mlg

ksharp5

10 members have voted

1. 1. do you agree?

since halo 4 is gonna have armor abilities do you guys agree that at least the mlg playlist shouldn't have armor abilities and be the same as in halo 2 and 3?

As long as mlg doesn't have armor abilities i could care less if there's armor abilities in halo 4. Mlg gameplay is a lot more fun to watch and especially play over reach which isn't very to watch and isn't anywhere as close to as fun as in halo 2 and halo 3. Do you guys agree? If not tell me why.

since halo 4 is gonna have armor abilities do you guys agree that at least the mlg playlist shouldn't have armor abilities and be the same as in halo 2 and 3?

As long as mlg doesn't have armor abilities i could care less if there's armor abilities in halo 4. Mlg gameplay is a lot more fun to watch and especially play over reach which isn't very to watch and isn't anywhere as close to as fun as in halo 2 and halo 3. Do you guys agree? If not tell me why.

should really be another option saying 'No opinion / don't care'

#not trying ot be awkward but its not as cut and dry as yes or no.

Um....what?

Ever put on a headset or played with the worst people in the world who are on level General, but have the bulkiest armor in the world, and have no taste in armor?

Yah, those kids are 10 year olds, also i dont put on my headset because this is what I hear: *squeek! squeek!* 10-year-olds who haven't hit puberty but think they are like really cool because they talk online.

I'm not gonna play halo4s Matchmaking in 4 years that i have with Halo3 if they don't take away some stuff!

#1 NO AA IN MATCHMAKING!!

#2 NO DMR!! And take back BR

#3 THE LONG GRANEDE THROW!!

#4 RANK BY cR (ITS SUCKS)