Halo 4 Storyline

117legend

I JUST WANNA SAY IF PLAN TO MAKE A PART 4 WHERE MASTERCHIEF IS OFF IN THE DISTANCE IN SPACE SOMEWHEREWHICH IS VERY VAST I WOULD SAY HE SHOULD ENCOUNTER NEW ENEMIES WITH NEW WEAPONS SO HE WOULD HAVE TO TRY AND ADAPT TO A NEW COMBAT STYLE AND POSSIBLY A FRIEND ON THE MYSTERY PLANET WHO WOULD ENHANCE THE HUMAN WEAPONS HE HAS........THAT'S WHAT I GOT FOR NOW FOR ~343 IND~ MCST~ JUST HOPE THEY DO GOOD !!VERY GOOD!!?

I want to fight the forunners

Why the hell would you want this? They're the entire reason the human race survived, they chose to protect us to ensure population of the universe. The Forerunners and Precursors are dead. I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow survived, but it wouldn't make sense since they allowed the Covenenant to do so much with their technology on their planets for so long without running into them, it just wouldn't work out.

Odds are it's going to be sentinels and more Flood.

Dude they are not the reason humans survived actually they de-evolved the human race because humans were gaining on their tier-tech level, sadly the humans lost a war against them and thus they turned us into monkeys again, it was thanks to the librarian that humans survived the first halo firing.

its not a "jetpack" its a "ZGT" zero gravity thrusters.... he has always had them in his armor from day one says in the books... they only activate in low gravity/atmosphere areas... they just never used them in other games even if the chance came up... shows how good 343 is going to be! :) ......AND I WANNA BE ABLE TO DRIVE A SCARAB in a game i think that would be badass!

in the story when mc reches the planet he fights the flood. then when he reaches a point after the battle he finds a sparten armor peice or somthing. then a helmet, and he knows that he is not the last sparten. later in the game he meets some spartens, and they tell MC of somthing that may lead to the end of earth or somthing. so MC (Master Chef if you are stuped) joins there fight to hold off an enamy (like the flood And or a old/new enamy) so a sparten enganeer may build a ship or a long trainsmitting radio to call help from the closes planet to there location.

please comment and tell me what you think.

this is from a different forum but check it out (bungie forum)

This story follows what happens to Cortana and the Chief after Halo 3. I have not read any other Halo 4 threads, so if any of my ideas sound like yours, then great minds think alike, I suppose.

-The game starts with the Chief and Cortana floating towards the unknown planet that we saw in Halo 3. They enter the atmosphere and crash onto the surface. Throughout the game, you discover all the secrets behind its' creation.

WHAT THE PLANET IS

-The planet is a Forerunner built world. It was built along with the Halo rings and the Ark. Like the Ark, it is outside of the Milky Way galaxy, and is out of range of the Halo rings. The planet, while artificially built, is completely self-sustaining, having the ability to grow food, create oxygen, etc. All the necessities to sustain life.

-When the Forerunner activated the Halo's, they left the galaxy en route to this newly built planet. The planet was meant to be a new start to the Forerunner civilization, a safe place that they could begin rebuilding and expanding on.

-By some unknown means, some flood still remained and managed to find a way to board their ship(s), hiding out until the Forerunner reached their destination.

-After the Forerunner made it to their new homeworld, they fell under a second attack. After their first battle with the flood, they were much more vulnerable and were easily overwhelmed. With the Halo's being out of range, and no other options, the Forerunner were overrun by the flood.

HOW THE CHIEF ENDS UP ON THIS PLANET

-The Ark has two portals, one leading to Earth, the other leading to this planet. The Halo's cannot be fired directly from the planet, so they have a portal leading to and from the Ark, in case they ever needed to fire them again.

-Reading the Terminal on Halo, you found out that Mendicant Bias was talking to the Chief. Right before 117 activated Installation 04, Mendicant Bias states that he made a mistake turning against his creators and he wants them to know he has changed, and the Chief will be his example. When the newly re-built Installation 04 fired, it heavily damaged the Ark. Right before the portal collapsed, Mendicant Bias changed the coordinates from Earth to the Forerunner planet. Thus, the Chief and Cortana go through the portal as the portal switches to the Forerunner planet coordinates.

WHAT THE GAME WILL BE ABOUT

-The Chief and Cortana discover that the Forerunner planet is infested with flood, and they are actually the infected Forerunners.

Because these flood are infected Forerunners, they are highly intelligent. Unlike previous forms of flood, they can think and work together without a central Gravemind. They can build, repair, modify and even invent new Forerunner technology. These flood present a fresh new challenge, as they are highly tactical in battle, using technology and outsmarting opponents in battle situations. Unlike the other games, these flood could be very formidable foes.

Throughout the game, you will be battling the flood infested Forerunner and their technology. You will have to become resourceful, adapting to the new weapons and technology, as no UNSC or Covenant weapons or equipment will be on this planet.

-*The original Forerunner technology knew what had happened to the Forerunner, and began to rebel against their infected creators. So throughout the game, the original Forerunner technology existing on the planet would aid you while battling the flood and their creations.*

-The Chief and Cortana's main priorities are to get off the planet, and if possible, eradicate the local flood while doing so. They devise a plan to highjack a Forerunner ship and use its' slip-space capabilities to make it back home.

-They also figure out a way to either eradicate the local flood, or destroy the Forerunner-built planet. (I have not thought of an interesting way for them to do either of these yet, so I'll keep thinking...)

-The Chief and Cortana manage to steal a Forerunner ship and make it off the planet. The game ends with the flood (and possibly the planet) being destroyed, Cortana setting coordinates to Earth, and the ship jumping into slip-space.

FINAL NOTES

These are the basic plot points I could think of so far. I didn't want to get into too deep into a storyline, because a single scenario can go a million different ways, so instead of coming up with a whole storyline that can go a billion different ways, I decided to just come up with a few solid plot points that wouldn't change. I know a lot of people will think that a game with only flood as enemies will get boring, repetitive, etc. But these flood won't be anything like the flood from the other games. Thanks to the super intelligence of the Forerunner, they can be turned into a very formidable and dangerous foe, rivaling that of the covenant, maybe even worse. Also, this scenario lets developers be as creative as they want and completely change the Halo weapons, tossing out all the old weapons without having to give a single explanation. You're on a new planet, not a single human or covenant has ever been there, no UNSC or Covenant weapons will be there. It'll be completely new weapons, all Forerunner and whatever the flood may have invented. Imagine the kind of firepower the Forerunner would have! New locations, new weapons, new vehicles, new grenades, new enemies, this game could refresh the Halo franchise and add all new stuff to it, instead of recycling everything from game to game. What do you guys think? I'll update stuff as I think of it.

all i know is that we are gonna have to fight the flood. In the show Halo, the forerunners got killed by the flood and where going to their planet so is probably filled with flood. We might see dead forerunners "might" because the flood takes over the body. Where gonna see new weapons like the grenade pistol which is awesome. I really hope that the Arbiter is still alive i would love to see him again he's 1 of my favorite characters in the whole halo series. What i noticed 343 industries has the best elites graphic, hope i see the same elite graphics.

ok in the trailer for halo 4, the master chief wakes up to the frigate exploding. he gets cortana and uses his jet pack to get out there ( woah hold up, when did chief have a jetpacK) he flies through the ship and reachs the hull and then it shows he is facing a massive structure which is weird because at the end of halo 3 it showed a large planet, instead it shows a forrunner structure

The ads for halo are mainly symbolic. It's just telling us that he might GET a jetpack in the game. And it never said how long he was out, so some drifting of the ship is bound to occur. And also, What if the "ship" is just the other side of the planet we saw in H3? ;)

You know I am not sure why we would want to fight the forerunners? One thing that people might want to pay attention to is in the trailer towards the very end when John is looking out to see what is causing everything it looks like a halo installation to me. I could be wrong. I would love to see the shield world.

I?ve read all books of Halo and not all Spatans are dead. Two Spartans (i think Kelly and Linda) and some Spartans from the Spartan III Projekt are still alive. They?re all on Onyx with Dr. Catherine Halsey in an Slipspacebubble which was made to protect them for Halo.

In the Trailer you can see a Allinazship. Maybe the Chief gets captured of the allianz and then some of the unsc will free him. Or he gets on the ship of the arbiter. But i think 343 Industries will make a great game.

I want to kill A LOT of Forerunners when it comes out, the Actual ones or not, because I want revenge on what they did to Humanity 112,000 years ago!

OK, what the hell is with everyone and killing these damn Forerunners? Personally, this is what I reckon...

START

We have all seen the trailer, right? So, he's going towards a Forerunner world/ship/thing aaand so he might have to do crap. Sound good? :)

I think it would be best if MC landed on onyx and found another group of spartans II you and the other spartan II's have been sendt hundreds of years into the future and after first couple of missions u get a ship and go back to earth findig it to be attacked by an unknown alien race that is beating the elites and humans tougether the elites are strong like in reach but you can play very little with them the spartans die one and one and in the end nly MC is alive the flood must return but not like first half of game is alien then next is flood spread it out a bit and if you and a small group of chicken aliens are under a flood attack you could tmporareli team up with them instead of the enemy constantly focusing on you.

I want to kill A LOT of Forerunners when it comes out, the Actual ones or not, because I want revenge on what they did to Humanity 112,000 years ago!

OK, what the hell is with everyone and killing these damn Forerunners? Personally, this is what I reckon...

START

We have all seen the trailer, right? So, he's going towards a Forerunner world/ship/thing aaand so he might have to do crap. Sound good? :)

forerunners disapeared a long time ago they disapeared after the halos went through the portals the flood came only 1 forerunner escaped Bornstellar makes eternal and he is with the librarian