Infection 4.0

CHRISTPUNCHER18

everyone starts out as a spartan and there were Flood spawn after a set time. If you get infected, you turn into a random type of flood(spiker-back, normal, big, small or the thing that makes Infection forms). If you're a big, small or normal RT=Hit. Spiker-back RT=shoot. T.T.M.I.F. RT=explode and take control of a swarm of I.F.

That is a nice idea but it would be hard to get use to the new controls. I say if you get infected you turn into an infected form of your species with the same gun. But if you die then your idea is nice and fits perfectly.You get to choose which flood form you are before you spawn. For the big flood that explodes I think you should only control one of them and the rest are AI. That would be nice. Great idea in the end. Its better than invasion

That is a nice idea but it would be hard to get use to the new controls. I say if you get infected you turn into an infected form of your species with the same gun. But if you die then your idea is nice and fits perfectly.You get to choose which flood form you are before you spawn. For the big flood that explodes I think you should only control one of them and the rest are AI. That would be nice. Great idea in the end. Its better than invasion

Thanks! I was hoping someone would like it!

I also wish for a gametype kind of like that but it has all four factions/species in the same multiplayer game. Four sided map, each side has one certain type of species and each species has its own advantage except the elites and the spartans. the other two sides the sentinal could fly and the flood could infect. The sentinal has a sheild and is controlable like the hornet in halo 3. and the flood is like you said. The flood could infect all species except the sentinals