No Halo 4 Beta?

JoshyyBrahh

Alright so, I don't know if this is true or not, But I've heard that 343 Industries is not going to be releasing a public beta. Now if this is true, it puzzles me for many reasons.

Everyone now knows that Halo Reach wasn't exactly a "great game", but It probably could have been a lot worse without a beta. If you watched the Reach Multiplayer ViDoc, they clearly state that betas help them find bugs, glitches, Ect. It also gives people a small taste of the game itself and lets developers know what fans will ultimately come to like or dislike about the game or maybe even some of the features integrated into the game.

I really look forward to a Public beta for Halo 4. Halo 3 was just such a good game and it had its own beta before it released. I honestly believe that Betas help games in the long run and help them become more enjoyable for not only the fans, but as a developer I would feel very comfortable knowing that people really enjoyed the beta and we had the chance to see what people liked and fix or remove things that the fans didn't like about the game, but then again thats just my own opinion.

So I would LOVE to see a Halo 4 Public Beta released! Thanks to 343 Industries for really listening to their fans! :D