more exciting and complicated forging

smartalec98

forge shouldnt just be about map editing,it should have creation to it. it should

have the ability to weld or fuse together building blocks or objects to make your own shapes and building components. if you are familiar to gmod then you will know where im going. also add better physics so you can make buildings and rooms move around at timed intervals or points in the game. there should also be destroyable objects like in BFBC2 to make forge and gameplay more exciting.

I think they should make it so you can make AI players in Forge. Like Spartans, Marines, Grunts, Elites Etc. But make it so they fight like in the campaign and talk. Maybe they should also make settings like where you can make them guard a certain area or attack near a certain area. This would make maps awesome and some pretty cool game types...

AI in forge would be pretty awesome, but could be pretty laggy. Fire fight seems to hold up really well, even though it still has it's moments. So i believe they could do it.

I got it... Halo 4 Custom edition. It will come with a special edition of the game and you could mod it however you want... Anyone agree?

hahaha! no.. I used to mod halo 2 (soft mod which means downloaded maps only) trust me nobody that is part of the creation of halo 4 intends/wants you to mod it. Now if it comes out on PC thats a different story. But im sure 343 and microsoft does not want you to mod their console games. Bungie has already taken big steps to stop modders. Which is why we never saw modding in H3 matching making.

Tho i wouldn't mind if they did :D

• 1 year later...