE TRILOGY? I am playing halo 3 right now and it is amazing online. No one needs your HALO REACH 2 ideas. 343...sales will not go down if you remove aa's and keep halo simple. Do not be scared to make an amazing game. Halo never needed what reach has. Halo never needed what any other game has. ARE ALL OF YOU FORGETTING WHAT MAKES HALO GREAT?

100% TRUE!!!! HALO3 OWNS HALO REACH EVEN IF ITS MANY YEARS OLDER!!!