SilentCO1

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the Ninja Flips?

• BAD ASS BRO!
    • Yeah
    • Not sure
    • Not really
    • HELL TO THE NAH!

So you guys know how Spartans fight in Halo Wars with the SMG's? They like flip around to dodge bullets? Imagine being able to do that in Halo during one of the FPS games. It would look awesome watching someone else do that, although it would probably be weird when you do it, seeing the whole screen flip around but not being able to see yourself. Lol, just a silly idea, but I thought it would be pretty cool if this was applied. Not saying I want it, but it would be pretty cool. Since AA's will be in Halo 4, it could be one. There's Sprint and Evade, why not Ninja Flip? So would you guys like the Ninja Flips? Also I'm not sure how it would look if you used it with a Rocket Launcher...? Lol, anyways, vote.

• Like 1

This was more of a joke kind of thing when I first made it, but now that I think about it, it could be made and would be really cool/useful. When you use it, you would get set into the position to jump (You're in third person at this time, and can still shoot) then you do the flip and land and are in first person for like another second before you land, and if you're shooting, each weapon would have their own cool looking shooting while in this position, like the SMG would be like you move a little while you shoot, then you go back to normal after the land. With other weapons it does nothing, but some have it. This would make it so you can still see clearly while shooting, see how cool it looks, and effectively use the ability, as well as maybe see some surroundings.

This was more of a joke kind of thing when I first made it, but now that I think about it, it could be made and would be really cool/useful. When you use it, you would get set into the position to jump (You're in third person at this time, and can still shoot) then you do the flip and land and are in first person for like another second before you land, and if you're shooting, each weapon would have their own cool looking shooting while in this position, like the SMG would be like you move a little while you shoot, then you go back to normal after the land. With other weapons it does nothing, but some have it. This would make it so you can still see clearly while shooting, see how cool it looks, and effectively use the ability, as well as maybe see some surroundings.

If 343 can make it work I'm all for it.